Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Not when you want 2 specs every kills. Besides, as you can see, we damn near 2 spec him out every kill in a duo. The zerk is only just in-case he somehow survives or seemingly spawns with 120 defence. :P.

• Like 1

09144a99bb.png

makes sense, ill start using vigour again.....

also, on the subject of bosses, am i the only person who thinks that zammy had a def boost when they updated gwd?

I have a 1/5 accuracy in max str+slay helm ect ect..... solo is ridiculous..... cannot hit him well

meamzed.png

<image>

SPOT THE GLITCH

You didn't crop your picture? :P.

Unspamming with 20M Hunter XP.

wk5lop.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

pking2012.png

I decided to go search for the wildy penguins after someone in HYT FC gave me a big clue. So I banked my shit and went into the wilderness searching for silly waterfowl. Then these two clowns pkers appear out of the ether. They follow me around for a few minutes and then suddenly OH NO.

After I saw what shitty familiars were following them, I lost my will to live. Is this really what pking has become? Some morons walking around a deserted world in hopes of finding some unarmed penguin hunter to kill? Do some morons get off on this? Judging by this guy's douche remark, I'd say YES.

Joke's on you, shitdicks. When I came into the wilderness I had half health and no prayer, so by killing me you've actually saved me more money on food and prayer potions than you wasted on runes and medication to remind you how to breathe.

• Like 3

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

protip.... carry a steel titan and a dds, some food and a few scrolls. lure into multi, summon and watch them shit lebrix.... downed claws a month or two ago at revs because stupid idiots like that :D

• Like 1
meamzed.png

Language:

Well that was fun, rebuilding was going so well... (actually still is, right now I am at 4bil from 10m 2 days ago lol...)

@below, for a little while, got a bit of free time and was bored of working on my minecraft mod :P.

Edited by Jeremy841
added hide tags

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Back again!? :o!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

dragonchainbody.jpg

184th solo kill. Only DFH, Dkite and Dclaws left!

• Like 4

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

Now for todays easymode game of Spot the Glitch.

magiclogs.png

spottheglitch.png

SPOT THE GLITCH

Going to assume you two had noted items out, turned in a Daily Challenge and recieved one of the items you had noted, banked everything else then posted.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

[spoiler=Hidey]Now for todays easymode game of Spot the Glitch.

magiclogs.png

spottheglitch.png

SPOT THE GLITCH

Going to assume you two had noted items out, turned in a Daily Challenge and recieved one of the items you had noted, banked everything else then posted.

Actually opened two challenge bags at once and got the same reward from both :P

• Like 1

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!