Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

The first mistake was the death of PvP. The second mistake was having a top 1,000 players for the Bulldog challenge. The third mistake was the low entry requirements when I started, which was 15 runs to break top 1,000. I have become, ranked addicted...

bulldogrank9-7-13_zpsd04cfeaa.png

what world are you on?

unrelated: looking for partner with teleblock capabilities and entangle + dds and willing to do what it takes for 10-20k gp

• Like 1

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Lol. Any world will due sans the PvP worlds. No one is out there with you except maybe the few odd other bulldog runners. Some of them carry Crystal bows, agile gear, and a tbird. I just run and surge my way there, go to KBD, and die. But I move really slow. Took me 3 and half hours last night to break top 500 at 32 runs. About another 4 hours later this morning I got 73. Currently you need 21 runs to guarantee top 1k. I expect that to be up to 35 by tomorrow. At the same time I expect to break 100. I hope I can break top 50.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

I'm also aiming to stay in the top 1K, the only problem that slows me tremendously down, is the fact that ALL my southward runs fail, and I can't seem to figure out why.

In what way? are you getting pk'd a lot? (assuming you know going for north to south does not count)

29386_s.gif

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

No, it has to be a run in either way, when you touch the fence in the wilderness, it says "you now start a run in the other way", but when you touch or cross the south wall, it says "run failed". Also, some people DO can run that way and get a completed lap, but most of us get a failed one. :s

You can run southwards too. It even tells you when you reach the top that you've started another run.

Hunter - I've had the same issue and apparently some areas are glitched. Try running in another spot. I've been basically running up and down in line with the Black Knight's Fortress and it's always failed going south. Someone told me to try running up and down in line with the spirit tree in the GE, that worked for them. I've yet to try another spot yet but I will do shortly.

EDIT: Actually, I just tried a run up and back. I started in line with the spirit tree in the GE as mentioned. On my way back I arrived a little east of that point, but my run back counted.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

dnYg5nO.png

Best use of this new sof item/pet/thing. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Also, may have posted something similar a while back but I'm still trying to come up with something that looks decent with Curled Horns:

2eq85jb.png

2a4vabl.png

Much improved I think! Damn shame I don't have the runecoins to buy Godcrusher (instead of Battlegear). I will do it if I ever get runecoins again :P

Wish I knew someone who could assume this outfit. I've already got my friend who has Long Horns and a similar but unique one.

ra17yr.png

I was on the fence about switching to Drygore Maces/Primal Warhammers but after seeing how they sheathe, I'm definitely going hunting when I have enough time! I absolutely love how the handles look like tusks or horns!

2dgucz6.png

Lots of images, so hide tags.

[hide=94 Woodcutting]3n0r.png[/hide]

[hide=86 Hunter]kk7a.png[/hide]

[hide=98 Range]pte.png

Yay Hex![/hide]

[hide=88 Thieving]6xqx.png[/hide]

It seems that I spend lots of time getting xp with very few levels, and then in one day I get 5-6. I guess that's what happens when you don't set specific goals, but do random stuff depending on what appeals to you at the time.

I prefer it this way. |^_^|

• Like 1

flere_imsaho.png

As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapabale of solving approaches zero.

Ensure you are not a social situation.

I got this on Sat, but forgot to post it :o

WtIzaQJ.jpg

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

#yolo

OQiDxhy.jpg

Literally.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Favourite Super challenge ever.

Getting people from World 2 to hop back to World 99 to do things more organized, had to switch to World 66 because there was one griefer who kept picking the cabbages in World 99.

wrcl10.jpg

2q1rn0w.jpg

Bulldogrank9-10-13_zps08f7a500.png

I hope I can break this bulldog addiction and be happy with this rank for all of 20 seconds it will last.

29386_s.gif