Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Just as important, we’re going to put additional safety checks in place to make sure the balancing of any promotional item or micro payment service gets double and triple checked by us.

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/mod-mmg-on-runescape-micro-payments

Well...with some good ol' bonds...I got these in my bank today as a result of the totally balanced promotion this week:

2ce952c7c9fec5e543043f454e0a9c2c.png

Interested to see my results in the lottery.  Could go terribly or amazingly.

• Like 3

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Depends how much you invested seen a LOT of people get sctyhes/rubber chickens (saw 10 people on my list alone get scythe) so honestly you stand a good chance so good luck!

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

You've been able to loot bananas from chests for.. ever..

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I generally don't open chests but I was desperate for some magebane

is it where you fixed and pushed around the barrel? 1 side is loot, 1 side is a banana, you always block 1 doing the puzzle

Yea was barrels. Guessing there's a donkey kong reference somewhere.

Tranquil.png

[2:21:46 PM] Baldvin | Leik: these comp reqs are so bad

[2:22:36 PM] Arceus Dark: Time to get...req'd?

I generally don't open chests but I was desperate for some magebane

is it where you fixed and pushed around the barrel? 1 side is loot, 1 side is a banana, you always block 1 doing the puzzle

I always block the right one and get a banana from the left. :p

First (and last) kill

aBKJmm0.jpg

1st attempt : Pay 200k only for my internet to disconnect me 10 seconds in (GRRRRRRRR)

2nd attempt: Melee araxxor, got to 3rd phase then ran out of food. How the hell is it supposed to be possible to range this [bleep]er's melee form?

3rd attempt: Araxxi at 3000 health (RAGE OF A THOUSAND WHITE HOT SUNS OF HATEFUL FURY)

4th attempt: Pic related.

And a 5th attempt: Melee araxxor again. Oh great. Yup, ran out of brews right before 4th phase.

All in all, I think I'll stick to QBD. I [bleep]ing hate this fight. I can't do 15 things at once god damn it.

Edit: 5th attempt was on the base world instance. Didn't realize that it's a better chance of getting mage in an instance.

So they punish you for not paying the tax, and still leave the chance for you to be screwed over even if you do... seems perfectly reasonable [/sarcasm]

• Like 3

^120-125 if you hurry

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

For fun, double nomad: no food, familiar, or shield abilities.

Apparently if you DPS him down just before he releases his disintegration move, he won't get to heal or whack you with his stick, he just dies.

yZbgYYi.jpg