Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Well certainly a better day than I expected:

First I got this from the very last gift box:

djZ1f.png

Then I got this:

dkAxz.jpg

Only took me 2K Edimmus to get it too. Was so infuriating to see people get multiple Shards in far far far fewer kills. But still, I finally did it. I hate the RNG, but usually I persevere.

(Also got Ranged Brawlers from them)

Edit:

Another Shard!

dkHNh.jpg

What are the odds of this???

presentsedited_zps18be9f44.png

On the first day of the event I turned in 15 snowballs and these are the colors of the presents that I got (I arranged them in that order).

I swear I did not open any presents before I took this screenshot.  

Well, I guess I found it unusual that I would receive presents with colors so neatly divided (1 blue, 2 green, 3 white, 4 red, 5 purple).  I don't believe there is any significance to the colors; therefore, I see no reason for them to appear in any pattern other than random.  If that is the case, then the probability of getting this color arrangement should be quite low, right?

Well, I guess I found it unusual that I would receive presents with colors so neatly divided (1 blue, 2 green, 3 white, 4 red, 5 purple).  I don't believe there is any significance to the colors; therefore, I see no reason for them to appear in any pattern other than random.  If that is the case, then the probability of getting this color arrangement should be quite low, right?

Probably low, but maybe less low then you would think, as the order doesn't matter and it also doesn't matter which colour has 5 or 4. Also the probability of someone getting it is quite high ;)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

What are the odds of this???

presentsedited_zps18be9f44.png

On the first day of the event I turned in 15 snowballs and these are the colors of the presents that I got (I arranged them in that order).

I swear I did not open any presents before I took this screenshot.  

On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

dpoUy.png

Only like 3 or 4 hard clues after my Barrows dye :D

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

dpoUy.png

Only like 3 or 4 hard clues after my Barrows dye :D

What is it even?

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Fury (T)

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

And the piece of coloured toilet paper? 

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

m8 [bleep] off

@JeRambo

puzzle/emote skip I think

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”