Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

final boss is worse than defeater so nice waste of time

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Why would it be worse than Defeater? You can leech Defeater once, and that's that. You actually have to put in time and effort for Final Boss (or leech a buttload - which is also effort). It also sounds better and has a better colour. So nope. :D

• Like 1

Why would it be worse than Defeater? You can leech Defeater once, and that's that. You actually have to put in time and effort for Final Boss (or leech a buttload - which is also effort). It also sounds better and has a better colour. So nope. :D

because an unleeched defeater title means you're good at hardmode which requires actual skill rather than doing dumb stuff like mole and afk kilns.

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

Defeater really isn't difficult if you know how to do Vorago... Which really isn't difficult to learn.

The hardest part is finding a bunch of other people who know what they're doing, and who are actually willing to help you get the title.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

At the end of the day, they're both silly titles, but just for the sake of argument, let's carry on.

because an unleeched defeater title means you're good at hardmode which requires actual skill rather than doing dumb stuff like mole and afk kilns.

That's a pretty distorted and parochial way to look at it to say the least. Final Boss may require Mole kills (which wasn't even that big a part of it, or annoying, as I quite sensibly organized a mass with friends/clannies and we got it done in a few hours), but it also requires 100 kills in Vorago, ROTS, Araxxor, and a few other high tier bosses. Which require arguably far more effort, time, and skill than 1 Hardmode Rago kill. I could have certainly gotten the Defeater title in 1/500th the time and effort that it took me to get Final boss. Final boss indicates engagement with all the PVM content in RS, rather than one lucky leech.

Vorago isn't even all that difficult. After a certain amount of experience, it's simply a time drain, and you can coast along. Hardmode is not that much 'harder' than regular mode. Bosses such as Araxxor require arguably as much skill (you can't depend on others, you must rely entirely on your efforts, unless you duo that is, even then it's quite skilled).

ROTS is a lot more dangerous, fast-paced, and precarious than Rago. Even the best of teams have terrible days because of how precarious it is. You constantly need to be alert and on your A-game lest you get KO'ed.

Even doing Nex (which I duo'ed with a good friend for about 80 of the 100 kills, out of fun) was more effortful and skilful than Rago, as we both had to learn our roles and cosntantly improve for longer trips.

In fact, the 'hardest' thing about Hardmode Rago is the artificial difficulty added to it. The part where even though it takes a whole large team to get the kill, only one person gets the title per kill. Which means to get everyone on the team the title, it takes several kills (and several hours) - which is ridiculous though entirely the sort of thing Jagex prefers (no reward for effort). It leads to scenarios where people have to draw up 'mauling lists' (the order in which people on the team will get their title), and it's assumed on good faith that you will stick around and help the others get their title once you get your title if you're earlier on the list. Of course, usually, if it's a forum team, people end up ditching/scamming. Not much effort, just annoying and phony difficulity.

Hell even the Warmonger title required more effort when I got it back in May or whatever.

The Kiln, silly though it is, is at least a test of patience and persistence.

And last but not least, you can leech Defeater (there's even a level four person somewhere with it), but you can hardly leech 100 Vorago kills, 100 Rots Kills, 100 Araxxi kills, and so on. You could if you had a mega bank and some masochistic person selling you that many leeches. There's a reason why there's far fewer Final Bosses than Defeaters.

TL;DR: my silly title looks better than your silly title, sounds better than your silly title, requires more effort and skill than your silly title, and is more prestigous, rarer and way k00ler than your silly title. My silly title > your silly title. Oh, and only W48 E-daters get the Defeater title ;)

• Like 2

Okay.. who cares. Grumpy title still hash one.

Already posted this on my blog, but I'll repost here anyway.

scythe pk (200m)

c509407705.png

• Like 2

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

I use my other silly title because #lolboosting

d5UPY.png

Holy [bleep] asdfasdgsdfgsdhdfgj I literally just got this like 2 minutes ago, I'm actually shaking

• Like 5

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

That's like better than third age, assuming that does sell at anything close to G.E. price.

Sold for 158m, so it's better than most 3rd age, as far as I'm aware.

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Kind-of crawled over the finish line but meh...

1bxp.png

(1Bxp)

Hoping to cut back on playing time even more and be back for ports v3.

• Like 2

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.