Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

cmon rex gimme a loot beam

WRONG LOOT BEAM

Nono, it's the right loot beam. Just the wrong loot.

Nah man, brawlers are the 10M+ loot beam, hatchet is the 1M+ loot beam

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

cNttk.png

Step your game up, Artemis.

Found this randomly on Reddit lmao

• Like 4

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

1133c915ee.png

ouch

This is exactly why I chose to be a normal ironman :P I would just ragequit the game if that would happen. Also I am not to good in keeping my character alive...

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

1133c915ee.png

ouch

This is exactly why I chose to be a normal ironman :P I would just ragequit the game if that would happen. Also I am not to good in keeping my character alive...

If you had a Jar of Divine Light in your bank, you could just continue as a normal ironman, right?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Yeah, that's what happened, there's a message in his chatbox when he dies in that twitch video I linked.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

1133c915ee.png

ouch

If you had a Jar of Divine Light in your bank, you could just continue as a normal ironman, right?

I thought about it when creating my normal ironman account, but I would still feel sad about dying, and continue to feel like that when continuing with the character ;) But that might just be me :P

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

Will probably regret posting this when it's nerfed but:

I hid it so it's link only, but you can do Agility without moving your mouse at all during Voice of Seren (look at video for instructions)

So during voice of seren I guess this will make it the same spam click method as dwarf traders but with Agility/Pray xp :P

Same as what I posted in the thread of Elf city if you missed.

• Like 1

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

I hid it so it's link only, but you can do Agility without moving your mouse at all during Voice of Seren (look at video for instructions)

So during voice of seren I guess this will make it the same spam click method as dwarf traders but with Agility/Pray xp  :P

Lel, that method is slow. The most efficient way i have found is that you click the next obstacle just when you are about to complete the last one. It will make your character continue as fast as with Velocity. There is one obstacle that can't be right clicked during completing the last one, but that is where you set your velocity to kick in. Thank god for 34 second laps.

Tach.png

So during voice of seren I guess this will make it the same spam click method as dwarf traders but with Agility/Pray xp  :P

Lel, that method is slow. The most efficient way i have found is that you click the next obstacle just when you are about to complete the last one. It will make your character continue as fast as with Velocity. There is one obstacle that can't be right clicked during completing the last one, but that is where you set your velocity to kick in. Thank god for 34 second laps.

This is what I did for my 200 laps. It really is quite some good agility xp.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

After a whole lot of healing Gielinor, I achieved the 50M Divination XP milestone. This means that I am now pretty much halfway to my goal of 120 Divination as my first 120.

Zjx7ryX.png

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

What a noob, Shitpprod.

And lol.

ffffc2029eadb28f20279b86df4bef62.png

Apparently they did it on purpose?

• Like 2

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.