Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

cxId3.png

• Like 1

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

cxTKK.png

• Like 1

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Dem decimals screwed me over:

cy0Az.png

• Like 2

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

Account Help

Well fm gives you hundreds of k of xp per hour, which means you can get millions per day if you afk all day...so it's doable lol.

• Like 1

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

df01ebdd8e.png

That 15M+ week was all in 24 hours (still 3 hours left of it), but RuneTrack.com apparently only updates the dailies/weeklies every day at 2AM EST. >.<

Edit: Aaand the world DCs, which somehow made our avatar inaccessible for half hour. :(. Oh well, went the first 8 hours without it. *Cough*.

09144a99bb.png

cyxzx.png

Numero Thirteen-o

[hide]my Spanish is amazing, I know[/hide]

• Like 2

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

df01ebdd8e.png

That 15M+ week was all in 24 hours (still 3 hours left of it), but RuneTrack.com apparently only updates the dailies/weeklies every day at 2AM EST. >.<

Edit: Aaand the world DCs, which somehow made our avatar inaccessible for half hour. :(. Oh well, went the first 8 hours without it. *Cough*.

Try using http://runetracker.org instead :3

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!

That is however quite misleading. You gained 20m factual exp.

Account Help

cyPiQ.png

• Like 1

Account Help

df01ebdd8e.png

Try using http://runetracker.org instead :3

I hadn't updated my RuneTracker in a while... And when I did yesterday, I'd already gained 3M XP - so RuneTracker.org is currently not accounting for another 3M on top of what's currently showing, or else I'd be even further ahead.

Edit: Now that I look, 3M was incorrect. I've actually gained 27.4M XP in Firemaking - RuneTracker is only showing 21.7M. Still on top, but it's making me fight for first when I shouldn't have to -.-

[spoiler=Updated RuneTrack]e3688854d9.png

09144a99bb.png

Summ is p cool

Also i beat quasar

cyyca.pngi

i didnt have charms for 200m m80

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting