Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

World 18 Drop Party

09feb18115641jw2.png

Look at that dragon plate... :?:

The way the Dragon Platebodie's look in your inventory has changed, but that's all. So it's no longer laying down in your bank / Grand exchange. It wasn't really necessary to change it, but at the same time it's the only item that was like that.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

And... ouch.

bruno can learn lots from this awesome video:

I LOVE THE COMBOS, too bad it doesn't work too well for higher leveled players.

[yt]F5ZH9_kfHgk[/yt]

Why does he do all that stupid video editing? It hurts my eyes.

yah same here, but crazy uber awesome specs. Makes me scared to go out there.

The skills were amazing, its ashame the editing doesn't follow...

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

Oh, and-

1z566qc.png

These glitches are getting way out of control :?

i *invented* that glitch in the guild when it first came out (back in '06). u would put all 5 barrels on your head and then walk through the giant metal doors and u could walk like normal and then go about 10 steps outside the guild before they disappeared. never tried teleporting with them.

P.S. only telling this because it has been fixed so im not telling people to break the rules. believe it or not i was banned for 1 day and muted for next time i logged in for 24hrs because i was telling people to use the glitch :P

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Oh, and-

1z566qc.png

i *invented* that glitch in the guild when it first came out (back in '06). u would put all 5 barrels on your head and then walk through the giant metal doors and u could walk like normal and then go about 10 steps outside the guild before they disappeared. never tried teleporting with them.

P.S. only telling this because it has been fixed so im not telling people to break the rules. believe it or not i was banned for 1 day and muted for next time i logged in for 24hrs because i was telling people to use the glitch :P

Of course you were banned and muted, you encouraged other to break the rules. Why wouldn't we believe that?

2j3qh46.jpg

[hide=]
Oh, and-

1z566qc.png

[/hide]

Of course you were banned and muted, you encouraged other to break the rules. Why wouldn't we believe that?

well its a harmless bug so i fail to see why such severe measures should be taken tbh

Lord_Beloved.png

Oh, and-

[img=http://i42.tinypic.com/1z566qc.png]

Just to let you know, I'm not the one doing the glitch. I'm the guy right behind him wearing the Ringmaster hat and questcape (and my bird is following me :mrgreen: )

When you go feather dragon god, you never go back.

[yt]F5ZH9_kfHgk[/yt]

Someone used a few of those effects, someone liked it, someone decided to tell everyone how awesome it is, everyone copied it, and if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing. Same thing happens with music.

I've seen countless videos with Blow Me Away as music just because Elvemage used it in one video. #-o So glad people don't use it anymore. Started to get annoying.

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Yeah... made another preview... A lot of these effects I've had to create myself. It's not easy, lol. All the item highlights basically use a white bmp image that I stretch as needed... the last clips rotations were edited for the zoom effect frame by frame (instead of going like 100%, 112.5%, 125%, etcetera I did my own gradually speeding up zoom...) and etcetera. I'm doing editing that subtle but good, I suppose. It's gonna really take a while to finish this to be as good as I want it to be, though, lol.

Oh and Uaex V Jad's maul combos are insane, but they really only work on pures because of the inaccuracy of mauls. Regardless, if it does hit on mains, its devastating. That dbow-maul combo was something I always wanted to do but I tried it completely differently in a way that epicly failed, lmfao. Maul is a lot of fun though because of how the spec works.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

[yt]F5ZH9_kfHgk[/yt]

Someone used a few of those effects, someone liked it, someone decided to tell everyone how awesome it is, everyone copied it, and if it's worth doing, it's worth overdoing. Same thing happens with music.

I've seen countless videos with Blow Me Away as music just because Elvemage used it in one video. #-o So glad people don't use it anymore. Started to get annoying.

blow me away is a great song though ::'

2Xeo5.png

i thought i would try call a hilt like musky it worked :thumbsup:

picture10xt0.png

look at pm i sensed another hilt aswel ::' ::'

and not long after

picture11lj7.png

not bad for 1 hour or less

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

i thought i would try call a hilt like musky it worked :thumbsup:

picture10xt0.png

I like the way you seem the most stunned by your own calling. And the guys in Red D'hide, crashers?

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

ye 4 rangers in red hide tried to crash then started leeching then 1 of them got k0ed with a 53 lol..

they failed so bad

to unspam:

got my first d claws :thumbsup:

picture12oi0.png

t7mq9v.png

ye 4 rangers in red hide tried to crash then started leeching then 1 of them got k0ed with a 53 lol..

they failed so bad

to unspam:

got my first d claws :thumbsup:

picture12oi0.png

I could be wrong but aint D claws going for 50-50 atm? 50% cash 50% junk?? V nice My first pair where brought. Iam wishing for claw drops anytime soon. :)

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

level83slayer2dw5.jpg

SPIRITUAL MAGES !!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

enjoy da free boots ::'

t7mq9v.png

[hide=83Slayer]

level83slayer2dw5.jpg

SPIRITUAL MAGES !!

[/hide]

I do hope you get some spirit mage tasks. Havnt had any in over 30 TASKS! along with Abby demons...

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

[hide=83Slayer]
level83slayer2dw5.jpg

SPIRITUAL MAGES !!

[/hide]

I do hope you get some spirit mage tasks. Havnt had any in over 30 TASKS! along with Abby demons...

96-almost 98 slayer = 1 abby demon task

rhupajiva.png

Well ... out of all the tasks I've received, I can't think of one *except Bloodvelds* where I wasn't happy.

So far my first task after is hellhounds, hope I get mages soon \' I played around there and it's pretty awesome.

aporia.png

95/99 Summoning

95/99 Slayer

[hide=This is what you look like when you play RS too long]2vvq0z4.jpg[/hide]

Oh, and-

1z566qc.png

It's easy now. :roll: Always was. I'm pretty sure it was even leaked on YouTube with all the other graphic glitches.

And "These glitches are getting way out of control" it's not that bad, they are graphic glitches. Now if everyone started noclipping, or figuring out the useful forced teles then things could get out of control. :roll: (Good thing I leaked the most known noclip and forced tele and got them patched. :thumbsup: )

Bonus_Track.png

And "These glitches are getting way out of control" it's not that bad, they are graphic glitches. Now if everyone started noclipping, or figuring out the useful forced teles then things could get out of control. :roll: (Good thing I leaked the most known noclip and forced tele and got them patched. :thumbsup: )

Plz tell how it happened :pray: Now that i dosent work i just want to know how people did it.