Interview With The One & Only Misplacedme!

Alina

Hello Misplacedme! All of us know you mostly as The Crew's Leader. So, I'd like to interview you!

So, When did you find Tip.It's Forums?

Misplaced: Well, about 5 or 6 years ago, a friend got me playing Runescape somehow, and since I didn't do quests well, or have a good memory, I needed a fan site to help me out. After a couple of weeks, I found the link to Scapeboard's market forums, and was amazed at the huge amounts of money being traded there There were actually people paying 200gp for something! I couldn't afford that.

Somehow, I finally found the index page and registered to use the forums, and just stayed here.

Neat! In the beggining of your tip.it life, were you confused on how tip.it worked, Or Did you understand It alot?

Misplaced: I was very confused. For a while, I thought the site and forums were ran by Jagex, but soon figured out that it wasn't. I even got a picture with a "mod" that I talked to on the forums...

Since you've been around, what forums have you enjoyed the most?

Misplaced: Well, now I stick to mainly off topic. When Rs2 came out, I kind of quit Runescape, and I couldn't help out that well in the Help and advice forum anymore

I see, so have you ever expected to become a part of Tip.It's staff?

Misplaced: I never expected it, but I sure hoped. When I became a forum mod about 4 or 5 years ago, I was very happy. Through odd circumstances, I managed to become crew, and I'm happy with that as well.

Has it ever occured in a time where you didn't want to be on Tip.it's staff?

Misplaced: 4 or 5 years is a long time. Working with other people who are raised differently than you can cause tension with trying to deal with something. There were times that I considered but I stuck around.

Why did you choose the username you have now? Was it for a specific reason, or did you just make it up?

Misplaced: Long before my Runescape time, I had a terribly unimaginative name (tnt87), and I decided to think of a new one. After a week of combining words, I came up with Misplaceditems. When I first registered on Runescape(about 2 months after it was released) the whole name wouldn't fit in, so I used Misplaced. I lost that account because I played it for 10 mins before forgetting about it. When I came back, I couldn't get the name, so I just put misplacedme in the box.

Well, Thanks for letting me have the time to interview you! See you around Tip.It!

Misplaced: Of course! It was nice talking to you.

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

Nice interveiw and all, but who really cares TBH? :?

i do =D

good interview. Misplaced woulda been a great name tho .><

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Nice interwiew \'

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

I do. I like to know who is running things around here, so interviewing the crew leader is a great idea.

Very good interview.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

yea, who really cares about your worthless opinion? ::'

as for the interview, its nice :) (though ask more and more questions from him, make him confused :-w )

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

as for the interview, its nice :) (though ask more and more questions from him, make him confused :-w )

Nice Idea! :lol:

~Tip.It's #1 Party Girl & Events Team Supporter~

2141567593_54ae68f6f3_o.jpg

Next TET Event: A Holy Pilgrimage!

Next TET AU Event: Zamorak Strikes Back Part 1!

PM me if you need any help with an event.

Nice Idea! :lol:

That was the only problem I saw, was not asking enough questions. Though you do seem to have the connections to be a good interview, I am lookiong forward to your next one :)

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

God why do i even use these forums... when everyone lies about things because they're afraid to disagree with people. Whats there to discuss here? nothing. Tif really needs to grow some backbone and say their real opinion on threads.

GF TIF.

9 November 2006 - 22 January 2008, when I could no longer stand the painted turd that is the Tip.It community. Only posting in rants.

God why do i even use these forums... when everyone lies about things because they're afraid to disagree with people. Whats there to discuss here? nothing. Tif really needs to grow some backbone and say their real opinion on threads.

If you don't have anything to say, nobody's forcing you to click a thread and press the "reply" button.

If you don't have anything to say, nobody's forcing you to click a thread and press the "reply" button.

Yea, and yet you have over 1,000 posts :-s

OnTopic: 5 years on tip.it, now thats what i call detication(sp?). Cool interview with an important person to Tip. \'

As has been said, kind of short, and it could have been more personal instead of all about Tip.it. It's okay, just not very enlightening, which is kind of the goal of an interview.

Yea, and yet you have over 1,000 posts :-s

Point?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.