TIME person of the year 2007

malo2

Honestly, I would select a book writer much over a god damn politician, can't stand them..

Congratulations on missing the point entirely!

It's who's made the biggest impact on the world, not who you like better because politicians irritate you.

I know whats it about #-o . Check my post in second page, I coulndn't care less who wins this stupid vote so I can vote whoever I want. :boohoo:

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Al Gore is the least deserving of them all.

If it were a contest for biggest ego inflation campaign however...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Honestly, I would select a book writer much over a god damn politician, can't stand them..

It's who's made the biggest impact on the world, not who you like better because politicians irritate you.

I know whats it about #-o . Check my post in second page, I coulndn't care less who wins this stupid vote so I can vote whoever I want. :boohoo:

If you couldn't care less, then why bother voting, or better yet, posting in the first place?

Dam this is so hard to pick from:

Its either jk i want money and im selfish so wont help a small book company

Or

Some random person...

How did she "not help a small book company"

Bloomsbury was a small company before this.

[ignore my username too.... <.< ]

Ill hunt out the articul later.

I personally chose J. K. Rowling, because of her insane book sales.
[samelogic]It should be Ralph Alvarez for selling the most burgers.[/samelogic]
indeed, i'm surprised he never got it.

I'm also seeing that nobody here seems to even know what TIME person of the year is, how about doing some research before making opinions people? I'm starting to loose faith in OT :-k

I think getting the most powerful country in the world on the brink of declaring war against you, by your solitary doing, has had a tiny bit more influence on the world than a book about some 4-eyed magician. Putting it out there.

Am I talking about Putin, or Ahmejinad? Well...

assuming you're talking about Ahmadinejad, saying he made a bigger diference than J.K. Rowling is simply stupid. Do you really think that 20 year from now, anybody will even care about Ahmadinejad? I assure you that ultimately he will amount to nothing, considering how little power he has, and that he has done nothing but talk so far.

I doubt anyone on the other hand will be forgetting Harry Potter anytime soon, selling 11 million books in a day does not happen by chance, and is no small feat that people will forget anytime soon.

11 million book sales vs. a big mouth? I think the first one wins.

your putting way too much faith in politics and war, theres more to life than that, maybe you should expand your area of thought a bit, and be a little more open minded?

Although if you're talking about putin, I think he deserves more.

Al Gore is the least deserving of them all.

Yeah and J.K rowling is? Shes a joke. Those suck [wagon] books..

haven't read a stupider comment in a long time....

what you are saying is that hundreds of millions of educated people are wrong? and you are right?

I voted for Mahmoud Ahmadinejad just for the hell of it. :lol: That man has so much balls in standing up for his country's rights in international politics, I can't decide if it's funny or if the man rocks.

Since the IAEA found no proof Iran is even capable of producing WMD of any sort (he claimed all along the projects are there for making nuclear energy, just like a lot of western countries do). That was a harsh blow against the US/EU but they still keep pressuring his country for "WMD" (new general accusation of the 21st century?)

But an author for children's books? What the heck? A fantasy writer writing about a school of witchcraft is the most important person of 2007? :?

What he said.

Epee-Signature-2.png

person of the year winners list

that must have been altered, right?

some of the names on that list are rediculous.

which ones are you thinking of?

well, Hitler for one

I hope you are kidding, do you know who adolf hitler is? Name me a person that has made a bigger impact on the world since 1900. He should have been made man of the century imo.

well, Hitler for one

I hope you are kidding, do you know who adolf hitler is? Name me a person that has made a bigger impact on the world since 1900. He should have been made man of the century imo.

i assumed the list would be about people who have done good things, i thought it was odd that he would be on there.

well, Hitler for one

i assumed the list would be about people who have done good things, i thought it was odd that he would be on there.

hasn't anyone ever taught you that assuming is bad? just read the article you just gave a link to, and you will find a good explanation as to what the Person of The year is all about.

If you couldn't care less, then why bother voting, or better yet, posting in the first place?

I have nothing to say to that.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

i dont mind who wins as long its not Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

:twisted:

And what has he exactly done to earn your condemnation? :lol: (Note to kids: Iran hasn't, does not, and will not have capacity to make nuclear warhead-level enriched uranium for many decades)

I'd like to hear...

Dam this is so hard to pick from:

Its either jk i want money and im selfish so wont help a small book company

Or

Some random person...

How did she "not help a small book company"

Bloomsbury was a small company before this.

[ignore my username too.... <.< ]

Ill hunt out the articul later.

If it's about the whole Lexicon Suit.....that isn't harming a small company.

Ahmadinejad refuses to wear a tie, even at formal events. For that reason alone he gets my vote :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

i dont mind who wins as long its not Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

:twisted:

And what has he exactly done to earn your condemnation? :lol: (Note to kids: Iran hasn't, does not, and will not have capacity to make nuclear warhead-level enriched uranium for many decades)

I'd like to hear...

in four words:

I, Am, From, Israel.