What a coincidence!

Maleficus1055

We have all had times where we have had something strange happen to us, by meeting someone or whatever. Share your strange stories here.

As for me, back when I was playing on the account Maleficus105, i met Maleficus104 at Varrock clothes shop. That was just crazy.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One time, I was in varrock cutting yews, reporting bots, etc. A few days later I get the frog random, turn into a frog (it's powerful fun :P ), and lo and behold, I see one of the bots from Varrock, stuck there \'

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Although slightly off topic, I had a very odd coincidence.

Before I go on with the story let me explain something, ive been away for 3 years so I had no clue what the accept aid thing is and that you could teleport other people when I first came back and thats when the story takes place.

One night I had a very random and wierd dream in which I was running around in runescape world wearing my expensive armor and blue party hat. In said dream I died to pkers (because apparently the mountains I was running around in were wilderness :ohnoes: )

Anyways, last thing I clearly remember prior to waking up was thinking oh well, its just a hat, but I still was very upset in my dream over losing that blue.

Well, here is where the strange part begins.

Some guy that I recently met was pestering me to come to his drop party, I finally agree. I was wearing full blue mystic with blue party hat.

He tells me its on world 140 to avoid newbs, port to camelot. Fine, I world hop to german world, I come to camelot. I see him and about 3 or 4 lvl 115-120.

Next thing he says "everybody turn on accept aid" im going to teleport us to the drop party. I knew it sounded a bit fishy so I quickly ran to bank and banked absolutely everything.

Well, suddenly everyone had to go and the party was over :(

The scammer wanted to take advantage of my not knowing. I found it a wierd coincidence, losing the hat in my sleep and almost in reality.

Game Name: Ego Scorpion

Party Hat Sets: 4

Bank Pictures: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=712645&start=0

ego_scorpion.png

Although slightly off topic, I had a very odd coincidence.

Before I go on with the story let me explain something, ive been away for 3 years so I had no clue what the accept aid thing is and that you could teleport other people when I first came back and thats when the story takes place.

One night I had a very random and wierd dream in which I was running around in runescape world wearing my expensive armor and blue party hat. In said dream I died to pkers (because apparently the mountains I was running around in were wilderness :ohnoes: )

Anyways, last thing I clearly remember prior to waking up was thinking oh well, its just a hat, but I still was very upset in my dream over losing that blue.

Well, here is where the strange part begins.

Some guy that I recently met was pestering me to come to his drop party, I finally agree. I was wearing full blue mystic with blue party hat.

He tells me its on world 140 to avoid newbs, port to camelot. Fine, I world hop to german world, I come to camelot. I see him and about 3 or 4 lvl 115-120.

Next thing he says "everybody turn on accept aid" im going to teleport us to the drop party. I knew it sounded a bit fishy so I quickly ran to bank and banked absolutely everything.

Well, suddenly everyone had to go and the party was over :(

The scammer wanted to take advantage of my not knowing. I found it a wierd coincidence, losing the hat in my sleep and almost in reality.

Ice plateu Teleport Ftl? lol

Its weird how far some people will go just to take an item in a game

They really need a reality check lol

loverrrzp8.jpg

There was a guy named yayap65 who pmed me. He wouldn't stop bugging me so he;s on my ignore list. Never thought I would meet another Yayap :D

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I bought about 50 birds nests from 4 people. Then I'm sent into prison with prison pete. About 2 balloon animals later, 3 of the 4 people I purchased nests from join me inside, as well as 2 of my friends. 5 others in scape rune and I knew every one of them...

Met some guy in Fally West, then met him a couple days later at Edgeville, then met him a couple days later at moss giants, then met him about a month later at moss giants again on a different account. :shock:

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

Back in rs1 when I was playing on "Jou_maan" and minding my own business, guy called "Jou....maan" walks past me, I can't remember if he had 4 or 5 spaces but anyway, we ended up adding each other.

Next one isn't exactly coincidence but 2 years back (I think?) I was pking with friend and ended up dieng, only few seconds after that my friend managed to get himself killed aswell, I had just walked to chicken farm and said I'd wait for my friend there. So he replied he is already following me and that really made no sense since I couldn't see him anywhere close to me, so I walked back to lumbys castle and there I was, glitched copy of me standing in the yard of castle...That was scary. Managed to take screenshot of it but lost it when I got new computer.

Also a bit similiar event occured 2 years back when I was (once again) pking and died to some random dds spec & run guy. I lost quite some stuff and was messaging to my friend about it in lumby. He said I shouldn't really worry about it and that I could get my stuff back easily, at the same moment the guy who killed me suddenly appeared in lumby, poisoned and with very low health, and died right in front of me...yeah my friend was right, thanks for bonus stuff too.

Also I've had numerous cases of seeing certain persons many times in a row, even after changing world.

I had to search the chest from the mill northeast of Varrock 3 times in only 1 clue scroll :)

coenvg.png

Master of Firemaking since 10-11-2007 Yes, I QUIT! =]

Master of Woodcutting since Christmas 2007

Completed all quests - Completed all achievement diaries.

A few years ago, my friend told me about this great high level guy he'd met who was really helpful. A few weeks later, I died and when I ran back to the place I see this guy walking from where I died and asked him if he had my stuff. He sed no but I realised this was the guy my friend was on about and started chatting to him. When he realised I was good freinds with his friend he admitted he had my stuff and gave it back too me.

After a while we became friends but I lost contact with him when I quit for about a year a few months after I met him. Then recently, I was mining gold down under the Grand Tree and I bumped into him.

Kinda of weird but cool

-- 2001 Starter --

moki.png

3 sandwich ladies standing together,

was me and 2 other people had it at the same time!

Also theres a glitch at evil bobs island, i got skulled there in the middle of doing the random :shock:

LOL invite? PM me :)

nosailing.png

Maxed Kitten.png

I have a few..

Greenboy1134 or whatever from these forums lives in the same town as me.

Me and my friend made twin pkers named 'T H Etwins' and 'T H Etwinz'

and we found out there were two other twins created the same day named 'T H E Twins' and 'T H E Twinz'.

I once wc'ed with two people on a german world in Edgeville and those two people ended up living in the same town as me, and they didnt even know eachother.

:XD:

jordangmsunset.jpg

Ok I got one.

I met my friend Devon my Freshman year. We are both in Orchestra, little did we know, we were both in orchestra in middle school too. and ALSO we both were in all distirct for orchestra ( You have to audition and yo get into a district wide * top of the top* player in the district)

Anywho, so technically i met him in 7th and 8th grade. AND ALSO i didnt know until last year (my sophmore year) that we both played runescape...

How crazy is that, we both technically met but had no idea who we were to each other hahah... :ohnoes:

CrAzY :shock:

But anywho were god friends now in real life and in Rs lol :mrgreen:

EDIT: Oh and also, we both played RSC too so yeah idk...lol

Omg-1.jpg

Pk_i_n_y_o_u.png

Quite a while ago I was in world 2 buying a whip, then i noticed someone saying something along the lines of 'Selling whip ~ Tyrrell'. I was confused, then noticed it was someone called Tyrrell6 standing in the exact same spot, then saw him the next day in edgy, again by coincidence :?.

Tyrrell9.gif