What do you think Jagex will mess up next?

Latinoking

they will remove the "Drop" option. then no one can drop trade :ohnoes:

HEy, that's not a bad idea!

I do suggest one small change. Change the dropping of items, so that only the person that dropped the item can see it. I mean, when you drop an item, you discard it anyway.

I really like that. No more droptrading or pures that need help with quests by having friends dropping all kinds of food. Sounds great!

phata_elise.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its almost obvious that they're about to eliminate player to player trades in another attempt to stop trading... I just hope they don't controll prices with the Grand Exchange. Come to think of it, everything they've updated trade wise points to this. Shops have infinite stock, reducing reliance on buying runes from runecrafters or arrows from fletchers through trade. Assist allowed people to help friends be less reliance on trade and helped them rely on each other... I'm planning on selling everything in my bank, due to the fact that i'm not sure what the price caps or rules for the Grand Exchange will be.

No witty signatures for me :(

~I say this: Wait for the GE to come out before speculating. I'm 99% sure it will actually be a GOOD update, and we'll all come to like it. If we can think of problems with it in 5 seconds, i'm sure Jagex has spent 5 hours one each problem to fix it. All of the "Drop Trading through the GE" people can think about that?~

Our_Moon.png

Well seeing as they are on a war march to stop all cheaters, i'd say no more trees, fishing, or green drags so people can't auto. then they'll eliminate trading and dropping, to stop people from real world trading. then do whatever they want after that, no one will care cause they all quit :lol:

soldersig.jpg

I think they ruined the game by letting ungrateful morons like you play. I'm free, I don't get any of that, and I never did, and I'm not complaining. Get over it.

Wow...another F2Per who just doesn't get it.

I pay 5 bucks a month for a product. The product is RuneScape from Jagex Ltd. If I am using my money for a product monthly I expect good updates, good quests, and to provide the best customer service they see fit.

"The Customer Is Always Right" - A wise man

You treat f2pers like they're under you. You do not pay for the upadtes, you pay for the game. If you actually read the Terms of Service, you'd know that thye have the right to update or not to, to delete or ban your account when they want to, for any reason, or for no reason. So in reality, you aren't paying to complain, you cannot 'expect' anything. Also, I wouldn't call you a wise man.

A quote has no power if it is said by someone with no power. 'A Wise man' doesn't qualify. Also, just because you don't like it, doesn't mean everybody else doesn't.

I'm a RCer, and I don't not like Pure essence, so that statement is false too, right?

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

To be honest, what with this Duel Arena change (most ridiculous thing ever), everything seems to be pointing to the removal of player to player trading with the Grand Exchange. As much as I don't want to believe it and want to think it ludicrous, the actions Jagex has taken and the things they've said have almost convinced me. "We're going on a rampage to stop real-world trading!"

Oh, really. So, you're going to remove player to player trading (seems more and more likely by the day), screw up the wilderness (somehow), and make it impossible to drop items?

Honestly, I can see them coming up with a decent solution to drop trading, as I've thought of one myself. Could they not simply make a script that would randomly teleport your dropped item to a different location? I understand it would be difficult, as I take a Java class, but with their misguided conviction I can see them putting the time into it. And that wouldn't be half bad.

But, that still leaves trading and the wilderness. Honestly, I will personally declare the game ruined if the GE removes player to player trading, but the wilderness. . . that will be the death of Runescape. I have no idea how they will nerf the wilderness, but the crackpot idea that they come up with will definitely destroy it.

Seeing how I've already quit, it will be interesting to watch from the sidelines as Runescape falls. I still hold out some small hope that Jagex will get their act together and hopefully do something positive with the game, but all signs point to ruination. It will be epic, indeed.

p2gq.jpg

I think they ruined the game by letting ungrateful morons like you play. I'm free, I don't get any of that, and I never did, and I'm not complaining. Get over it.

Lacrosse, if you had something as valuble as staking taken away from you, you would complain just as much as the rest of us. Maybe staking isn't important to you, but what if your favorite skill/best money-maker was just completely deleted from the game? You would obviously complain. Shut your mouth and think about it before you post.

On Topic: I don't have any idea how Jagex will attempt at 'Getting rid of Gold farmers and buyers'. Hopefully it doesn't affect the things I do most.

jordangmsunset.jpg

you don't have a right to complain since you don't pay for it.

OT: I believe their main objective is to destroy the economy for us even though we're perfectly capable of that ourselves. This grand exchange may well be their next step.

Oh, yes he does have a right to complain. Everybody does. I'm F2P. I don't like what they did with duel arena, which I did occassionally when is was P2P... the Grand Exchange could ruin trading/merchanting.

they will remove the "Drop" option. then no one can drop trade :ohnoes:

No more drop parties either..

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

The pure essence update didn't please runecrafters (at first), but they got used to it.

The Pest Control update didn't please pures, but they got used to it.

The Grand Exchange might not please merchanters, but they've got to get used to it.

The Duel Arena didn't please you. Get used to it or get gone.

Not every update that Jagex does is made especially to cater to that one person; it's done to make the majority happy. If you're not satisfied with a game that updates weekly, accepts player input and acts upon it, and gives you the chance to rant your ungrateful little head off about it, then find some other game that'll satisfy you.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

I'm with Nom. Jagex will destroy their own game, and I'll be standing in the sidelines watching...

And I'll be off somewhere else entirely, just shaking my head sadly. :(

The pure essence update didn't please runecrafters (at first), but they got used to it.

The Pest Control update didn't please pures, but they got used to it.

The Grand Exchange might not please merchanters, but they've got to get used to it.

The Duel Arena didn't please you. Get used to it or get gone.

Not every update that Jagex does is made especially to cater to that one person; it's done to make the majority happy. If you're not satisfied with a game that updates weekly, accepts player input and acts upon it, and gives you the chance to rant your ungrateful little head off about it, then find some other game that'll satisfy you.

Quicke question. How did this help? I can think of half a dozen other ways a RWT can transfer items.

Sure, if this were the absolute finishing blow towards cheating, it would be worth it, but it accomplishes little and hurts much more.

It was meaningless and stupid, that's all.

Once again, so you get it, I DO have a members account, and a free account, and I'm not complaining, because I think that the duel arena shouldn't be there just so stakers can stake hundreds of millions of GP. Get over yourself.

Just because YOU didn't stake doesnt make him a moron. I play runescape mainly for pvp. I liked staking, I could lose some/win some, and have fun and not lose money. When your skilled enough to be able to win "hundreds of millions of GP" staking (even though you can't now), you can tell him to get over it.

Ditto.

+1. It's their game, after all. If you don't like it, they don't care. You leave and 100 more noobs will take your place, with no idea of what has previously happened.

lol

oh i guess jagex working hard on runescape and i like all thier updaes doesnt matter ppl like or not its just a game, have fun

Demario.png

My vengeance is everything..

..everything must come to an end