the next "natural" step or JAGEX?

x1992x

well with the duel arena "messed up" and JAGEX way to just do every thing to stop RWT and scamming.

i think the next natural step for JAGEX is to remove the "DROP" option :ohnoes:

think about it for 1 min. before flaming the soul out of me.

jagex WILL do anyhing to remove RWT -.-

JAGEX "MAY" even take the "TRADE" option to prevent unfair scamming :ohnoes: now that GE is coming out it may be the next step :D

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

you never know. we really did't exspect teh 3k limit :ohnoes:

99melee.jpg

We might have not have expected the money limit in the Duel Arena to be so low (and mind you, I am myself upset about that) but you're way off.

The "Drop" option is just one of those things that will not be removed, they can however, if they wish to lessen drop-trading and such, make it so that when someone drops items but logs out for whatever reason, their dropped items vanish from the game for good.

This is one of their best options and is possible to happen. Give them more credit, they know that they cannot completely wipe out rule-breakers, but they are aware when to draw the line when they try to reduce their numbers.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

believe me when i say:

i wont this to happent. i think its good that the 3k limit is there :D

but JAGEX is doing everything they can to deal with RWT. so i might happent :ohnoes:

this tread spawn from a psot a mad. then a tip.it member said i should make a tread about the ekstremnesss(new word \:D/ ) of JAGEX obsesion on killing RWT :wink:

99melee.jpg

~Well, i support, considering i was the one who told you to post this here =). Perhaps changing the "Drop" option to a "Destroy" option would be more beneficial. When you Drop something, you don't plan on picking it back up, so why not make it a "Destroy" option? Then a warning message saying "Are you sure you want to destroy (item name?)" This prevents people from destroying Party Hats, other Rares, etc.~

~It's a GOOD idea. Sorry if you're a drop trader, but it is.~

Our_Moon.png

~Well, i support, considering i was the one who told you to post this here =). Perhaps changing the "Drop" option to a "Destroy" option would be more beneficial. When you Drop something, you don't plan on picking it back up, so why not make it a "Destroy" option? Then a warning message saying "Are you sure you want to destroy (item name?)" This prevents people from destroying Party Hats, other Rares, etc.~

Incorrect - I, and I suspect a very large number of people, very often drop things to be picked up again.

Incorrect - I, and I suspect a very large number of people, very often drop things to be picked up again.

I've dropped items all the time with the intention of picking them up again. It's the best way to get an extra shark when going Kalphite Queen Hunting. It's also great when going after Kree'Arra, since you usually don't have room for the noted adamant bars you recieve, so you drop a pray pot, and continue juggling it until you finish using it. Also, I've accidentally dropped dragon bones multiple times while working on 99 pray, and I'm nowhere close to 99 yet.

Lol, maybe there is going to be a "trash" where you can drag the item you want to delete instead of dropping it to appear on the floor. Jagex would kill drop parties, but there's still the party room.

Lol, this makes sense. It might happen. :o

2480+ total

Removing the drop option would essentially destroy one of the main events Jagex themselves began in the first place: Drop parties.

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

w00t ppl dont flame me :P

good veiwpoints ppl =D>

99melee.jpg

+1 what brave said. When people DK they drop the food from the kings nearby them. Why the hell would we want destroy free food?

Your an idoit if you want destroy instead of the same good ol' drop.

Why Fix Something If It's Not Broke?

But to make a point, if Jagex completely stopped RWT for example and there were no autoers at all anymore, don't you think some materials might go up? Think about it, more the 50% of raw materials are gathered by autoers (give or take) I think there still should be SOME autoers to keep the market even with materials beause not everyone collects their own materials and the bots mainly collect vast ammounts of materials. On topic though, I don't think they would eliminate the "drop" option, but with what someone said, I think they will make it if someone dropped something and they log out, it's gone forever.

-Demon

They put alot of thought into the staking cap. They made the tournaments to fill in what they took away.

The only people that are complaining really are the pures because they get pwned by level 100s.

If they did get rid of it the drop option, they should replace it with the throw option. :P

Hmmmm...

They put alot of thought into the staking cap. They made the tournaments to fill in what they took away.

The only people that are complaining really are the pures because they get pwned by level 100s.

I'm level 121 and you have NO idea what you are talking about. Clearly you haven't even tried the tournament system more than once or twice or you'd understand what a total fiasco it is.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Sure, why not. They've already been doing that with a lot of items. Mess up the game even more. While we're getting rid of the ability to drop items, make it so when you pk someone the three items they drop get turned into their GE equivalence. Sounds like we're entering a perfect utopia eh?

What is the big problem with taking the drop option away anyway, I'm sure they could find a way to make it possible for power miners and people like that to get rid of their inventory.. Seriously it's no big deal at all.

Polnar.png

Removing the drop option would essentially destroy one of the main events Jagex themselves began in the first place: Drop parties.
That's why they made the party room free. So they could eventually take out dropping, and people could still hold drop parties through the party room.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

Its always been the same,

Theres auto's to completley screw up the runescape economy,

Theres the 10 year olds who buy it and here i quote "Dad, Can You Buy Me Runescape Gold On Your Credit Card" was something i came across :shock:

And then you have Jagex, who keep TRYING to stop autoers but however are failing, as they think of new and better ways to scam,cheat and Auto their ways into runescape

Hope My Hexed Length Bible Cleared Something Up

Tip.Its Loving Jesus Man

Hexed-

IMG]http://i219.photobucket.com/albums/cc168/Hexed_I/HexedSigcopy.jpg[/]

Hexed - Fisherman For Life 70+ Fishing