Weird grand exchange prices?

flash

I bought a pair of rune bots earlier today for 85k i have now bought some dragon ones and decided to sell my rune. When i went to put them u the lowest i could sell for was 175k. What has happened? I find it highly unliekly that th prices have gone up that much in a matter of hours.

Flash130.png

I bought a pair of rune bots earlier today for 85k i have now bought some dragon ones and decided to sell my rune. When i went to put them u the lowest i could sell for was 175k. What has happened? I find it highly unliekly that th prices have gone up that much in a matter of hours.

And this angers you why? I mean, you're selling it for 90k more than you bought it for. :?

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

sold all my gold leaves for 117k. :P

Umm... Doesn't the stonemason charge 130k for gold leaves? So wouldn't that be...bad?

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Well, i'd say you just made bit of cash there. :?

This is a temporary account. Ash6110 is my real one. As soon as I get my account back I will not be using this one anymore.

Thanks

Ash6110

sold all my gold leaves for 117k. :P

Umm... Doesn't the stonemason charge 130k for gold leaves? So wouldn't that be...bad?

Not if you didnt plan on ever using them

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

I still have 7 pairs of rune boots at 85.5k ea on the GE ;\ if lowest u can sell now is 170k, why didnt my boots sell out ? weird :ohnoes:

Unless you need the cash quick, I'd advise taking them out and relisting them for the higher price. (Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not even sure whether you can do that, I just don't know enough about the GE yet)

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I still have 7 pairs of rune boots at 85.5k ea on the GE ;\ if lowest u can sell now is 170k, why didnt my boots sell out ? weird :ohnoes:

Unless you need the cash quick, I'd advise taking them out and relisting them for the higher price. (Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not even sure whether you can do that, I just don't know enough about the GE yet)

before the GE I usually sold rune boots at 80k ea and d boots 400k, so in this case 85.5 ea is good. Since I dont belive ppl will pay anything over 100k for them its not worth getting out of the cycle now, maybe I'm next in the selling list.

I just hope that i'm not stuck in a weird bug loop and my stock is invalid due to price being under the 5% margin

sggyhj8.png

RuneScape HD in 2560x1024!

I know the answer and, because I cannot convey screaming feverishly on forums without looking odd or getting banned, just imagine it as such.

Yew longbows are severely overpriced >_>

no more high alching for massive profit on yew longbows, if u ask me thats a major step in the right direction.

QFT!

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

before the GE I usually sold rune boots at 80k ea and d boots 400k, so in this case 85.5 ea is good. Since I dont belive ppl will pay anything over 100k for them its not worth getting out of the cycle now, maybe I'm next in the selling list.

I just hope that i'm not stuck in a weird bug loop and my stock is invalid due to price being under the 5% margin

Don't worry, it's not a bug, and you won't lose your boots. They will remain in there until someone buys them at the price you listed. However, considering that people can't actually purchase things listed outside of the current price range the GE provides, you'll probably want to take those boots out and relist them, or they won't sell for a long time. With the system set up as it is, it'd take at least two weeks to make it into your price range, and considering that you'll make more selling them at the higher price there isn't really any reason to not :) .

Yew longbows are severely overpriced >_>

no more high alching for massive profit on yew longbows, if u ask me thats a major step in the right direction.

Damn F2Pers...

You CAN still use normal trades... #-o

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

It might just be me but is everyone selling but no one is buying at the Grand Exchange? my 6k nats are still there along with my offer to buy a wool ball for 5gp(max) :shock:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

It might just be me but is everyone selling but no one is buying at the Grand Exchange? my 6k nats are still there along with my offer to buy a wool ball for 5gp(max) :shock:

There are probably more sellers then buyers, but it depends on whats in demand, what isn't being made as much, and what is an overabundance.

Nats will probably sell quick, but a lot of Nat crafters might've tossed their Nat runes in the second they found out GE was out. And the price you have them selling for is a huge factor as well. Cheaper runes will sell quicker then the more expensive runes.

Not exactly sure how you listed them, but those are a few things to take into consideration.

Interesting fact: It appeared as though F2Pers could purchase Pure Essence through the GE system. Though I didn't try it personally.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva