Zombie Plans-Revised

scootlaboot

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, Hex said disease?

Could he finally realise Rage Zombies are more likely than Romeros?

well the biting thing would be 100% impossible in nature. wouldn't it.

The gun will only run out of bullets if you decide to be a [wagon].
ok let me see, i don't think as soon as a zombie outbreak bullets are going to be that readily avalible with everyone trying to get that. second i don't have any bullets at home or a gun. and I live in england so roccodog, face that fact that your wrong.

Bullets will run out, say if you have 500 bullets as you've said before (Which will be extremly hard) what if you fire all 500... then your stuffed aern't you. also guns create noise and you don't want other humans to think that its a potential source of saftey.

people will use bullets as a form of currency with the downfall of money along with ciggeretes and food however they are heavy and to be honest. you need to make a weapon which can use improvised weapons.

meatlover.png

Hex has not read the last one hundered or so pages.

He is wrong.

One: Silencers. They are essential.

Two: Bullets should be used sparingly, you should be going for heartshots all the time for rage zombies, and head shots for romero zombies.

50 bullets = ~45 zombie kills, if you're good.

Then again, if you weren't stupid, you should rarely encounter a zombie.

For rage zombies, you just need to lock yourself in for a few weeks.

Romero zombies are incredibly slow.

You can walk away from them at a brisk pace.

2Xeo5.png

the rage zombie thing is not very clever, we need to prepare ourselves for a lifetime not for 28 days. we need to be prepared for anything. Thats my new outlook on zombies.

the thing that makes zombies scary is that there are so many, there are more then 50. in my area alone there would be 100. i have no bullets in my house.

FLAWED PLAN

oh yeh, forgot about silencers. y'no silencers don't completly block out the noise its the same noise as a car door slamming but slightly louder.

I keep saying, a weapon with the same power as a gun but no need for bullets and can use shrapnel off the streets.

Also, shotguns are not that good as weapons as the further away from the zombie the more spread distance however at close distance they PWN.

meatlover.png

Oh, he's english. No great loss then.

so whats your plan? oh wait... you haven't got one.

I did have a plan. Let the violent minority gangs that carry weapons handle the zombies. If that fails, my pet crocodile will save me!

SoLawny.png

i thought we agreed to ignore hex completely. nothing he says ever makes any sense

Ignoring Hex until he decides to read the thread and treat this like a real thing from this line onwards.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

the rage zombie thing is not very clever, we need to prepare ourselves for a lifetime not for 28 days. we need to be prepared for anything.

Read my plan. It involves a (few) car batteries, an attic, a cricket bat, a frying pan, an explosive with a detonator(for if they get in, if you catch my drift), tinned food and lots of water. Reading others plans is good. I don't even need a gun.

the thing that makes zombies scary is that there are so many, there are more then 50. in my area alone there would be 100. I have no bullets in my house.

Use my plan. ;)

oh yeh, forgot about silencers. y'no silencers don't completly block out the noise its the same noise as a car door slamming but slightly louder.

But if you were shooting them, then you wouldn't exactly need them NOT to hear you, would you? :roll:

I keep saying, a weapon with the same power as a gun but no need for bullets and can use shrapnel off the streets.

A gas mask or something similar, a bottleneck and a sharp weapon is good until you can use attic plans.

Also, shotguns are not that good as weapons as the further away from the zombie the more spread distance however at close distance they PWN.

Get a faster firing rifle then. As you say, a shotgun would need bullets. :P

And now Hex no longer exists. ;)

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Haven't read this thread in awhile, disappointed to see everyone so angry. You guys have some serious anger problems... :?

WE DON'T HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS!!!!! IF YOU'RE GONNA SAY THAT THEN GTFO THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD.

yeah, i suppose we could be a little nicer to each other.

mbqyk3.gif

Haven't read this thread in awhile, disappointed to see everyone so angry. You guys have some serious anger problems... :?

WE DON'T HAVE ANGER PROBLEMS!!!!! IF YOU'RE GONNA SAY THAT THEN GTFO THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD.

I should be, but I can't, I'm thinking to see a doctor to find out if I do have anger issues, like I'd get anything to fix it though, I'm apathetic as hell and would forget about whatever I am told to do to stop the anger.

Unless it's relax more, I'm cool with that. :thumbup:

WE DO HAVE [bleep]ING ANGER ISSUES! IF YOU DISAGREE, WE'LL TAKE THIS OUTSIDE!

Why can't we all just be friends?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

WE DO HAVE [bleep] ANGER ISSUES! IF YOU DISAGREE, WE'LL TAKE THIS OUTSIDE!

It's not you, it's... your sister. And your mom, too.

OKAY, WE'RE TAKING THIS OUTSIDE, RIGHT FRICKKIN' NOW!

Can we get back to talking about zombies now?

Also, I suggest we use Rocco's Mother as bait, to piss him off.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Dude, don't diss his sister, if she was 5" shorter she'd totally be hot. :thumbup:

On Topic: what type of scope would be the most useful? Remembering to factor in that reflections of light won't matter as long as we aren't fighting other humans.

OKAY, WE'RE TAKING THIS OUTSIDE, RIGHT FRICKKIN' NOW!

[yt]SUj1eb5nTU0[/yt]

Please don't kill me.

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

No. From now on, there will be alot less reasoning and alot more killing. If you want my advice, you should lie down in front of a rocket. Your life is one big mathematical error.

[/portal]

Seriously. We can walk away from Zombies... At a normal pace we go 3x faster then them, the only worry would be getting cornered or surrounded, which will never happen if you GET THE HELL AWAY FROM CIVILATION.

Seeing as Blackdawn doesn't post anymore, I suppose I'll update the TZDF status for now.

Rocco - Has permission to start a fight

Mage Man - May flame depresins

Hex - Your Big-[wagon]-intelligent-squad (AKA B.A.I.T) training begins tommarow. Please rub yourself with stake sauce before you attend.

Hex - Your Big-[wagon]-intelligent-squad (AKA B.A.I.T) training begins tommarow. Please rub yourself with stake sauce before you attend.

And gasoline. Steak sauce and gasoline.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

No. From now on, there will be alot less reasoning and alot more killing. If you want my advice, you should lie down in front of a rocket. Your life is one big mathematical error.

[/portal]

Seriously. We can walk away from Zombies... At a normal pace we go 3x faster then them, the only worry would be getting cornered or surrounded, which will never happen if you GET THE HELL AWAY FROM CIVILATION.

Seeing as Blackdawn doesn't post anymore, I suppose I'll update the TZDF status for now.

Rocco - Has permission to start a fight

Mage Man - May flame depresins

I make the odd post once in a while, there's just nothing for me to reply to, seeing as we've more or less discussed zombies to hell and back.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.