~!~The Office~!~

magnumb

Shame this thread is about the american version *sigh*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

UK version's good, no doubt, but some things about the US version seem a little better. It's probably because we started watching the US version instead of the UK, therefore we like it more. Plus, US version has Dwight instead of Gareth. I've only seen a few of the UK episodes, but I did think that David was alot more of a character than Michael.

I just started watching The Office a few weeks ago, but once I started I was hooked. <3: Now I can't get enough of it. Favorite episode's probably Diversity Day, that had me in tears in some parts.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

Awesome show. I especially like, "the Dundies", where Pam gets drunk at Chiles :XD: And the one about take your daughter to work day. Great stuff.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Umm, no offence, but I've seen the British version, it is simply not funny at all. Sorry.

Omg omg I love this show!!!!

I watch it every time its on, and usually then watch the episodes two or three times.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Recenty I enjoyed a ping pong show, when dwight mentioned a few old table tennis pros. And the trashtalking :)

Yea, I remember that show...

I think I liked "The Injury" episode the most, it was just so freakin funny. Michael cooked his foot on his George Forman Grill Lol. :XD:

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Americans don't understand why the British version is good, because they don't get sarcasm and the other higher forms of comedy.

That's why the American version is dull and boring.

Pretty broad statement. Not all Americans are oblivious to subtle forms of comedy/sarcasm, but many are. Though, to say that the American version is dull and boring, well, that's just as bad as Americans saying that the UK version isn't funny because they don't understand it.

klaatu-tabs.jpg

"El que no arriesga no gana"

I mispelled, in front of the entire school...the word, "Failure"

I laughed so hard, I missed the enxt 5 minutes of the the show :XD:

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Americans don't understand why the British version is good, because they don't get sarcasm and the other higher forms of comedy.

Pretty broad statement. Not all Americans are oblivious to subtle forms of comedy/sarcasm, but many are. Though, to say that the American version is dull and boring, well, that's just as bad as Americans saying that the UK version isn't funny because they don't understand it.

It was meant to be broad, and of course I know there are a lot of Americans who understand subtle humour. But America as a culture really doesn't appreciate it, perhaps 'doesn't understand' was too strong.

spacescenev24.jpg

I love the Office.

Seems to me that if everyone likes the UK Office so much, and that it was so much better than the US version, then why have no episodes been created since '03? Hmm... :-k

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Talk about arrogant. Seriously, you sound like a pretentious [bleep] there.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Yep, that's the Americans for you. Too stupid to figure out sarcasm. :wall:

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

Yeah, British version probably my favourite show. Just for the incredible amount of subtle humour. American version i have seen a couple episodes of, but the orginal was almost perfection and i doubt it could beat it.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.