Music fans can say the funniest things!

WookieeMania12

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Weird Al Yankovich"

Seriously, how hard is it to understand that it's Yankovic, not Yankovich?

Is it really a big deal? :?

No. If it were, I would have added some "!"s and at least one :wall: . But it is rather irritating sometimes.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I tink Soulja Boy iz emo

:|

Now THAT would be funny.

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Currently the best beat out there:

Minuit jacuzzi (DatA Remix) - TEPR

I tink Soulja Boy iz emo

:|

Now THAT would be funny.

Lmao.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Hahah, I go to a music college so there's so I get things like this every day...

A lot most people wouldn't understand without some technical knowledge. Let's just say a lot of the less experienced people seem to think they know everything after a couple of hours of studying it when you really have to apply it to situations.

Of course the most common is people saying "Classical music is crap, it's all the same. Who listens to it really?" Heh...

logo.jpg

Got this off another board:

I think Gerard Way will be thought of as a legend. (or at least I wish he would)

The Black Parade is really big this year and I've read

several reviews saying that they're this generations Queen.

But I'm not quite sure if everybody will think that since

rap is what most teens listen to. *gags*

I think I just threw up a little.

I would have thrown up, if I knew what that was.

Anyway, I don't have any interesting quotes. :(

It was talking about My Chemical Romance. And comparing them to Queen. How does that person sleep at night?

mcr doesnt even seem like a band compared to Queen. there is no comp. queen owns that stupid emo music!

i myself, dont have anything to quote. but i will bet you monmey, i have said some pretty stupid things XD and i cant think of nething someone has said to me lmao.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Screamo Metal isn't real music. :x -.-

-.- let me guess, some idiot into rap said that.. Metal is more music than anything. takes the most tallent.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

-.- let me guess, some idiot into rap said that.. Metal is more music than anything. takes the most tallent.

Care to elaborate on that? Seems to me that imstrumental rock, jazz, and even opera are more music that metal...

At least they take WAY more talent and practice.

I don't run races to see who's the fastest, I run to see who has the most guts. -Pre

thewho2.jpg

Please yaff, no genre takes more talent than the other. You're just itching to get into a flame war here.

Oops. I think I just started one with my last comment...oh well, too late. :twisted:

thewho2.jpg

Please yaff, no genre takes more talent than the other. You're just itching to get into a flame war here.

no, im really not. but, your wrong. its different for ever genre. Raps just talking/ kinda singing, to a beat. and that beat is usually made with a computer. but im not going to argue with you, you know your stuff. ill leave it at that

Care to elaborate on that? Seems to me that imstrumental rock, jazz, and even opera are more music that metal...

At least they take WAY more talent and practice.

i agree, and i disagree. opera, takes more tallent vocal wise. IMO for sure. but i dont know about the instruments. Almost all music evolved from, the blues, and jazz, so that could be why. It also depends on what type of metal. some metal, yes, i agree, 100% but if your listening to like, Power metal, technical death metal, stuff like that. vocal wise, im going to imagine opera takes more tallent, but with the instruments. im not to sure of

and with the rap deal, just read what i wrote to nadril.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png