Can it be?! - Real life pictures

the_tallest1

Laila is like a young Meryl Streep infused with the tongue of Gene Simmons.

Do not worry Daan, I'll post a picture once i come home from Uni for Christmas, my internet connection is so bad here i can barley do anything. I would say Joe has the best picture, however i have only seen like 4 pages through poor connection. I blame whoever gave me the freedom to drink away my internet money.

She is called Laila. Boy. Things get better by the day. Now, how could I get her to like me. Maybe that other sticky can give me some inspiration.

Satenza, I can't wait to see a picture from you. You're always so stylefull, smart and sophisticated. You can't be bad looking. I bet you're good looking in a special, unique kind of way. I got this vision that you look incredibly classy, not at all like other people your age. And that you got brown hair, and you got a very smooth skin, with a thin "Ihaven'tshavedforoneortwodays" kind of beard. You know what I mean, I just can't get to the right word. I am most likely completely wrong, but that's just how I imagine you.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, why not. This may be a surprise for some of you :P

[hide=Brace yourself!]

dsc01692uj2.jpg

[/hide]

Was taken in front of a YMCA near my house, I'll try getting a better pic.

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

Alright, why not. This may be a surprise for some of you :P

[hide=Brace yourself!]

dsc01692uj2.jpg

[/hide]

Was taken in front of a YMCA near my house, I'll try getting a better pic.

Great avatar. :thumbsup:

This forums being sloow.. anyway this pictures gotta be at least 2 years old and taken from a crappy camera but here I am :lol:

me9ou2.jpg

and me looking emo...

No thanks with that kind of picture, ~assassin

sig3bh7.png

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a99/viljda/scaaary.jpg

This is Sue v.2.0.

Now with glasses!

Obs. Not for sale, there is only one collector's edition of this fine human.

... :XD:

aw, you looked better without glasses :(

:XD:

It's the first time I took a pic of me with glasses on anyway.

Usually I take without.

I use to wear glasses as well. Having switched to contacts I always have the idea that usually people look more attractive without glasses. (unless they have that "cute" look to them).

As soon as I find my sisters camera I'll take some pictures of moi :mrgreen:

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I didn't know that half of you even existed before you started putting your photos on here.
I was popular months back, then I disappeared from the Tip.It community...

Now I'm back!!!

Yeah, you and your 200 posts make you popular.

The fact that I posted like on page 10ish? (can't be bothered to look) and that was earlier today and we have already reached 24 pages... Conclusive evidence tip it is a huge bunch of flippin camera/attention [bleep]. Even the lurkers came out of the dark.
Someone's jealous of our hotttness?

id say

too bad she's hotter. Anyway, I agree. It's only cool to know what people look like if you know who they are on TIF. Otherwise, it is like looking at completely random pictures.

I didn't know that half of you even existed before you started putting your photos on here.

You gotta remember they've been redirected from general.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

@ fook a ji: ty man and i am :D

@ lemaja: brotha! glad to know im not the only black dude on tif

@ froglegowns: dude...gimme that beard! i cant grow any facial hair lol apart from a moustache that isnt full so i cut it ea time

@ epeeflecher: i get comments like that all the time lol... some ppl say i look like denzel washington when he was a kid(id doubt it) or that i look like a few movie/music stars here in quebec. and i am not the guy you did not see in a while...you know im canadian and i think you live in the us..but 5 yrs ago i went in florida

Main: runswithsciz

skiller: pope skills

rendjs0.png

[imghttp]

This is Sue v.2.0.

Now with glasses!

Obs. Not for sale, there is only one collector's edition of this fine human.

... :XD:

Umm u look angry in this shot imo :-k

mezsigka3.png

:? What's with the huge leap in judgments guys? I have not seen a single person in this thread that isn't good looking.

Sure some people might look better in certain pictures then others, but also remember, a word such as 'ugly' is pretty distasteful and can be pretty hurtful to people. No one is truly ugly between picture, but in a case that one doesn't like a picture as much, it would be much less hurtful to say something such as "I like this about you more in X picture" or something along those lines.

Just wanted to make this comment because I'm fairly sure the reason that this rule was taken away before was because people were being criticized to the point of tears.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I'll worry about finding a nice, flattering picture later. But here's me.. being me.

In this one I'm the one in the middle. Um. That's my twin to the right (my left). And my best friend to the left (my right). We were in this little tourist town about 30 minutes from where I live.

AND YES, I'M MAKING A WEIRD FACE. But I'm willing to look silly. And all. I'll worry about sexy some other time.

aV2k53oA.jpg

This was after prom... I didn't actually go to prom. I went bowling instead (it was my junior prom, I fully intend to go to my senior prom in May)! And I made the dress myself.. it took me probably.. at least 30 hours, start to finish. And I looked like a fat ballerina. But that's that. Next year will be way way better.

Pq2kzi_0.jpg

Ha, ha! :oops:

*slinks away*

:? What's with the huge leap in judgments guys? I have not seen a single person in this thread that isn't good looking.

Sure some people might look better in certain pictures then others, but also remember, a word such as 'ugly' is pretty distasteful and can be pretty hurtful to people. No one is truly ugly between picture, but in a case that one doesn't like a picture as much, it would be much less hurtful to say something such as "I like this about you more in X picture" or something along those lines.

Just wanted to make this comment because I'm fairly sure the reason that this rule was taken away before was because people were being criticized to the point of tears.

Yeah I was kind of surprised about that as well. No one really looked like a typical nerd type. Then again, looks like some of them haven't hit puberty yet either... :D

Man, some people on TIF are so much different looking then I expected.

Nobody's commented on my pictures!

I feel hated frustrated

I think it is mostly this topic moves way too fast. Not too many people are like me and are bored enough to go back and catch up on every single post every time they come on here. I'd like to make some replies but it seems by the time I get around to it the reply would be 3 or 4 pages after the picture. There's also way to many to reply to everyone.

I just want to say here that I have looked at everyone's picture so far, and I'll leave a general reply to all that you look:

boratwa8.jpg

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Then again, looks like some of them haven't hit puberty yet either... :D

And to make things worse they're inviting the highly dangerous level 200 Giant Pedobears! :ohnoes: