Can it be?! - Real life pictures

the_tallest1

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll worry about finding a nice, flattering picture later. But here's me.. being me.

In this one I'm the one in the middle. Um. That's my twin to the right (my left). And my best friend to the left (my right). We were in this little tourist town about 30 minutes from where I live.

AND YES, I'M MAKING A WEIRD FACE. But I'm willing to look silly. And all. I'll worry about sexy some other time.

http://www.postimage.org/aV2k53oA.jpg

This was after prom... I didn't actually go to prom. I went bowling instead (it was my junior prom, I fully intend to go to my senior prom in May)! And I made the dress myself.. it took me probably.. at least 30 hours, start to finish. And I looked like a fat ballerina. But that's that. Next year will be way way better.

http://www.postimage.org/Pq2kzi_0.jpg

Ha, ha! :oops:

*slinks away*

Hot stuff, right there!

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Then again, looks like some of them haven't hit puberty yet either... :D

And to make things worse they're inviting the highly dangerous level 200 Giant Pedobears! :ohnoes:

That made me LOL really hard.

:mrgreen:

No one is commenting on mine :(
Who are all these people anyway? Since when have these ppl been active off topicers lol.

Posers/Attention seekers take note: I wasnt aware that the point of this thread was to post comments about other peoples pictures. I thought that it was meant for us to post a nice picture of ourselves to people could put a face to the name not a topless "rawr look at my sexy body" or cleavage shot type picture designed purely to get compliments from people. If you wanna show off your body post it on Myspaze and make your profile public.

*would like to see a version of this thread with NO COMMENTS only pictures*

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Who are all these people anyway? Since when have these ppl been active off topicers lol.

Posers/Attention seekers take note: I wasnt aware that the point of this thread was to post comments about other peoples pictures. I thought that it was meant for us to post a nice picture of ourselves to people could put a face to the name not a topless "rawr look at my sexy body" or cleavage shot type picture designed purely to get compliments from people. If you wanna show off your body post it on Myspaze and make your profile public.

I agree. And too answer your question, most of them like me, either hate Off-Topic, or just never come here. We mainly came here for the topic. And besides, half of these people with 5,000+ posts I never even knew were members. (Just goes to show I only post in BlogScape and Rate This!) lol.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

You forget, Myspace isn't enough for these type of people, their pictures must be everywhere with everyone commenting on them in order for them to inflate their already over-inflated ego.

I agree with Merc, not on the no comments bit (people can comment if they want to), but for the purpose of the thread being that you post a picture to show what the person behind the name looks like.

EDIT: Greenboy mostly stuck the the Game Discussion area, maybe a few posts in OT, but not enough to make him known here.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

You forget, Myspace isn't enough for these type of people, their pictures must be everywhere with everyone commenting on them in order for them to inflate their already over-inflated ego.

I agree with Merc, not on the no comments bit (people can comment if they want to), but for the purpose of the thread being that you post a picture to show what the person behind the name looks like.

EDIT: Greenboy mostly stuck the the Game Discussion area, maybe a few posts in OT, but not enough to make him known here.

i dont agree with that sword... maybe they just want to know what ppl think about their pics...and id doubt someone gets a high ego cuz of myspace lol

Main: runswithsciz

skiller: pope skills

rendjs0.png

Runs, this is an online forum, if you want a truely honest opinion ask a good friend.

An online forum is for discussing stuff apart from how you look, generally if too many people compliment on how you look, it can end up with an inflated ego, besides as its been said before, this is for letting other tip.iters who the person behind the name is, not for showing off how you look. Who cares if people comment on how you look?

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Runs, this is an online forum, if you want a truely honest opinion ask a good friend.

An online forum is for discussing stuff apart from how you look, generally if too many people compliment on how you look, it can end up with an inflated ego, besides as its been said before, this is for letting other tip.iters who the person behind the name is, not for showing off how you look. Who cares if people comment on how you look?

personally i dont care if i see no comments on my pics (even if its fun)

but some ppl will...Why? maybe because they have a low esteem of them

myspace is full and i mean FULL of ppl like this...so instead of seeing only the bad side of everything...try thinking positively?

...and its not generally that you can end up with an inflated ego.....It happens rarely so do not worry about that

Main: runswithsciz

skiller: pope skills

rendjs0.png

Very true. I laughed when I saw about 20 people from General Discussion on this board.

Oh calm down now.

As you said, this is a forum, people are allowed to post their pics, or comment on them, the world isn't going down if someone from General Disc. or something posts here.

I'm not a regular poster of the Off-Topic or The Gallery, but I read here a lot.

Edit: Me too, isn't a fan of those: "Rawr, look at me muscles! I r beating zee up any minute now!"

I'll get one..please no bullies...

EDIT:

http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/8941/2909060604a4981764652lhu1.jpg

Omg you look hot. Give me your hair please? :P

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Ah, come on. A little converstion is fun Matt. It would be nicer if there was a thread on general, and on off-topic sepperately. But ah well. We tip.it users are never statisfied. Maybe we should be happy that we're finally allowed to use them.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!