Can it be?! - Real life pictures

the_tallest1

I'll worry about finding a nice, flattering picture later. But here's me.. being me.

In this one I'm the one in the middle. Um. That's my twin to the right (my left). And my best friend to the left (my right). We were in this little tourist town about 30 minutes from where I live.

AND YES, I'M MAKING A WEIRD FACE. But I'm willing to look silly. And all. I'll worry about sexy some other time.

aV2k53oA.jpg

This was after prom... I didn't actually go to prom. I went bowling instead (it was my junior prom, I fully intend to go to my senior prom in May)! And I made the dress myself.. it took me probably.. at least 30 hours, start to finish. And I looked like a fat ballerina. But that's that. Next year will be way way better.

Pq2kzi_0.jpg

Ha, ha! :oops:

*slinks away*

Nice furry hats I love them! I got one somewhere around here in my room they are warm!
xxteargodxx.png

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*would like to see a version of this thread with NO COMMENTS only pictures*

Ah, come on. A little converstion is fun Matt. It would be nicer if there was a thread on general, and on off-topic sepperately. But ah well. We tip.it users are never statisfied. Maybe we should be happy that we're finally allowed to use them.

I'm glad someone recognizes it! Kidding... sort of. :)

I think that allowing real life pictures is a really nice step to draw people in (or back in, if you prefer). There are many creative ways to get people to post their pictures. I like the idea of having an "index" with a username and thumbnail - that what you were thinking of, Matt? At the same time, I do like some of the conversation that goes with the pictures.. so nothing too rigid that would discourage people from posting comments someplace. Now that this option is available to Tip.it users, there are many opportunities to add new and fun features to incorporate RL pics - first one was this sticky I suppose. Kahpias mentioned of possibly having another "avatar" except for your real life picture.

Hey Topy, by the way! Haven't seen you in ages. :)

sithbridgeay2.jpg

Yeah kinda Sith. Another forum I go on is dedicated to people with Honda Civics and every so often an admin puts the pictures ppl post in the thread like this into a separate area without all the comments so its easier to find the pictures of peoples cars. I dont mean replace this with one without comments I mean run it alongside it.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

It'd be awesome if someone went through the effort to do an 'index' of all the people who posted on the first page of the thread. :P

I was going to do that when the thread hit 50 pages, as long as it doesn't come before Saturday.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

It'd be awesome if someone went through the effort to do an 'index' of all the people who posted on the first page of the thread. :P

I was going to do that when the thread hit 50 pages, as long as it doesn't come before Saturday.

At this rate, it will be at 50 pages in about 2 days, do I sense an excuse to get out of indexing it?

C2b6gs7.png

I posted that i would, around page 36. since no one replied to it, looks like no one wanted someone to do it :|

At this rate, it will be at 50 pages in about 2 days, do I sense an excuse to get out of indexing it?

That's an idiotic thing to say. If I didn't want to do it I wouldn't have said it, and I wouldn't need an excuse.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Gordon, Landon.... This is war!

On another note, I like the idea of the indexing. Even better if someone comes up with an activity that requires us to take pictures.

Something strange and wierd on forum games most likely :P.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Last day in Highschool, im the one with the mohawk

Me with 2 friends of mine in homeroom

2c0566c2c6c5ff267ecf93797e40d1a4.jpg

me at lunch with the HAWK:)

a3bf71b0595b2c70044fcdfdeb11a3fd.jpg

that is what i was holding in my hand

a5bbbad77dac0c0d98684fe778519d86.jpg

and this lovely lady here is my love (GF)

http://images.xnr.be/c7aebf1c165fa1e28604dbc82a164dda.jpg

sry this picture is HUGE gotta fix it later

i had my mohawk for 2 years, at its longest it was 10+ Inches, i just shaved it off in September, and i miss it so much but could handle it with work :(

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

I just made this picture with my webcam. And yes, I did break my nose a couple of years ago.

foto0212zz2.jpg

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

i will post a pic of me tomoz ::'

EDIT: Here is one from almost a year ago. I'll take a recent one if i can :P

me1wx8.jpg

Sn'C Events Team Member

2v2bjuq.jpg

pixel-sig-1.gif

942nd to 99 hunter 2/8/07|26,042nd to reach 99 fletching 27/10/07|Quest Cape Achieved 22/1/08|50,000th to 99 Cooking 29/10/08

Dagannoth King Drops: 7 Zerkers 2 Axes 3 Warriors | Armadyl: 1 hilt first ever trip and kill | Barrows: 2 Dharok Legs 1 Ahrim Skirt 1 Torag Helm 1 Guthan Spear