Oi! 3 Dragon Chains from KQ! Those were the days :lol:

Trading and clans are ruined, waiting for the summoning though :-$

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict and increase in combat training bots as RWT people will now sell accounts, not gold. This is bad for all of us. :(

Cross posted cause my topic got locked.

Update- 6 January 2008

As some of you may be aware, unscrupulous individuals use macro programs in RuneScape to automatically mine, fish, cut wood, or perform other skills. This is against our Terms of Service agreement and is limiting the enjoyment of other players. In order to put a stop to it, you will now be allowed to mine one ore, make one potion, fletch one bow, cut one log, catch one fish or kill one monster every 15 minutes. If the monster drops anything worth more than 3000 gp you will not be allowed to pick it up. We have put a lot of thought and testing into this update and think it will do well to balance the game and make it more enjoyable for everyone.

In other news, it will now be possible for free players to make bronze arrows, and every player will find a complimentary redberry pie in their bank account.

Google [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation]scape.

Didn't like the update that much. woke up, login & went back to mining addy ore in hob/wildy, wtf? got a little lost. why did they moved it up alittle ffs pks.

Bounty Hunter,F2p 8 more bank slots, these are good update though. :wink:

Clan wars thingy? random players can't join in? no fun at all.

bounty hunter & clan wars areas takes alot of wilderness spaces. <.<

CLAN WARS:

going to bring out rhe worst in rs?

example:

clan 1 arranges a war at clanwars with clan 2

clan 1 head as a clan to the clanwars arena

clan 2 waits just before clanwars in an ambush in the multi area and get the jump on clan 1 while they are unprepared.

clan 1 gets killed, clan 2 makes millions

clan wars = stupidly located.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

CLAN WARS:

going to bring out rhe worst in rs?

example:

clan 1 arranges a war at clanwars with clan 2

clan 1 head as a clan to the clanwars arena

clan 2 waits just before clanwars in an ambush in the multi area and get the jump on clan 1 while they are unprepared.

clan 1 gets killed, clan 2 makes millions

clan wars = stupidly located.

if you would actually go see how the update works, you don't attack each other in the wilderness anymore. You can go to clanwars without even being touched by another player. The only thing that attacks in the wild are the new monsters they put in.

well are people dumb or dumb....

Skillers who train the HARD stats are now going to get rewarded, fishing, woodcutting, mining.

All prices on these items will rise becuase the amout of supply is going to dive but the demand should stay the same.

YOU HAVE TO XMAS TO GET YOUR MONEY AND THINGS OFF FRIENDS! READ UPDATE BANDOS TEAM LEADER!

People just like sooking.....

So i can get 3k of my cash each 15min after xmas?

The update hasn't been set in effect yet, you can still get your 4m back in one trade. If by the first week of January you don't have you money, then 3k per 15 min it is.

Treasure trail items: 9

Dragon drops: 0

Ok, after checking all of new updates for a few hours first hand I gotta say I'm dissapointed and disgusted. We've been rid of some of the biggest problems in the game, drop traders, pures, merchants, PJers, RWTs and more. But the exspense may be too great! We've lost the wilderness, no more f2p or p2p clan pking, no more drop parties, and no more giving or getting gifts from friends & loved ones. This is a sad day in RS history, a real sad day.

SOTW_Tag1.png

here!

woooooooooooottttt!!!!!

oh yeah! f2p dueling! and wildy capes! thank you jagex!!

and more bankspace!

i'm a member, but ive tired of pking on my noob accounts <.<

and bounty hunter doesnt sound too bad either : 9

@goldtiger,

yeah, the trading and drop updates do suck hardcore, thanks for the screw-over too :evil:

UZp6G.png

32,606th to 99 magic || 15,388th to 99 dungeoneering || 12,647th to 99 farming

14,792nd to 99 range || 24,954th to 99 herblore

well are people dumb or dumb....

Skillers who train the HARD stats are now going to get rewarded, fishing, woodcutting, mining.

All prices on these items will rise becuase the amout of supply is going to dive but the demand should stay the same.

YOU HAVE TO XMAS TO GET YOUR MONEY AND THINGS OFF FRIENDS! READ UPDATE BANDOS TEAM LEADER!

People just like sooking.....

So i can get 3k of my cash each 15min after xmas?

Yes, But hey! It's not that bad..

4 mill in bunches of 3k / 15 minutes will take only...

13 days 21 hours and 20 minutes (20 000 minutes)

Not bad eh? :wink:

Sir+Jehu.png

Retired ~ "I'll Be Back!" NOT

I went to f2p to do bounty hunter with a friend but I didn't realize he was 92 not 95 so I ended up all alone at high level cave (level 95+). I couldn't play Bounty Hunter at all as 10 players are required and each time I switched (8 times) I was the only person in the place.

People stayed away from Bounty Hunter in droves, I hope Jmods saw this.

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This game is getting stranger every minute... Seriously... ARGH!!!

Unbalanced trades... Bah! I understand that it has from time to time been used for RWT, but come-on... Now i can't even give presents in the future for my friends at birthdays/holidays! God damn it.

I love RuneScape, but i'm not loving what is becoming of it.

This game is striving further and further away from RuneScape "Classic"...

I haven't cared much about the updates this year, i mean, i haven't commented them much. I don't know what's happening!

RWT is a problem, yes. Bot's are a problem, yes.

But surely there must be better ways? (don't ask me, i'm not going to think up some methods)

And what's happening to the wilderness and PKing? I understand that these updates will be great for big clans. But how about us who run around a night here and there with a couple of mates having fun?

Bankspace, great.

All I'm saying is that, this game is becoming strange for me. It feels like Jagex are limiting our freedom as good and decent players.

RS2 is different from RSC, yes, but since autumn i'm sad to say it's going very much downhill (atleast i think so).

It's a game, i know.

But... I just don't know what to think anymore...

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

oh what about abyss, doesnt it say u cant take non combat stuff into the wild wouldnt this count as pouches and ess? wtf whats the point of the abyss :-k

You can still bring pouches and ess to abyss, anything you can bring to wild before you still can..

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Thinking practically for a moment, is there anything to stop us from having big clan wars unofficially in Bounty Hunter? It looks like a big multiway combat arena that isn't limited by the RS chat channel system, so long as the item restrictions don't make it unworkable.

It's even got its own bank.

Ffs!!! why did they have to put strong monsters in wildy.

why not let pkers do there thingy instead... :-w

was afk for seconds while reading tip.it forums, then a few sec later

i'm running like crazy from some strong ice monster. Boom!!!! me in lumby

95009954ps9.th.png

lost all my addy ores. Roflmaol!!!

peace y'all. i'm outta here. :-w

I'll have to say nat rcing officially died.

Most of the nats we rced goes to people who train mage, without mage stakers alching for staking, there goes part of demand. Majority of the people alch to train mage for tb and barrage, both pvp related issues. But the current problem is players that engage in pvp are quitting (bounty hunting ain't that great), so where will our nats go? The people who yearn to barrage in cw? Just a small group there.

Totally safety from rc pkers encourages use of abyss, more nats come into the game faster, so with increasing supply and fast decreasing demand, nat prices in ge are going to keep dropping by the day, till nat rcing is no longer profitable.

RIP

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

Ffs!!! why did they have to put strong monsters in wildy.

why not let pkers do there thingy instead... :-w

was afk for seconds while reading tip.it forums, then a few sec later

i'm running like crazy from some strong ice monster. Boom!!!! me in lumby

95009954ps9.th.png

lost all my addy ores. Roflmaol!!!

peace y'all. i'm outta here. :-w

What? So now i'll die if i want to get fast addy ores from the hobgoblin mine is wildy?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry...

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

All those updates... so much at a time, for all I know this is the most Jagex released at once ever. Some are good, some are not. I for example think it's very brave of Jagex to release the update regarding the economy and I can understand why they did it, but at the other side I just can't live with the 3k range on trading. If you just aren't to lazy to think about it, 3k is NOTHING compared with the price most items sell for. Make it a 10% range, adjust it to the price, honestly what good will do a 3k range on items worth over 1m ? :-s I don't mind the update to the wilderness to be honest, I never really liked going there although my opinion might change on that point since I haven't tested the beasts wandering around there now. I don't really think they can be worse than Pkers. :ohnoes: [edit] One last thing I'd like to say about this... people don't really want Runescape to change, they are conservative and to be honest, every time Runescape changes I don't really like it eather. Runescape doesn't feel like Runescape anymore.

Proud Quest Cape Owner