10 December 2007 - ALL Updates!

Gold_Tiger10

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bounty Hunter pures anyone? One stat for sure - 85 Magic!!

I think they could have gotten away without a few of these changes and added in things like Bounty Hunter without affecting the Wilderness, put it on Karamja next to the current volcano as a smaller one that goes further down, put it right in the empty middle of Karamja and would still be fine..have a volcano sticking out the water making a tiny island and then go underneath into a volcano firey centre and it would be cool!!

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

I can feel the rage through the lag you are all causing by posting at once.

Chill out its a game, Jagex isn't personally offending you they're changing their game to remove cheating. If you don't like it ( I can only understand being peeved at the trade thing) thats your prerogative, but claiming Jagex has slighted you or whatever is ridiculous.

The only ones who hate the change in the wilderness are the cowards who tried to get an unfair advantage of others; those working clues, mining etc. So, it is fun seeing the cowards crying little little children. Now, they have to fight people who are prepared to fight back. Justice.

wtfisthishu1.png

Uhm?

nice stealing my pic off irc nab

but yeah wtf is it :\

That's been there a while, don't have a clue what it's for though.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

The only ones who hate the change in the wilderness are the cowards who tried to get an unfair advantage of others; those working clues, mining etc. So, it is fun seeing the cowards crying little little children. Now, they have to fight people who are prepared to fight back. Justice.

If people care to notice, next time you see someone post, check their highscores.

The only people actually supporting these updates are people who had nothing going for them already, with meager skills and maybe 10m total xp. These are the players of the future.

Mediocrity FTW

(sarcasm for you intelligent folk)

If theres no RWT...

...Then do we need random events? Surely JaGEx could get rid of these, at least there'll be something to be happy about. I know that there will still be people using their main accounts as bots, but with 95% of bots now going, it should be a much easier job.

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.

If theres no RWT...

...Then do we need random events? Surely JaGEx could get rid of these, at least there'll be something to be happy about. I know that there will still be people using their main accounts as bots, but with 95% of bots now going, it should be a much easier job.

Maybe remove all randoms except the ones giving nice rewards? This would eliminate many annoying randoms, while still keeping a minimum protection.

2480+ total

If theres no RWT...

JaGex still have to worry about macroers who do it for xp, not for material gain in real life. It's a much smaller amount but still there.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

The level 85 Teleblock spell has been replaced with the new Bounty Locate spell, available to use in the new Bounty Hunter minigame. This spell will teleport you close to your allocated target within the minigame area.

Uhh, you what?

*Gulp*

Gravestones are good news I suppose though but "unfair" trading is just ... well unfair!

Jagex deserve a lot of respect and kudos for tackling such a difficult problem as Real World Trading. They've done a tremendous job and it's great to read the full explanation behind their thinking.

I can't think of a single other game that has gone this far to stop cheaters.

Too right, even if the unfair trading system is kinda over the top.

Visit my blog

fractalsigdone.jpg

Signature made by dsavi_x4

I've never heard of people trading through deaths in wildy? It's just... Why Jagex? The game worked fine I think. I could handle to Duel Arena update, but this is just crossing the boundry. I fully understand that people are quitting. Only skilling left in the game right? Unless you want to lose all your things at Bounty Hunter (no item protect, wtf).

And just a little sidenote. It's so funny that they don't think completely about their update. Now you can't bring a spade to wildy - how will you dig up a chest for clue hunting? Lol, pathetic. Summoning better have to be good.

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

If theres no RWT...

No! Leave them! They break up the monotony, and I love mazes.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

Well, at least Jagex has finally had the courtesy to tell us what the [bleep] they are doing.

When I first read the updates, and the forum's reaction, I thought 'this won't be so bad, maybe Bounty Hunter might be a good, skillful minigame'.

HAHAHAHA. You'll be lucky to survive a minute without getting teamed by a bunch of people.

I'm sick of RS for now. I'll probably go back to Dofus for a bit now, until Christmas. Then, who knows? I'll play Guitar Hero III until January, and see

then how summoning is, then go play WoW or something.

screenshot198xh5.png

w00t. i will not quit anyway :oops:

thx Skully <3:

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

I've read everything Jagex had to say today. Seems more or les a total lockdown of RS. Tired of fighting bots, RWT, blah blah blah.....lets just lock the whole thing down. And that's what they did. I bet it will work too.

Now I'm hearing people...

"We pay we say"

"End of RuneScape"

more blah blah...

Did any of these people read the articles?

Prolly not. I understand what they did. I also read in several places that after the complete lockdown is in place they are going to listen to intelligent feedback and fix things.

"GASP I'll never be able to give my friend something waaahhhhh!"

Well you won't be able to for a bit but I'm totally positive they will figure a way out for you to do such things. Why do people assume this is a personal attack on you. It's not. It's the big bang to stop bots and RWT which people have been whining about for a few years and dogging them for not doing a good enough job. So now they finally drop the proverbial bomb and everyone freaks out. LOL. It's hilarious and I'm still chuckling. All the things gone that you are freaking out about and feel like Jagex did this to YOU will be worked out. If you can't hang with that then see ya. And don't give your stuff away because when your more patient and intelligent friends start to tell you things are settling and some things are getting worked out your stuff will still be there when you come back.