10 December 2007 - ALL Updates!

Gold_Tiger10

Haha Fantastic Update! :thumbsup:

No more idiots standing out in front of the abyss.

No more tag teams at the green dragons, mage bank, or other places of interest.

GF noobs and emos!

Quit now instead of in January and go play something else. :XD:

Jagex just needs to raise them trade caps to like 100k in 15 mins.

They always go overboard on stuff and take forever to fix it. <.<

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just published a long, detailed examination of the recent changes, focusing on player interaction and trading issues. While this article makes clear that I don't like the updates, it is not a rant. Rather, it is a list of specific problems with constructive recommendations for improving things within the context of Jagex's obvious desire to make combatting RWT a priority.
Great article. Was a enjoyable read and puts my views in there pretty greatly (You didn't really go on any emphasis on PvP which is like a godsend to me). But its good.

SOS_100x100.png

Help drive change Canada

qeltar, your article is amazing. It seems to cover every aspect of both sides of the controversy, and you kept a near neutral tone throughout, which is an achievement in of itself.

The suggestions you collected/invented also seem well thought-out, and great potential solutions. I hope some members of the Jagex staff stumble upon it. Kudos on a great article!

This pretty much killed PvP combat... The dueling arena changes stuck in the knife and now they've gone and twisted. Good think I've never pked/staked(wll...). I'm scared about these new monsters and how they'll affect green dragon hunting and abyss crafting... Suppose I'll just steer clear of the wilderness and let other people die for a bit. Is it just me or is Jagex slowly converting this to a single player game? I've always tried to be self-dependent, but it's nice to be lazy now and again...

And one more thing, it'll take me ages to collect green hides now that I can't burst people at low health, and how am I supposed to get more food at the agility course? Walk to the arena? Blasphemy!

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

"The Player and Forum Moderators, and other legitimate players, have put in a lot of effort and deserve recognition."

Mod Paul M

Community Management - Player Moderator Unit

So why the hell are you screwing them over?

No witty signatures for me :(

my instant reaction was to cancel my members

then i remberd summoing so i have decided to giv rs 2 months if i cant adapt i quit its simple b#

the majority of people who think this is an awsome update dont realise that with a 3k cape on unbalanced trades we cant share drops probly any more even a 100k limit (as mentions in this fourm <3: " is to low so in th end you will find that certian items becaome harder to get d chain d2h etc

unfoutunat

ps:

i was judging on how many people i mentiond the lack of ablity to share drops who were genuinly suprised

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

Here's a small article about...

How Jagex 'Nerfed' Runescape.

Runescape used to be a great and fun game to hang out with your friends. You could do many various things, show them their way into Varrock, Falador, Camelot, all of those great places. You could give them 20k to start off and show them the way to millions. You could teach them the way of a PKer and learn how to kill others across the Wilderness. You could give them a (What is now dead) Merchanting Guide to show them the ways of a merchanter. What can you do now? Grind.

There is nothing on RS now, other than grinding. You can't solo PK, Stake, Merchant, or Hunt Monsters. You can't help others achieve fame with famous PK videos. You can't show off your great staking awards. You can't show your monster drops to friends without feeling sorrow for how you can only give them 3k every 15 minutes. All you have left to work on is grinding your skills, and monster hunting solo without the fun of a friend next to you to enjoy your wealthy drops.

Jagex wanted to fix a flat, and broke the car.

So why the hell are you screwing them over?

Because they feel that they need to do this. Obviously. It clearly wasn't easy to do, and I don't support all the moves, but all the people who are trying to convince them that they were wrong to make any changes are completely missing the point.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Another thing, I really see this as a counter to the God Wars Gungeon update. It is extremely difficult to solo the bosses (I honestly don't care about what the cocky people who disagree have to say), and everybody, most likely including Jagex, knows that lootshare is rubbish. This will be very discouraging to team monster hunters.

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I was amazed at the sheer volume of updates this week. F2P should have no need to complain anymore. We have more bank space, new minigames, access to the Dual Arena.

For me, the other changes aren't really going to affect me. I'll still play about as much as I do at the moment. I did manage to die today, first time in years, after visiting the wildy to see the changes. Seems that I needed a bit of food visiting the Revenant Ghosts.

I can see how it will heavily affect the way a lot of people play, but at least Jagex are trying to make the overall game better. I would say that for once, the rants and riots are reasonably justified, not that it'll probably change much. It may well be a shot in the foot, but at least they can say that they tried. It will be interesting to see how many of those who threaten quitting actually do ... or at least, for how long.

WARNING: Prone to ramble ... but you probably already know that!

truffoo.png

1% F2P : 99% RL

Runescape is dead!

In a sense yes, for some players. Others see the update as a new start, and it is an extreme way to fix the game, but it most likely works. How will players transfer cash to other accounts when gold buying? Only one problem remains. The bots who train themselves w/o buying money, like auto fighters to power level. Thats the one remaining problem i see.

99 Fletching 99 Attack 99 Constitution 99 Cooking 99 Strength

Gamertag: H8tebringer

h8tebringer-siggy-bloodskull-1.jpg

ThereÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢s no practical reason that I can think of to force me to teleport to Varrock and then walk for 10 clicks to be able to buy and sell. If we must use the GE to trade, please let it be accessible from any bank (including bank chests). This cannot be difficult to implement and I see no drawbacks to it.

It's a very short walk from the Edgeville glory ammy teleport spot. There's an agility shortcut that puts you right into the exchange north-east of Edgeville.

I agree with your point, however- and all of your others. I can only hope that Jagex listens.

Oh, and whoever's saying that green d hide prices and bones are going to plummet... from what I've heard, these revenants are scarier than pk'ers. At least you now have no risk of accidentally skulling in the wildy, so you can 3-item safely...

well, i didn't have time to read through all 17 pages, so i might have missed this but HOW do you rwt in the wilderness? i mean, can't you just trade it in any other place, like Varrock? i think the recent updates have favored the F2P community more than P2P. we have gotten most of the good stuff, except for the things that affect everyone. we got acces to bounty hunter, clan wars, and dual arena. this would have been all member stuff, but it's not. and theres just too many crappy stuff to mention. lol, just read like the first 4 pages and you'll get a summary of all the problems.

overall, i agree with the general stuff on this thread, but i think that if Jagex wanted to, they could still change it before they lose A LOT of their players. i don't think we should call it "RuinScape" yet, just until the new year, see how things play out, until then we should still call it "RunEscape" :)

Why are you all saying we cannot still monster kill in teams? Ever heard of Lootshare?, We cannot pk solo? I believe theres bounty hunter. No more clans? Clan wars takes care of that. No more drop parties? The party room to an extent covers that problem. You ALL have until January to give back loaned items, give Christmas presents, and drop all your items and quit if you would like. Or you can give Jagex a chance and let them build on this update and eliminate cheaters completely. I for one choose eliminating cheaters.

Low_C.png

Jagex should remember why people play rs over other games.

They are turning the game into a world of warcraft/guildwars copy, and this will take away the incentive for me and no doubt many others to keep playing the game.

Rs has always had some major differences that set it apart from other mmorpgs, the pking system probably being the main one.

Wilderness levels, dropping items on death , skulling vs not being skulled, the combat triangle basically allowing you to play 3 'classes' on one character: those were for me the reasons to play rs rather than any other game.

Pking at moss giants and green dragons west off them back before they relocated greens, mage bank and axe hut pking before they added the lever (and after this when they added teleblock and before people forgot what single combat areas were meant for and filled it with clan teams...)

Killing and chasing other pkers at green dragons or rune rocks or moss axe hut.

The thrill of the chase or exitement when looking for people, that was what pking was all about and what would give one sweaty palms at times.

Why have they abandoned all these aspects that set the game apart.

If people want to play a wow copy they will just buy wow, which does all that better, more polished and prettier than rs.

Me and alot of people I've been playing with since the start of rs2 played for all the reasons I mentioned before, things a game like everquest or warcraft didnt offer.

What made rs succesfull in my eyes was that it had it's own niche, and didnt try to copy or go along with what other popular rpg's had to offer.

I guess the only thing that's missing now is for rs to be sold on DVD ^^ that would totally ruin what's left of the original idea of rs.

I've quit.

I actually like all of the updates, but admittedly a lot of them really don't have any effect on me.

The longest running joke in Runescape is "Phr33 st00f plox!!"

As far I can tell, most of the complaints are about the inability of players to keep getting free stuff, or at least get amounts that are outside what they would have gotten in the normal course of grinding skills.

I don't ever borrow or lend, I don't PK in any way, and I try to make all of my trades balanced anyway. While I agree that the 3k limit is a bit restrictive, and should probably be "within 3k of the GE price range" and not the GE market price, I just don't think it will effect me. I have never needed anything in game "right now". There is always time to earn the gp, raise the skill, buy the item, whatever. Need 100k gp? Go chop 100 mage logs.

I am all for the ending of any free stuff for everyone. Chop your own logs, mine your own ores, grow your own herbs, make your own gp. Stop the whining and play the game the way it is, or just don't bother playing.

Now if they would make it so that your gravestone and anything you have dropped would just disappear as soon as you logout, it would be just about right. Then, when the leeches and cheaters are gone, they can readjust for those who are left.

-- Interesting thought about the side effects of the new rules - safing while PKing is probably no longer affordable if you can't make money in PK drops to cover the food.

bop_dravian.png

rant.png

Wow i cant believe i looked at the forums right as this happened. :shock: The thread grows by a few pages every 30sec or so too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sweet.png

This dude posts it, and about a min later a mod removes it. Then he posts it again, and a mod removes it again. And so on, and so on... :XD:

"Recently I found out about the new trading and dropping and wildy updates. It made me think...

Back when I started playing, I began to go off and kill someone and always wanted to do just that. I remember how I would work my #&% off to make some cash and by doing so, it made me feel good, it made me feel better than others. I felt accomplished. Now, it is so incrediably easy to make moeny with the excahnge, it is no longer an accomplishment. Now pking doesn't appeal to me, nor my friends. It's not "ha! I kileld you" it's "crud, I killed oyu and now you're gonna come back and get your stuff". There's no point in the game anymore. Cash means little, and killing does nothing to a player. All this because of some Macros and because Jagex doesn't want to let them make money. Say what you wish, I get macros are bad, but their always going to be around. There's nothing Jagex can do to stop them. People will always cheat, and make real money off the game, but ruining the game for those who follow you is not the way to fix the issue.

Jagex has issues possibly hundreds of thousands of bans, and should continue to do so. I rememebr when I played about 6 months ago, macros were everywhere. Then just 3 weeks ago, I signed on to find where there was once 100, there were now 5. The banning was working on them, and I saw nobody making real world trades. Cracking down and ruining a game for players is a last resort option, and I feel that since plan A was already working, Plan E shouldn't be brought in. Now, I'm finding less and less interest very quickly with the game. So congrats Jagex, by attempting to keep other from making money, you're losing some yourself. I applaud you.

And for all those people who will flame me, think about how Runescape USED to be. Even when there were macros, back then you could make a choice as to what you wished to do, and recieved an award, whether good or bad, for that choice. You want to cheat? You had a possibility of getting banned, but you could do it. You could give away millions in gold and items for Christmas, it was your earnings. Now, you cannot even say hello to someone with see countless *'s in the words. The event I had planned for christmas to give 20k to each noob, and 100 of them, is cancelled. The event to give over 4million gold wotth of items, out of the goodness of my heart to new players is off. And this is al because of Jagex. Again, and finally. I applaud you Jagex."

-M D K 48117

"Stupid is smart you dumb n00b." - noob in lumbridge

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.

One of my favourite quotes by Benjamin Franklin.

I think it applies to this situation nicely.(To you people claiming this was necessary to get rid of bots)

signature.png

................../:::,/```'''''''''''````-- ,:::\.........._________________............................

..................|::/ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ|::: ......../...............................\...........................

...................\| ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾_ - -_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¾ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ|::/......./.....JAGEX YOU FAIL ........|.................___...

...................-|ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆÃâÃâõ-`|: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¹Ãâ -ÃÆÃâÃâõÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ|:/|....../...._________________/.........._-~`` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ \..

...................|;| ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ / ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ \ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ | ;/__/..../..............................., ---~`` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ , /..

...................`-| ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ|`_____/............................../` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-````'.....

......................\ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ`ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ,,- |,..................................../ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ /_,,__,,.........

........................`\ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ /-` / ``~-,.............___........../ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ'~,,,_ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ `ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ`|ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ\........

.........................| ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ-ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ /::::::::::::`/``ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï::::::::\......./ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ\ /ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ |ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ | \......

.....................,` ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ/ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï\`~,/::::::::::::::/::::/::::/ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï`-,_,| ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ |ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ/ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ|ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ/......

................-~`:: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ /::::::\ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ/::::::::::::::/::/``::::::::::::::::::/ `-_ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï``~`ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï /`ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ / ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ / /.......

....._..-~`/::::::: ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ/:::::::/::::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::::::::::/:\ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ`-,,--,__/,__/,_, / '.........

.../::::::::/::::::::/::::::::/:::::::::::::/:::::::::\:::::::::::::::::\ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃââÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ``~-~--~ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢..................

..|:::::::: ::::::::: :::::::/:::::::::::::/::::::::::::\:::::::::::: ::::::\ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãââ /......................

./:\::::::: ::::::::: ::::::/::::::::::::/:::::::::::::::\:::::::::::::\::::::ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâïÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï~~ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï|.....................

;D

Here's what I found funny;

"There has been a significant increase in the amount of real-world trading this year. If we don't find a solution to RWT now, it will ruin RuneScape."

I think Jagex ruined it first, not RTW (yet). Also I guess that a major drop in the amount of Jagex Monthly Paycheck this month.

dragonmfmcape,Bomb505.gif

Bomb505.gif

Cutting%20140k%20of%20Willows.png