Most useful update of 2007

CheapMark

For me, it has to be Clan Chat.

In my oppinion it has brought a lot of the Tip.It community closer and i have also met a lot of great friends whilst on a clan chat <3:

It just makes the game more intresting because now you can get on with skilling whilst having an intresting conversation with multiple people. :mrgreen:

oversized.jpg[/bads]

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Acheivment Diaries.

All my goal are based around quests but now that i have the quest cape I didn't really have anything to work towards (except keeping ym skills high enough to finish anyquest at its release). But the hard tasks of acheivment diaries have so good goals for me to work on. I have just finished karamja and am working towards varrock now. 70 farming is a level I wasn't likly to get soon but is now my primary training skill.

Caldius.png

Probably GE, Clan Chat and the new prayers (piety).

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

The grand exchange clan chat barbarian assult some of the quest (I.E. contact, Fremmy isles etc.) rule update...soo many other i can't list...

Worst: olaf's quest -.- (do i need a reason?)

Acheivment Diaries.

All my goal are based around quests but now that i have the quest cape I didn't really have anything to work towards (except keeping ym skills high enough to finish anyquest at its release). But the hard tasks of acheivment diaries have so good goals for me to work on. I have just finished karamja and am working towards varrock now. 70 farming is a level I wasn't likly to get soon but is now my primary training skill.

You took the words right out of my mouth :o +1

Umm lootshare(hehe) No actually i'd definetly have to say the grand Exchange. And honestly whos losing money with it besides rare owners. cause i mean everything else is cheaper now(Cept for Yew logs:))

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

Umm lootshare(hehe) No actually i'd definetly have to say the grand Exchange. And honestly whos losing money with it besides rare owners. cause i mean everything else is cheaper now(Cept for Yew logs:))

If everything is cheaper now, doesn't that mean everyone is losing money? If you have an item and it lowers in price, you've just lost money on it technically.

icecube7.jpeg

Best update: god wars dungeon

Most useful: grand exchange

agreed ^

and didn't skill capes come out in 2007? pretty sure they did xD...I like them too ^_^

Pretty sure those came out end of 2006 or something. I was around when the came out, but quit in December 2006, so it couldn't be 2007.

icecube7.jpeg