WHY DO PEOPLE CALL OTHERS NOOBS?!

kaiokenx4

Its really been bugging me that almost all of runescape has the need of desire to call someone else a 'noob'. Isn't everyone a noob at one point? I mean, I think it is sort of hypocritical. i just hate it when I see lvl 100's picking on lvl 20's and calling them noobs. Maybe they just say it because they hated it when the lvl 100's of their age were picking on them when they were lvl 20. Who knows. Lol, if I got 1gp for every time someone said noob, I'd be a billionaire in less than a week.

I think it's funny.

Moron1: Noob

Roberthree: Yep.

Moron: OMG you are a nerd.

Roberthree: Yes, I also have no life.

Moron: Lol you're ******

Roberthree: Yes, why yes I am.

Roberthree: BTW- I love you.

They give up.

I think it's funny.

Moron1: Noob

Roberthree: Yep.

Moron: OMG you are a nerd.

Roberthree: Yes, I also have no life.

Moron: Lol you're ******

Roberthree: Yes, why yes I am.

Roberthree: BTW- I love you.

They give up.

Next thing you know you guys probly be married

Im so high I belive i can flyrang3_x_2h.png

tbh i only know 1 reason i call ppl noobs lol... its nothing personal tho..

for ex: i gain a combat lv i have some money to buy something tht i really wanted for a while, lets say a whip when it used to be like 4m lol long ago...

when the price went dwn for the whip to 3.4m im really happy cuz its cheaper... so i say buyin whip for 3.5 just so sum1 can sell... but then 20 mins go by and u say huh anytime now... 1hr go by... this is taking 4ever...

2hrs go by and finally some1 will trade you... but uh oh its a scammer u decline... 3 hrs go by nothing happening.... 4hrs... u get a trade but some1 sell for 4m and u say: omg you noob its 3.4m now get a life!!...

i call ppl noobs when i get irritated of how long i've been waiting...

the only reason i use the term noob ftw and ftl..

8a6769dab0.png

for ex: i gain a combat lv i have some money to buy something tht i really wanted for a while, lets say a whip when it used to be like 4m lol long ago...

when the price went dwn for the whip to 3.4m im really happy cuz its cheaper... so i say buyin whip for 3.5 just so sum1 can sell... but then 20 mins go by and u say huh anytime now... 1hr go by... this is taking 4ever...

2hrs go by and finally some1 will trade you... but uh oh its a scammer u decline... 3 hrs go by nothing happening.... 4hrs... u get a trade but some1 sell for 4m and u say: omg you noob its 3.4m now get a life!!...

thats still no reason to do that :notalk: just makes u their level

Im so high I belive i can flyrang3_x_2h.png

If you are seriously waiting FOUR hours trying to buy a whip for above the going price you really need to look somewhere else. Like a trade world? Or the forums perhaps?

OT: I see no reason whatsoever for the word noob being used in anything but jest. Even if someone is acting like a real idiot, spouting off inane gibberish in "leet" speak, or whatever else, using that word just shows that you aren't much more intelligent than the person that you use it against. Despite Jagex's filter, there are still plenty of other, more creative insults at your disposal; though resorting to insults is certainly never the best way to deal with someone.

Let me explain this simply: This is the internet. People say noob because they have the rights to do so. If this was real life they'd have been slapped by now. Sadly, it's not. If you hate the word, I recommend you yell at the person if it ticks you off so much.

I use the word "noob" alot in place of other words, mainly idiot. However, I use the word "noob" out of annoyance and anger, Like swearing I would swear at someone because they are annoying me or I am angry. Although typing out the 4-letter word used in everyday runescape, they will still annoy and bug you. The simplest thing to do is turn your private chat to friends, ignore them and change worlds. Then be faced with more annoying idiots that cause unwanted anger.

Thank you.

Luck be a Lady