Lock please, reopening

RayOxide

maybe try playing the game normally..like using magic that is supposed to be used in combat, tele when needed, alching when needed instead of clickings and standing in one spot getting to 99 mage. i know ppl wanna flame but thats old skool rs.

6 years of playing since February 27th 2002

still a classic'er

Wars aren't won by dying for your country, it is won by making the other sons of b*tches die for theirs.period.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe try playing the game normally..like using magic that is supposed to be used in combat, tele when needed, alching when needed instead of clickings and standing in one spot getting to 99 mage. i know ppl wanna flame but thats old skool rs.

:lol:

I'm actually considering using fire bolt, considering the cheap price of chaos and the fact that it takes less effort to do fire bolt than any other method of mage training... :-w

Either way I still have around 10K alchs lying in the bank

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

phats :-w

spam_wars.jpg

Hope you're proud of being a spammer...

Anyways, curse spell is very cheap and also very slow, don't do it for high levels... (I tried once to get 99 magic throught cursing and it was very tedious, I left those body runes in a very lonely plac ein my bank with a lot of dust).

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

You're a spammer too. I believe this topic has about what is good to high alch, not how to train mage. Something different between saying "Go alch Green D'hide bodies", and "Curse is good for mage exp"...

Anyways, try the following:

Green D'hide bodies, rune meds, rune longs(bought cheaper then G.E price), and some other things may be worth while.

Time to get your axe out of bank and get some skills! Oh no, skills! :(

Skilling is boring, and I don't feel like working when I'm playing a game.

Quite a strange comment from someone with 87 mining and 78 smithing.... Is that pure ess and gold gauntlets I smell?

Thank you! All of these lazy wippersnappers coming into the game are getting annoying...

Try superglass make(77 mage) to make orbs and power them then make and enchant battlestaves(66 crafting).

I'm sure that lazy people could just buy the staves off of the Ge, or slightly less lazy people could buy pre-powered orbs.

I've heard good things about enchanting bolts... DO NOT use plank make, as that spell is more expensive than just buying planks from players...

The Mage Training Arena is cheaper now because of the decrease in the costs of runes...but then again it' also less profitable due to the decrease in price of Infinity items...

Maybe try alching steel plates? I'm not lazy so I don't know the buying prices, but the alching price is somewhere between 1.5 and 2k.

I'm sure that some crafters sell their bodies/vambraces (chaps are a huge loss), so try to get some of them. the green body alching price is around 4.6k, I think.

You could always be a man and bolt irons/caged greaters/ankous/whatever the hell you want to kill like I do. High alching has lowered my respect for low leveled magic capes quite a bit...

F2Pers could use earth strike(1 less air rune than fire if I remember correctly), but magic training in F2P pretty much sucks however you do it...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

I've done some math of my own (while I was wasting some Cosmic Runes trying to get 87 Magic at the Mage Training Arena) and I realized that if you used all 4 arenas, it is possible to make a profit by purchasing 1 specific item from the store (in bulk) of about 2-3k per item. The bonus is that all the runes you need are either easily craftable (double-crafting Cosmics comes early) or easily purchased (Laws and Natures flood the Grand Exchange).

One Word: Battlestaves

I don't know exactly what my math was, but using idealistic math (meaning that you manage to do it as efficiently as possible with minimal loss of effect), it's possible to "purchase" Battlestaves from the Mage Training Arena for less than 6k. I'm currently working on getting the Bones to Peaches spell, and something interesting I've found is that when I calculated needing ~200 Nature Runes to get this spell in the Graveyard Arena, I'm at 180ish points but I've only used a little more than 100 Natures instead.

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

You're a spammer too. I believe this topic has about what is good to high alch, not how to train mage. Something different between saying "Go alch Green D'hide bodies", and "Curse is good for mage exp"...

Anyways, try the following:

Green D'hide bodies, rune meds, rune longs(bought cheaper then G.E price), and some other things may be worth while.

Then I would say you're spamming too for saying the same everybody did, also you even didn't give prices or something, I used the bodies way when the G.E came out and It gave me like 60gp proffit by buying the bodies and nats, thanks to it I'm level 72 magic, however, this method is dead because way too much people figured it out.

If you want accuse me of spammer for following the flame war that you started, because I was just adding a bit of fun to the topic by adding that pic.

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

Actually I'm not sure if copying other peopl constitutes as spamming... I already posted what I think regarding the subject, and i wanted to post another opinion. If that's considered spam... @@@@@@@@@@

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

Black Dhide bodies...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

1: mine coal

2: mine iron

3: smelt to make steel bars

4: mine oure essence

5: make essence -> nature runes

6: Read a book while you mindlessly click away...

That, is pure profit.

also, if you buy laws, use tele. cammlot. 300 gp per teleport.

if you law run it's free.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Guest Kickpointy
I know a way to alch, make profit, and raise a skill to 99 making 189mil that usually costs you about 90 mil :wink:

Instead of raising your post count why don't you tell us :P

Saruman told me. It involves bracelets.

Well, I do green bodies if you are worried about money. I buy 4450 each, and at that price and new nature prices, it's about 20 gp loss per alch. However, they are slow to acquire.

I have used yew longs for the past 30k or so alchs, and am on my path to 99 magic as we speak, so I know where I'm coming from.

asigthegodofsoupzz0.gif

The spelling and grammar of that email was that of an 11 year old palestinian goatboy who is speaking english for the first time
Quite simply, Facebook craps on Myspace. Then makes it eat the crap.