someone lock this plz!!!!

metoo1000

i was gathering up some of those karamthulhu and i cam acrossec a drop frothe zombies called rusty scimitar as seen in my inv

08Jan08-124433.png

now i know that the rusty/oldsword is used with a wet stone to make a mith sword but i have never herd of a rusty scimitar if ne one has information on this item plz post

this could very well be just junk but it might go with summoning or could just be a mith scimmy idk but there not a common drop at all.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

i'm gonna state the obvious But maybe it can be turned into a Bronze-Mithril Scimitar :o

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

No they wont be useful northeast more. They're crap to begin with anyway.

Quit being a jerk. And his grammar isn't that bad other than the lack of periods. Spelling is not grammar either.

Anyways, maybe repair one and keep the other? Or get more drops and repair a few, keep a few.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

Quit being a jerk. And his grammar isn't that bad other than the lack of periods. Spelling is not grammar either.

Anyways, maybe repair one and keep the other? Or get more drops and repair a few, keep a few.

yeah just seams kinda odd that the rareness of the drop lol kinda makes u think twice.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

yeah just seams kinda odd that the rareness of the drop lol kinda makes u think twice.

Who the hell would get the idea to use a RUSTY SCIMITAR in summoning, anyways?

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

Who the hell would get the idea to use a RUSTY SCIMITAR in summoning, anyways?

Well, we do have Flying Axes..

wellit could be a power up weapon for a monster u already have summoned such as if u summon say a goblin that has a dagger maybe if u have the rusty scimmy it will summon the same goblin with a better weapon. just and example

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Firstly, it's my opinion. I can be a perfectionist if I feel like it, thank you very much. Secondly, I'm from neither of those two countries anyway, so I do know what it's like. And lastly, it has nothing to do with summoning; those have been a drop for a long while.

Oh yeah, and Ji, how do figure that I need schooling more?

[English translation needed]

Maybe if u attack somebody , they get tetanus, and need a potion.. Maybe I'm just getting ahead of myself :P

Would be fun if jagex brought in biological warfare... Or even Tesla coils.

"Years of eating nothing but Lobster and Pie catches up with you! You have a Heart Attack!" 79 damage!
If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

Firstly, it's my opinion. I can be a perfectionist if I feel like it, thank you very much. Secondly, I'm from neither of those two countries anyway, so I do know what it's like. And lastly, it has nothing to do with summoning; those have been a drop for a long while.

i ate to tell u but sohave eggs from a birds nest.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

ok i got one too, and i did a little research, but bring 100gp per scimmy and the scimmys to port kazard and near the charter ship there is a man and a booth, talk to him and he will identify it for you

u mean he tells u what kind they are like rune mith addy w/e.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

uhm, then why the item isn't in the item base?

do you have any proof that this has been a drop for a long while?

I also think it won't be something used for summoning, but it's strange no one noticed this item before today...

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

uhm, then why the item isn't in the item base?

do you have any proof that this has been a drop for a long while?

I also think it won't be something used for summoning, but it's strange no one noticed this item before today...

yeah i checked the item base on tip and another runescape info cite nether had this item so i decided to post a topic and see if ne1 hade a clue on what it was used for lol.

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Sometimes the zombie pirates drop rusty scimitars, which you cannot repair (even in your house's workshop, unlike rusty swords you might find elsewhere in RuneScape) but you can take them to Tindel Marchant in Port Khazard who will identify and repair them (if they're worth repairing) for a small fee.

Sometimes the zombie pirates drop rusty scimitars, which you cannot repair (even in your house's workshop, unlike rusty swords you might find elsewhere in RuneScape) but you can take them to Tindel Marchant in Port Khazard who will identify and repair them (if they're worth repairing) for a small fee.

haha:D

you're a clever one :D

thanks for the info :D

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

ne (im typing the letters n and e)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

A rusty scimitiar! You don't see those to often, do you? I heard about it for a long time ago, and when I saw this I rembered it. I searched the Kb and found this:

kbaserr9.png

Hope this information was useful for you :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak