RWT isn't dead.

user1991

Would you consider that dead? Please, stop living in your little dream world with fairies and pixies and actually look at what is happening. You went to bounty hunter - I am talking to the head of one of the BIGGEST gold selling sites, he employs 100+ gold farmers, 30+ powerlevellers - yet you claim I dont know what im talking about, and you do?

Yeah, the head of one of the biggest gold selling sites who makes thousands every week from doing nothing is wasting his time speaking to you over msn.

Btw, i still don't see why you keep telling me they can transfer gold, you can't even take gold into bounty hunter idiot.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you consider that dead? Please, stop living in your little dream world with fairies and pixies and actually look at what is happening. You went to bounty hunter - I am talking to the head of one of the BIGGEST gold selling sites, he employs 100+ gold farmers, 30+ powerlevellers - yet you claim I dont know what im talking about, and you do?

Yeah, the head of one of the biggest gold selling sites who makes thousands every week from doing nothing is wasting his time speaking to you over msn.

Btw, i still don't see why you keep telling me they can transfer gold, you can't even take gold into bounty hunter idiot.

You can transfer items that can be sold on the GE in less than a second for Gold.

Good enough?

What's your problem anyway? You ask me for evidence so I provide it. Then, you get proven wrong on every single point you've made, and proceed to play your fail-safe and accuse me of hacking/scamming and RWTing. For your sake, I hope all your pro-Jagex friends come out and flame me cause, you really are starting to look bad..

Hey.

Yes,I know RWT isn't gone or it might never be gone, but at least its had a big blow on it. Also I would love to see your imput on how to stop RWT while not destoring more than what Jagex has done.

If i was lead content developer of Jagex i'd completely remove unbalanced trade* and then create a HUGE pvp area with a new reward system.

*I knew from the first time i read about it there would be a way for RWTers to trade with bh.

Yes,I know RWT isn't gone or it might never be gone, but at least its had a big blow on it. Also I would love to see your imput on how to stop RWT while not destoring more than what Jagex has done.

1) Stakes must be equal, stakers must be level 80+ and must be the same level +1-1.

2) You cant take any cash or whatever into the wild, and expensive items have to be "licensed" (read the thread in the suggestion forums)

3) If someone is on your friends list for over a year then the trade limits slowly become less and less.

There you go, that's just off the top of my head. Jagex have done it in the worse way possible. A [developmentally delayed]ed goatboy could have done it better.

Hey.

If i was lead content developer of Jagex i'd completely remove unbalanced trade* and then create a HUGE pvp area with a new reward system.

*I knew from the first time i read about it there would be a way for RWTers to trade with bh.

Yet you claim RWT is dead?

Hey.

1) Stakes must be equal

Every time i hear this suggestion i facepalm, equal stakes and equal trades are very different.

Example:

Noob1 stakes a red mask and so does Noob2.

Noob1 allows Noob2 to win and so Noob1 has successfully transferred a red mask to Noob2, could easily be used for RWT.

@ the 80+ suggestion, a bot could probably get 80 combat in a day or 2.

Yet you claim RWT is dead?

I claim it to be almost dead, transferring items is still possible but the method is very bad won't last for long.

1) Stakes must be equal

Every time i hear this suggestion i facepalm, equal stakes and equal trades are very different.

Example:

Noob1 stakes a red mask and so does Noob2.

Noob1 allows Noob2 to win and so Noob1 has successfully transferred a red mask to Noob2, could easily be used for RWT.

@ the 80+ suggestion, a bot could probably get 80 combat in a day or 2.

Yah, well it was off the top. A system could be implemented where you put say 10mil in and RS will randomly assign you someone the same level as you who has also staked 10m to fight eachother.

Read this:

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=724164

Hey.

Yay number 1) is very bad. Let me see if the combat was = for both players that does make a good match, but limits very much for other people like if they want to have fun and maybe pures would have difficulty and its easy to trade money. example:

You have both stake 100K or more its easy to gain that money. You win and you have 200k to stake and of course the RWT would have that money and you win again making 400k then 800k and so on.

Oh and your other suggesting might make people wait for hours to actually get a stake.

Yay number 1) is very bad. Let me see if the combat was = for both players that does make a good match, but limits very much for other people like if they want to have fun and maybe pures would have difficulty and its easy to trade money. example:

You have both stake 100K or more its easy to gain that money. You win and you have 200k to stake and of course the RWT would have that money and you win again making 400k then 800k and so on.

Oh and your other suggesting might make people wait for hours to actually get a stake.

Its better than nothing. Which is what we have at the minute. Plus I thought of those off the top of my head, read the thread I linked to in the above post^^^^^^^^

Hey.

Hi,

I have read the entire post but appear to have missed the actual way that through bounty hunter so many millions can be transferred. Can someone enlighten me?

RWT is mortally wounded!! If a managing director is telling you business is great then this must be like the chairman of a football club giving the manager full backing.( A sacking generally follows within a week )

the other day i was really curious about bounty hunter.

i brought 1k just in case i needed to buy anything and headed off.

i got to the craters.

then something said that i couldn't bring the money into the crater...

so how could the other sellers?

O.mirzan-O.mirzan.gif

d drops/ legs(0) chain (0) axes (0) skirts (0) meds(0)/ visage! (0)/ rings (0)

-My Blog! Don't forget to post!

Hi,

I have read the entire post but appear to have missed the actual way that through bounty hunter so many millions can be transferred. Can someone enlighten me?

RWT is mortally wounded!! If a managing director is telling you business is great then this must be like the chairman of a football club giving the manager full backing.( A sacking generally follows within a week )

it sorta works like the old wilderness. customer kills the seller and takes the items, now of course he has the "can't leave" penalty and cannot leave the arena. thats what Jagex was trying to do: trap the gold buyer in the arena so they can hopefully get killed. however, now it seems the gold sellers simply bring a massive army of gold farmers in the arena to protect the buyer until the penalty wears off.

One thing I don't get: you can't take coins in the arena. how do they trade? whips and godswords?

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

35488309nl2.png

99% dead you say? They are buying mass amounts of gold even with these new updates.

In fact, if anything, from that picture I can summise that the prices have dropped.

Rofl that timothy510, Actually buys gold (his rsn) i can't wait for him to get banned

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Personally I think RWT is still very easy. I tried to bounty-hunt a while ago in world 44, but it was completely empty, and it puts you in a waiting room untill there are 10 people. All the RWT'ers need to do is get 9 extra people in there to transfer the money.

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Tbh i think you want RWT to still be happening because you hate the 12/10 updates.

AS people have said RWT is dead for the most part some aspects will always remain when ever players are able to interact, trade and fight.

Long live freedom, equality, creativity, and long live the music.CC

it sorta works like the old wilderness. customer kills the seller and takes the items, now of course he has the "can't leave" penalty and cannot leave the arena. thats what Jagex was trying to do: trap the gold buyer in the arena so they can hopefully get killed. however, now it seems the gold sellers simply bring a massive army of gold farmers in the arena to protect the buyer until the penalty wears off.

While I'd agree this method would work, with a more limited amount of BH worlds and a more limited area (the BH itself) to work in, it's much easier to oversee and catch such acts now.

If such acts are indeed taking place right now, Jagex may be allowing it in the short term because it gives them a good list of offenders to clean up in one sweep, both the gold farmers themselves and the buyers. Would be good for pr, send a fairly effective message out to the buyers at the same time.

All in all, my opinion towards all these "OMG, RWT still exists!" threads is that they are basically propaganda attempting to convince Jagex to change back to the old system. That will not happen. They may change to a new system in the future, especially to placate the PvP, but they will never go back to the old system. And whatever system they will be going to, it will take time to get there. A 1000 threads by people missing their thrill of staking or killing another person in PvP won't hurry that process.

They probably just buy 5 godswords and transfer the wealth through items.

Before the update, real world trades happened all over rs world (gielenor or whatever it is).

TheTrueNoob states that trades can easily be done in bounty hunter... I think Jagex will have it far easier to ban RWT'ers, since there are only a few BH worlds, and Bounty hunter is 1 location.

It would be pretty supsicious to see someone with 5 godswords just walk in there.

TheTrueNoob: RWT has had a big blow, right in the crown jewels. As you state, it can still be done, in Bounty Hunter. This means jagex can focus much more of it's anti RWT staff onto a small area in only a few worlds.

I am glad the update happened, i barely see any lvl3 with "macrolooks"...

~Prozac~

siggya.th.png

xprozaccx.png

RIP my main Xprozaccx.

Still Dreaming of Farming Cape

Confucius say: "Crowded elevator smell different to a midget" xD