The Worst Song Ever

Yes_Its_Ross

Back on topic: Black Eyed Pea's - My Humps. Is another song I believe could be one of the worst. The repetition of the same words over, and over and over. Annoying.

This was the version I was referring to. Only decent thing about it is the girls in the video. :P

I know. I was posting the parody as both a joke and a support of your point :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any Nickelback song.

Take a look at this photograph... :D

I hate songs with titles that have parenthesis in them. Just the titles, really, not always the songs themselves. What's really the point? Example: Some words words (more different words) as a song title.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

The parenthesis are for different titles of the same song. Sometimes, the song is more known as the title in words, or the title in the parenthesis, or both equally. It's variable for the reason also. Some bands just want the song to be recognized as both titles. It's probably done by the record companies or whatever.

My Lady Humps...hmm...Do ya all think a video would be banned if it was called "My Manhood Bulges"?

ive never heard of Soulja Boy and everyone seems to hate it, so i guess im lucky for not having heard it :D

Same here thankfully. :)

Anyway, there is way too many bad songs out there but the main one I can think of at the moment is that Forever Young song. I can't stand their voices and it makes me want to rip their vocal chords out. I really don't understand how people can listen to that, but whatever floats your boat I guess.

• 4 months later...
"do your chain hang low" by jibbs or something. God that song sucks, and soulja boy songs ughh :wall:

I agree.

Any song from the movie Enchanted. My sister runs around the house singing them all the time. :o

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

LFO- summer girls

I remember i used to love that song and i havent heard it in like, 10 years. I just listened to it the other day. you will be shocked at how horrible the lyrics are. seriously, go listen.

"when i met you i said my name was rich. you remind me of a girl from areocrombie and fitch"

Look its rob!

Lol, all comments marked as spam, but each one had at least +150 :XD: Some almost 300. And my ears just imploded.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

Any Nickelback song.

Sounds like someone is not a big fan of music. :-#

Personally, Dying Fetus - Rape your dog/Kill your mother. Just the band name, and song name.. Wow, and the actual song. :wall:

its, Kill your mother rape your dog btw... and thats a great song if you are into the right genre of music :P very catchy... Fetus has much worse songs. as do 90% of the bands out there.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Barbie girl.....although days of our lives made good use of it.

wailord.png

If you choose your beliefs/lifestyle simply based on what your parents want, then you are a weak minded individual and are not even worthy of calling yourself a person.

Wow.. Soulja boy is a bad song, but it's realllyy fun to dance to. I Promise you that it wouldn't be popular if the dance that goes along with it didn't exist.

Anything by

2pac

50 Cent

Leona Lewis

Fergie

Black Eyed peas

Shaun Kingston

Dj's

You can NOT say that about Tupac. It's not even logical man.

Go listen to these songs:

Changes - Tupac

Dear Mama - Tupac

Dear Mama (Remix) Tupac feat. Anthony Hamilton

Keep Ya Head Up - Tupac

Thug Mansion [accoustic] - Tupac

Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas

21 Questions - 50 Cent

Now if any of those songs can classify as "The worst song ever", then there are no hopes for you.

Also, believe it or not, but Fergie can sing (and dance) as she proved herself on the American Idol stage this year. Just because you don't like her songs, you can't knock on her for being talentless. The girl has pipes.

- Only character in Runescape History maxed out in RSC and RS2

x843.png

Wow.. Soulja boy is a bad song, but it's realllyy fun to dance to. I Promise you that it wouldn't be popular if the dance that goes along with it didn't exist.

Anything by

2pac

50 Cent

Leona Lewis

Fergie

Black Eyed peas

Shaun Kingston

Dj's

You can NOT say that about Tupac. It's not even logical man.

Go listen to these songs:

Changes - Tupac

Dear Mama - Tupac

Dear Mama (Remix) Tupac feat. Anthony Hamilton

Keep Ya Head Up - Tupac

Thug Mansion [accoustic] - Tupac

Where is the Love - Black Eyed Peas

21 Questions - 50 Cent

Now if any of those songs can classify as "The worst song ever", then there are no hopes for you.

Also, believe it or not, but Fergie can sing (and dance) as she proved herself on the American Idol stage this year. Just because you don't like her songs, you can't knock on her for being talentless. The girl has pipes.

Dude, its opinion, he can say what ever he likes about 2pac. i also thing 2pac, and all the rap artists are terrible. But thats what i think. And he never said fergie was talentless, he said that she has bad songs. every singer, band, etc has bad songs to someone, and great songs to another, he just so thinks they are bad. she obviously has some sort of talent.

sotwbar7.png

sig-1.png

1980 Berlinetta with a 350, bored, mild cam, intake carb, headers, exhaust

Blinded we fall - everything you know.

The guy sounds worse than M. Shadows when he sings. It actually sounds like hinder playing metal. The guy's voice is infinitely whiny, and no one in the band can play their instruments.

Come to think of it, everything on the CD that came in the June 08 issue of Metal Edge is terrible, except for the Opeth and Testament songs.