The Worst Song Ever

Yes_Its_Ross

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linkin Park's cover of "Wish"

What do you mean that my post count is amazingly high for someone you've never seen before? You act like I've been inactive on this forum for over a year...

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

Anything by

2pac

50 Cent

Leona Lewis

Fergie

Black Eyed peas

Shaun Kingston

Dj's

Dear God Sycosis, my urge to flame you grows every time I see you post.

You only said 2Pac for shock value. I don't even need to go over why songs like "Dear Mama", "Keep Ya Head Up", "Me Against the World", etc. instantly debunk your shock claim.

No I generaly hate him. I don't like his songs that's why I hate him so you're being ignorant for assuming bad things

50 Cent made some good songs before he went to a major label with the Aftermath-Shady joint venture, but eh fell off now.

Once again I just don't like him

I don't know who Leona Lewis is.

Singer who won the x-factor

Fergie's made good songs, just because you heard London Bridge or something doesn't make her a bad artist. You're just ignorant.

No I just don't like don't jump to conclusions

Black Eyed Peas is the same as Fergie, just replace London Bridge with My Humps.

Once again I just don't like them can you get that into your head?

Shawn Kingston made Colors 2007, a great song. Not exactly the guy I would choose to represent the Reggae of the new generation, but whatever.

I just hate that kinda music

DJ's don't rap songs, they eveither play them for the people or scream over them (i.e DJ Kayslay, Khaled, Big Mike, etc.).

I'm sorry but where in my post does it say "DJ's rap their songs"? Nowhere you're being ignorant

Sycosis' ignorance fails yet again.

Fail

Hating someone who's dead doesn't mean I'm ignorant. I just hate rap.

....Anyway, the worst song ever in my view is not Crank Dat, but Booty Meat, by Soulja Boy.

I agree it's a terrible song

sycosis5.png

winterkingre4.png

Sycosis please GTFO these forums. You hate a person because you hate the style of music he makes? That makes no sense.

The only reason you said that was to get a comment out of people. If you hate rap there is no doubt worse rap out there than 2Pac, you could have chosen it.

Anyways you are one of the few people on these forums I absolutely can not stand. Go away and please never come back for the sake of the rest of us.

I don't get why people shun an entire genre anyways. I can see sub-genres probably (such as emo) but when you openly say you hate everything 'rap' you're shutting out such a diverse thing of music. It's the same thing if you hate 'rock' or hate 'metal', there are just too many sub-genres within a main genre for it to make any sense. Clearly, you can't find something that you like?

I find most of the people that do just say "lol I hate rap" or "lol i hate rock" have heard one or two songs on the radio for the specific genre and gave up. Sycosis is, no doubt, no different here.

....Anyway, the worst song ever in my view is not Crank Dat, but Booty Meat, by Soulja Boy.

I think "Pass it to Arab" By Soulja Boy is his worst, though I've never heard "Booty Meat"...thankfully.

In before Soulja Boy.

Lol.

I really don't like AC/DC songs... It's such a weird voice the singer has :? .

Hah, especially on the song "Big Balls", what an odd voice [and clever song] :P. [i'm not saying I don't like AC/DC though, they're actually one of my favorite bands.]

I don't really have a least favorite or worst song, because that stuff is still listenable. If I had to choose probably.... actually no I can't think of anything.

happiehour.jpeg

I dunno about ever - there's so much crap out there you really have to name a year or something.

Atm;

that Soulja Boy crap. seriously, what a pointless load of dribble.

T2 - Heartbroken. no you sweaty chav, you're not hard blasting it from your car, it makes you look like a trollop.

logo.jpg

Pretty much anything performed by the Cheeky Girls, Take That and Westlife lol

I'll Agree with you on the Cheeky Girls, and hell, even Westlife. But Take That? They're pure Awesomness! :thumbsup:

Jewboi0.png

--==7,452nd to 99 Woodcutting - 22/08/07 ** as a free player.**==--

Soulja boy or however the hell you spell it is terrible... and not because I hate rap in general but because he apparently thinks he knows about Superman...Superman does not go out with [garden tools]...Lois Lane is actually a law abiding citizen who, if anything, is sometimes considered a [bleep]ty dresser... and is rap even considered music anymore? I find it to be fairly offensive because the rappers always talk about [garden tools] and talk about women like they are sex toys...I'm sorry if I am being offensive, but in one day and age, rap was popular with everyone because it had a fast paced beat and some of the songs were cool, but now a days, rap has become a song that borrows the beat from every other rap song, and always talks about women, as well as acting like they are rich and can say they are pimps because "Hay, we can get all kinds of women to chase after us because we don't have lives and think its all right to have our life revolve around these women who will sell their bodies because they could not get anywhere in life.

Rap has absolutely nothing for it. I think that all the crap these rappers put out cannot constitute as singing, as much as a way to tell you how inconsiderate they are toward a wide array of people, mostly women.

Other than that I have to say that YMCA is still the most annoying song I have ever heard.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

^^ On this subject, the other day I saw the video for Tupac's "Changes," havn't seen it in ages and it made me remember why people say that rap is the poetry of the streets. Somehow I don't think "SUPERSOAK DAT HOE!" is "poetry."

It's sad because I was under the impression that the rap genre was recovering a little and becoming something a little more respectful. Obviously not.

logo.jpg

I saw this coming. Went from a worst song thread to a i hate these bands thread to a my taste in music is better than yours thread

anyways, the worst song i know is Ha, by Juvenile. Look it up on youtube. He rhymes every line by ending it with "ha". Seriously, look it up.

Any Nickelback song.

Sounds like someone is not a big fan of music. :-#

Personally, Dying Fetus - Rape your dog/Kill your mother. Just the band name, and song name.. Wow, and the actual song. :wall:

It's a goregrind song, its supposed to be over the top and funny like that.

And nickelback is pretty bad.

Any Nickelback song.

Personally, Dying Fetus - Rape your dog/Kill your mother. Just the band name, and song name.. Wow, and the actual song. :wall:

Wow, Pkmastachaos, you srsly need to develop a taste in music.

Nadril is right, Nickelback are terrible.

Madonna is pretty much up there, one of the worst artists.

spacescenev24.jpg

ive never heard of Soulja Boy and everyone seems to hate it, so i guess im lucky for not having heard it :D

i really really hate that Fergie song Big Girls Dont Cry, bad song, even worse lyrics

The Black Eyed Peas are also one of the worst bands ever

i dont really like AC/DC either, its ok and i like the songs but his voice is weird

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

Any Nickelback song.

Wow, Pkmastachaos, you srsly need to develop a taste in music.

Nadril is right, Nickelback are terrible.

Before you guys 'gang up' on me here, I'll just say it's just a matter of opinion. I happen to like some of their songs, some people don't which is fine. It would just be nice for people to elaborate on why they hate a band/song; instead of just saying "X sucks!" Pyromancer, by the way you misspelled seriously, I'm not sure if your being sarcastic or not. So.. I'll ignore you. :P

By the way, my earlier comment wasn't supposed to be a comment taken seriously, I just found it odd there isn't any song he liked. Building on the fact Craig doesn't elaborate on why he hates something, doesn't satisfy me.

Sorry for having a different opinion? <.<

Back on topic: Black Eyed Pea's - My Humps. Is another song I believe could be one of the worst. The repetition of the same words over, and over and over. Annoying.

Back on topic: Black Eyed Pea's - My Humps. Is another song I believe could be one of the worst. The repetition of the same words over, and over and over. Annoying.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.