The changes of the interface, good or bad?

SwreeTak

We have got a new interface in RS, and here's the thread to disscus what's good and bad about it, what you found useful and what you think Jagex shouldn't have changed.

interface0za6.png

[hide=Click here for informative pictures of the new interface]

For F2P and members who haven't completed the Wolf Whistle quest the interface will look like this;

interface5gi1.png

For P2P who have completed the Wholf Whistle quest the interface will look like the picture below while you have a summoned creature out. If you however don't have a summoned creature out but have completed the Wholf Whistle quest the summoning icon in the bottom-left corner won't be there.

summoninginterfaceil9.png

Summoning Knowledge base article. Just scroll down a little until you see the picture of the Summoning interface. There you will find all the information you need.

[/hide]

Is the scroll-bar in the skills menu good, or does it just complicates everything?

Is the log out button's position better now than it was before?

Will the Prayer, Hitpoints, Running energy and Summoning indicators be useful for you, or will they just be in your way?

Start the discussion!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

The new running, hp and prayer in corner are great. But the skill interface is a bit of an eyesore.

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Love the key stats in the corner.

Why not let us click on the boot to turn run on/off? :)

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png

Love the key stats in the corner.

Why not let us click on the boot to turn run on/off? :)

I agree, and good idea with the boot clicking idea.

There were many ways that could have been worse, so all in all its satisfactory.

The added things around the mini-map are great but the scroll-bar at skill page isn't :o

I guys they will fix it because many will have problems shooting their skills now.

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

I love it...seeing all the important stats up by the minimap ...could do without the scrolling stats...but I will get used to it ...will eventually get used to logging off up top #-o ...but agree clickable run would make a great feature even better.

mak_1027.png

i dislike the scrolling thru the skills... it reminds me of the new prayers they added... when they added/removed the scroll bar.

it was hard to pray mystic might then like ultimate strength and such. because it would typically be so low, it cannot be clicked on without scrolling up

I love those bars at the top...i think they are a great idea, but i hate everything else. why is clan chat in the middle, they should have left the logout button where it was and put that new summoning one at the top right =/

i also think the new levels screen thingy looks extremly ugly, i wouldn't expect jagex to do something this ugly. i really hope they change it soon.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

I like how they cleaned it out and smoothened out the graphics of it. I also like how I can now see my hits, run energy and prayer stuff without having to check the stat screen.

Though the scroll bar in the stat menu is a bit straining on my eyes I suppose I'll get used to it.

When I first logged in and couldn't find the log out button i thought I was locked in for good LOL!

xxteargodxx.png

I love the corner near the minimap, HP, Prayer, Summoning and Run bar.

I dislike the logout button ( because I keep clicking the clan chat >_< ) and I dislike the stats. But I find the fact that there are bars near the minimap good enough to make this a satisfactory update.

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

i liek the health thingies and stuff but move the log out button? yuk how you gonna click that tiny thing if your in trouble then move far down to log out

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

stats page could use some revamping..but the way they make the login button a function, they shoudl do that with the run indicator as well (one less click) but i like the overall look of it

~~~EDIT~~~

also the keyboard shortcuts need to be fixed...f7 no longer has a function (used to be clan chat)