The changes of the interface, good or bad?

SwreeTak

the scroll thing had to come in eventually, and now we can have more skills added to the game without worrying about how smaller and smaller the icons must get.

you will get used to it like you always do whenever jagex makes a bad update.

anyway the minimap stuff put a tear of joy in my eye.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

I'll miss the lizards...

If the CORPORAL beast is this hard, imagine how hard a GENERAL or COLONEL beast would be. a corporal is not even an admirable rank in armies that use that ranking system.

Yeah, it is a pking minigame, so any arguments anybody makes will probably be biased.

The best way this will end :Everybody just says,"I'm not arguing with you anymore, goodbye."

The worst way this will end: I don't really know, psychological warfare? Worldwide thermonuclear war? Pie eating contest?

I love the hp, prayer, run energy, and summoning around the minimap, but i hate the scroll bar for the stats. Looks tacky.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Its weird because this is very much a high level players update.You see this in wow or for me counter strike.The more skilled players want more numbers,statistics and things to modify which is why i think its awful and i cant use the new interface :?

i really dont know why either but i just cant use it oh and i dont like teh scroll bar,it doesnt take much to shave 3-4 pixels of each box so you can accomadate the total number on their -.-

tifsdac6mc.gif

It seems like the most of us RS players, at least of those who are members of Tip.It, dislikes the skill menu's scroll bar. Well, I can't say I like it to much myself :-w .

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

What were they thinking with the scroll bar?! :shock:

But the rest of it is really nice, except the lack of a keyboard shortcut for clan chat and having it impossible to click on the run icon to toggle run.

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

As everyone has said, it's great except for the stats page, which although it doesn't affect me (all my skills in the last row are 1 :lol: ) it still looks a little dodgy.

And also they could make clicking on the run icon tun on/off run and its even better.

OMG a good update? :-k Could it be?

I like that you can see your Hitpoints, Prayer and Energy but I don't like the logout button to be there, also they didn't put in a lot of extra's they could do with those icons, like a run on/off function if you click on the icon, or a go to prayer tab is you click on your prayer icon, if they did put in those they could take out the prayer button in the menu and create space for the logout button. If they did this with more of the buttons they could even create more space and making it a lot easier for us.

Everything looks great now, except for the stats page.

The scrollbar there... why oh why? They could have just cropped a few pixels off every skill tab and be done, with no need for a scrollbar.

Typical Jagex, in a sense that, like all their interface experiments before, the one now is ambitious, but once again, rubbish.

Imho, scrollbar has to go. <.<

Logout button should be more visible too.

dontfearthereaper2.png

maybe im slow. BUT i didnt know how to logout yesterday, so i pressed the red x in the corner of internet window..

Best f2p crafter. (I hope)

95m+ bank since february 2009

Crafting with friends in w61 - Al-Kharid

http://www.pointblog.dk/?go=krat(only 1 time per 24 hours per person.. I did'nt make these rules, so don't flame me)