Kent's guide to Summoning mastery! Bork

Inuashakent

Fruit bats actually make more sense for that method than lobsters, because unlike the lobster, the scroll of the fruit bat is actually useful.

You could sell the scrolls or use them as junk...

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Notes: These are the king of healing familiars, curing 14 hp each scroll. That translates into 21 hp/minute, but their scroll is quite costly, so beware. These provide quick healing, unlike the Bunyip. They're rick click ability "Cure" cures poison, but provides no immunity. So it doesn't replace the Super anti poison.

I found the mistake I was searching for. Rick click.

Saintdane555.png

white.gif

I must admit, that's certainly something. Excuse me while I wipe my drool off the floor.

one thing I would add is the wolpertinger to the hunting section. They also provide a +5 hunting boost. Though they do not make up for a piece of camo, they are a 1 space familiar so they may be prefered as they get in the way less often.

helbovie.png

Heya! I've got an adding to your guide, Kent.

In the ways to train summoning, i think you should add an option which is putting your house in taverly and running from there to pixxcupictz (sorry idk how its wrote).

It's pretty fast, maybe even more than the hot hair balloon.

It's worth a try :thumbsup:

Etp <3:

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

While fighting Kbd, mage pray does absolutely nothing if you have an anti-fire shield and anti-fire pot. If you want to minimize damage while ranging, stand up close and pray melee.

The only time you want to pray mage there is when you are gs'ing and cannot hold an anti-fire shield.

In the ways to train summoning, i think you should add an option which is putting your house in taverly and running from there to pixxcupictz (sorry idk how its wrote).

Etp <3:

House takes a long time to load, I think piscatoris tele is faster.

Etp <3:

I thought it was in there? But if not, I'll have to because it's the best method for the lowest requirements... gah so many things to add.

Notes: These are the king of healing familiars, curing 14 hp each scroll. That translates into 21 hp/minute, but their scroll is quite costly, so beware. These provide quick healing, unlike the Bunyip. They're rick click ability "Cure" cures poison, but provides no immunity. So it doesn't replace the Super anti poison.

I found the mistake I was searching for. Rick click.

Thanks.

one thing I would add is the wolpertinger to the hunting section. They also provide a +5 hunting boost. Though they do not make up for a piece of camo, they are a 1 space familiar so they may be prefered as they get in the way less often.

I never knew Wolpers give hunting bonus... haha, thanks.

While fighting Kbd, mage pray does absolutely nothing if you have an anti-fire shield and anti-fire pot. If you want to minimize damage while ranging, stand up close and pray melee.

The only time you want to pray mage there is when you are gs'ing and cannot hold an anti-fire shield.

I'm pretty sure it does affect it... but I guess I'll keep that on my to do list.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Hey again. ::'

So I want to get 70 summ. And usually when I get summ. up I use rock lobsters and your method one. But that's for big trips. 57-70 isn't a really major trip.

Is this the best way? In means of time? Or would you suggest another way?

Because now anybody can make a large amount of sum with the PvP trick, Waterfiends is technically not worth going to now in terms of efficiency. However, they're not too bad. Just stick with Waterfiends and Rock lobsters if all you're going for are charms and you'll be fine. It's what I did (and a little slayer)

inuyashakent-2.png

Which obelisk to use - Method 3

You should add there, that there is a max weight you can take to balloon. I dont know how much it is, but for example you cant make bunyip pouches with balloon, because sharks weight too much.

Which obelisk to use - Method 3

You should add there, that there is a max weight you can take to balloon. I dont know how much it is, but for example you cant make bunyip pouches with balloon, because sharks weight too much.

40kg is the max, although you can increase that to 53.5kg with penance gloves, boots of lightness, and spottier cape.

Sharks weigh .7kg each, so I don't know why you think it's too heavy to do Bunyips with... :?:

Plus, even if you couldn't, if you can use Kyatts you wouldn't need to use this method for Bunyips.

inuyashakent-2.png

Great guide I use it all the time!

One thing though, the wildness volcanoe(old bh) has greater demons in it and it is a decent place to kill them because there are so few people in it.

Very nice guide :)

I came here looking for a rock lobster safe spot. Looks like I'll find it on my own by running around the room looking silly for awhile. Its just a shame no one will be there to laugh. :P

My only request would be to finish the rock lobs. Its the best way. It should be detailed.

Maybe I"ll take some screen prints. :)

Edit: Actually, since I"m a noob again, I'm gonna see about re-introducing myself to the Waterfiends. I am going to test both anti-range and anti-mage with the best equipment in the game, and see which is more effective. I'll report my findings.

I do believe that decked out 99's will do better defending against the range, rather than defending against the mage. I"ll let you know.

And if anyone can tell me where a safe spot for barraging in Rock Lobbie room, I'd appreciate a screen shot. Woot!

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

Great guide I use it all the time!

One thing though, the wildness volcanoe(old bh) has greater demons in it and it is a decent place to kill them because there are so few people in it.

That is not a joyful walk for me.

Each greater demon spawn is for different reasons. The one in Gu'Tanuth.... (OMG! I 've been gone for six months, and I remember the Yanille Ogre town's name?! Is that right? I hope I spelled it wrong. That is so not me.)

The trapped demons are the only way to go for ranging or maging. The Brimheaven demons are the best ones for melee. Even IF the dogs attack you.

Tip for dogs: (lol, here I go again.) Run through the map until the screen "loading" happens. Then pick a spot in there, and stay put. You have two options here. The corner in the back, where is there three spawns before you re-animate NPC attacks, and right in front of the stairs where the whole area is safe for re-animation. In a few minutes the dogs will stop attacking. Just don't get greedy, because if you move more than 3 clicks on your map, you'll reset your dogs.

If you don't load the screen, you'll be all happy with dogs ignoring you, go a bit too far and load the screen, and now you have 10 more minutes of dogs. I like to get it over once and done.

Of course, now since my combat level has been cheated by summoning, they don't attack me. I had a license plate that said 126 FTW. Hmph. Summoning blows.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I make sure to test things out before I writ them, so that's why I havn't written a Rock lobsters guide yet. I've went there, but I've never really used it much. But now, I'm probably going to get 89-99 mage there, and after I am planning to write a guide so expect one later. Probably after I make enough money.

inuyashakent-2.png

Would using guthans work at scarabites? or do you want to have really high range defence?

one more question, sorry for asking so many, do you know about how many charms i'd get with 1500 cannonballs?

EDIT: Nevermind, I just tried it and that was a bad idea.

Where is the new post for me?

sadukar123.jpg

sadukar123.png

Drops:

Misc: Abyssal Whip x28 , Dark Bow x5, Beserker Ring x3, Warrior ring x1

Dragon: Dragon Platelegs x2 , Dragon Plateskirt x2, Dragon Boots x38, Dragon Med Helm x4, Shield left half x3

Godwars: Godsword shard x13, Bandos Hilt x3, Bandos Chestplate x6, Bandos Tassets x4, Bandos Boots x5, Saradomin Sword x1, Zamorakian Spear x1,. Armadyl Helm x2, Armadyl chestplate x2.