Kent's guide to Summoning mastery! Bork

Inuashakent

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slayer is never the most efficient way to gather charms, or anything for that factor unless you value Slayer xp. I would personally just train combat normally because getting your combat up and then obtaining the charms would be faster than multi-tasking both. At 87 combat with 40 summon, there really isn't a good method to gain charms.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

Total ownage guide!!!!

I am 58 summoning atm and I want 68 for that bunyip pouch 2 do slayer tasks....

I have a few questions : what should pouch(es) should I make?

: could I effeciently do waterfiends; 78 attack, 82 str, 78 defence, 78 range, 82 hp, 61 prayer, 71 Mage?

: items; sara sword, fighter torso (Nooby ftl), any barrows legs, full guthans, full void range and melee, about 2m cash [as nooby as torso :( ] but I can do other money making - graahk natures, fishing, wc, general combat/slayer and more :D

1 last one: if I go to waterfiends (apart from charms) what should I pick up?

wl4xhc.jpg - this may the reason behind the whip changes 0_o

Thnx to kaosmerchant for hosting.

Boeing125.png

Mostly noted/stackable stuff. You could also pick up water runes (they drop 97 sometimes, but usually 1). If you pick up mith bolts or mith arrows, equip them (extra inventory spot ftw).

If you're inventory is full, use the price checker to see which item is worth less and drop that one.

Total ownage guide!!!!

I am 58 summoning atm and I want 68 for that bunyip pouch 2 do slayer tasks....

I have a few questions : what should pouch(es) should I make?

: could I effeciently do waterfiends; 78 attack, 82 str, 78 defence, 78 range, 82 hp, 61 prayer, 71 Mage?

: items; sara sword, fighter torso (Nooby ftl), any barrows legs, full guthans, full void range and melee, about 2m cash [as nooby as torso :( ] but I can do other money making - graahk natures, fishing, wc, general combat/slayer and more :D

Read the guide for what to make. You could easily do Waterfiends, although you have to bank a lot.

For what to make, just read the guide. Pick up stackables. Don't waste time when you pick up drops. Let them stay on the floor until you're killing a Waterfiend close to that drop, and then pick up the drop. The time adds up.

inuyashakent-2.png

About the guide:remove the 2nds and pets sections?as they aren't that necesarry and as you mentioned for the 2nds they are listed on Tip.It. You still have to add "miniguides" to some monsters that you recommend to kill for charms, dagannoths and cockroaches.Otherwise good guide.

Tried swamp titan today.Took 500 scrolls and used 117 during a titan's lifespan.Killed dusties at CT, for the multiarea.I got 28,816 attack xp(titan trains this),21,145 defence, 26,534 strength(sgs specs) using whip/defender on controlled and sgs for the specs.Using the titan's scrolls I managed to poison 2 dusties at once, through the same spec.Only the one that I directly targeted with the scroll attacked back.His max hit was a 16, while hitting 14-15 every 10 or so hits.

With blue charms you can make spirit kyatts/graahks and profit a little, if you do it at the right time you can actually make a few million, alot less xp though, just thought i would put that out there.

Arzian.png

Heh ive got a few questions/points

1) why do you take 2500+ mithril arrows to waterfiends when your not ranging...? Why not just leave em in bank? It's not just your screenshots that show em, in the text description u said to take them too ....

2) here's another couple of routes to wyverns - lumby / explorer ring to cabbage patch and walk south

- have your house in rimmington and after praying, just leave and walk to dungeon.

2.5) what's a glory ring? (LOL) I knows there's not 1, you just done a typo - in the unorthodox method to get to Port Sarim - where you get jailed by Shantay - you said use a duelling ring/glory RING to get to Al-Kharid!

3) why not recommened Void Knight for rangers ? I find it very usefull for black demon slayer tasks - so for black demon hunters - mayb this is an alternative to black d'hide? Also I have seen a YouTube video of some1 getting charms at Nechrayels by chining them in full void with protect melée pray (aparently u get range exp nearly as fast as monky zombies or mummies as a bonus)

Thanks !

At 58 summoning going for 60 then WGS reward to 67 then to 68 / 70 summoning, should I do bloated leeches for the parts that I level (not reward)?

wl4xhc.jpg - this may the reason behind the whip changes 0_o

Thnx to kaosmerchant for hosting.

Boeing125.png

Heh ive got a few questions/points

1) why do you take 2500+ mithril arrows to waterfiends when your not ranging...? Why not just leave em in bank? It's not just your screenshots that show em, in the text description u said to take them too ....

1) Because they drop them. You could bank them if you want, it really doesn't matter because you are going to equip them again soon.

2) here's another couple of routes to wyverns - lumby / explorer ring to cabbage patch and walk south

- have your house in rimmington and after praying, just leave and walk to dungeon.

2) The cabbage one is too slow, but the rimmington could work.

2.5) what's a glory ring? (LOL) I knows there's not 1, you just done a typo - in the unorthodox method to get to Port Sarim - where you get jailed by Shantay - you said use a duelling ring/glory RING to get to Al-Kharid!

2.5) Lol.

3) why not recommened Void Knight for rangers ? I find it very usefull for black demon slayer tasks - so for black demon hunters - mayb this is an alternative to black d'hide? Also I have seen a YouTube video of some1 getting charms at Nechrayels by chining them in full void with protect melée pray (aparently u get range exp nearly as fast as monky zombies or mummies as a bonus)

3) I didn't? Hmm... I have to add that, then. It's the best Ranged set but the xp boost doesn't cover the ~10 hours lost from PCing.

Thanks !

At 58 summoning going for 60 then WGS reward to 67 then to 68 / 70 summoning, should I do bloated leeches for the parts that I level (not reward)?

Check my Summoning guide.

inuyashakent-2.png

Bogrog, located at Gu'tanath's summoning obelisk will buy your pouches for 70% of the shards used to make it. ALWAYS do this.

There's several pouches that you would profit more for selling to the GE. In that case, why would you trade it in for shards instead of selling to ge?

Overall, wonderful guide :thumbup:

pan.png

I thought barker toads and terrorbirds don't sell?

I have no idea why but I went to sell 1.5k barker toads in the GE and they sold instantly. I put them in lowest although i'm not sure if they actually sold for the lowest price. Every time i've tried to sell them before, they didn't ever sell.

I thought barker toads and terrorbirds don't sell?

I have no idea why but I went to sell 1.5k barker toads in the GE and they sold instantly. I put them in lowest although i'm not sure if they actually sold for the lowest price. Every time i've tried to sell them before, they didn't ever sell.

Same here, I used all my golds on barker toads 82-89, and every time they all sold instant (I don't pay attention to how much I get for them, I dump everything at min). That was about 2-4 weeks ago.

There must be some sort of conspiracy :geek:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

i just spent 6 mil on summoning 68-76 and while using the spirit kyatt method, i was averaging 1600-1700 pouches an hour, maxing at 1850 pouches an hour ( i was a bit distracted for most of the time) but i still think that 2200 pouches an hour is unrealistic. Maybe you could do some testing for yourself?

SacredFlam3s.png

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo

GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate

Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots