Tip.it P2P Hi-score List

QueenValerie

Updated up to this point.

Note: To those who recently acquired staff positions, etc please post in here to make it easier for us. It's hard to keep track with such a large list.

And to those who have changed their name... I personally won't be removing them unless they ask to be removed. Just post in here that you have changed your display name to help us manage this list better.

j0xPu5R.png

What was your previous RuneScape name that you are listed under on the highscores?: Slay Bug

What is your current RuneScape display name?: The Bug

What Tip.it highscore list(s) are you currently added to?: Tip It P2P Community Highscore List

2ntz0y9.png

RuneScape Name: Kaida23

F2P

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

What was your previous RuneScape name that you are listed under on the highscores?: Mahpiya Ate

What is your current RuneScape display name?: Vulxai

What Tip.it highscore list(s) are you currently added to?: P2P

Also, could I be added to the staff highscores?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

RuneScape Name: Matt258 & P2P

Level 99 Skills 28/28 200M exp Skills 6/28
Going for 200M All Skills. [qfc]48-49-837-63099395[/qfc]

@Matt258RS Twitch: Matt258RS

Whatpulse
My Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook ProfitCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

On 12/23/2011 at 4:39 PM, 'Jebrim' said:

But don't even begin to think that I think I'm better than you all simply because I've done 7.6k+ hours of Agility or because I have tens of thousands of fans.

• 2 weeks later...

What was your previous RuneScape name that you are listed under on the highscores?: Medead0

What is your current RuneScape display name?: NeoAnderson

What Tip.it highscore list(s) are you currently added to?: P2P List

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

What was your previous RuneScape name that you are listed under on the highscores?: bigm115

What is your current RuneScape display name?: aidos drakon

Thanks! :^_^:

a8aa5bbc88.png

People who ask our advice almost never take it. Yet we should never refuse to give it, upon request, for it often helps us to see our own way more clearly.

--Brendan Francis

What is your current RuneScape display name?: Russet Alpha

Add me please :^_^:

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

• 2 weeks later...

What was your previous RuneScape name that you are listed under on the highscores?: Magicplayak

What is your current RuneScape display name?: Leoo

What was your previous RuneScape name that you are listed under on the high scores?: Mr_Muto

What is your current RuneScape display name?: Muto

What Tip.it high score list(s) are you currently added to?: P2P

oaM0.png
fXPnd.png

What was your previous RuneScape name that you are listed under on the highscores?: Supernova190

What is your current RuneScape display name?: superHYTnova

I'd like to be added to the staff highscores, and I guess updated on the P2P scores as well. :smile:

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

I recently noticed that Forsakenmage is no longer F2P. Does anyone know when she became a member?

ixfd64.png

ARENAscape:

Baratus [AS] max hit: 166 with Moon Battle Hammer

ixfd64 [AS] max hit: 116 with (untitled spell #2)

I recently noticed that Forsakenmage is no longer F2P. Does anyone know when she became a member?

After maxing F2P total, I believe. (Don't trust me on that though.) I really don't even know if she actually maxed F2P total during her F2P career, that's just my guess. :P

After maxing F2P total, I believe. (Don't trust me on that though.) I really don't even know if she actually maxed F2P total during her F2P career, that's just my guess. :P

She became a member quite a long time ago.. I don't have any exact.. or close to dates.. but I'm pretty sure it's been at least a year now. As far as maxing F2P, she didn't max, her reasoning (as she posted on the forums somewhere) for going to p2p was along the lines of more enjoyment in general.

As for the list, I'll get to adding the new names when I get a chance on a computer that will load runehead