Your Wierd Allergies?

Ouchy

Well, this randomly occurred to me when my substitute in Economics was talking to me about demand or something and she said that she was intolerant to chocolate. But you don't need to know that.

What are you allergic to that is weird and unlikely?

I myself am allergic to soap :-# If I touch it or dish washing liquid or anything with detergent in it my hands go red and flakey....Same thing happened when I used some acne remover :-# Did more harm then good, boy did I get the **** from my mates those days...

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Dust.Asthma ftw :cry:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

nothing. :thumbsup:

I envy you :evil:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I had my cats for over two years before I started having allergic symptoms, but I am in fact allergic to them. I had to kick them out of my room and I couldn't cuddle and kiss them, which was sad. But now that school's out it doesn't matter if I'm sneezy, so they're back in my room and sleeping in my bed again.

I react really badly to mosquito bites. I'd rather be stung by a bee or yellow jacket than bitten by a mosquito. The pain may be more intense, but it's only for a short time; with me the moquito bites swell up and I'm miserable for about 4 days before they start to go away.

I'm also allergic to Herbal Essences "Long Term Relationship" Shampoo (it's supposed to help strengthen your hair if you're trying to grow it really long). Ended up with this lovely red rash on my face for about a week and a half after that one. -.-

I'm also allergic to the fizzy soap in the Krispy Kreme bathrooms. Weird, huh?

I react really badly to mosquito bites. I'd rather be stung by a bee or yellow jacket than bitten by a mosquito. The pain may be more intense, but it's only for a short time; with me the moquito bites swell up and I'm miserable for about 4 days before they start to go away.

we're the same :o

although i havent had the pleasure being stung yet

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

we're the same :o

although i havent had the pleasure being stung yet

I thought i was unique with mosquito alergies lol.

The bad thing is you sort of have to scratch them. They control you.

ruadorksiggy.gif

Thanks SkyFleet for the awsome siggy!

Penicillin, like Wereta. Not a particularly fun allergy to have.

Grass, trees,... I have hay fever.

Sometimes I have allergic reactions to god knows what. Once, I had a completely swollen head. The doctor was mystified. Or large red dots which travelled all over my body (Catherine wheel). Again the doctors were mystified. In the mean time, I've figured out that I have allergic reactions to stuff that happens in my life: when I'm seriously stressed out, or very worried. Yeah :?.

I remember a reaction to a christmas jelly sweet once, i puffed up and had to take 5 pills a day. 2 orange and 3 red ones that looked like mini m&ms. Never had the reaction since

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

just one.... i think its... the russ tree? or something like that

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

just one.... i think its... the russ tree? or something like that

Luckily I have those planted all around my house. 1 person down, billions to go before my house is human proof... excluding me...

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Telling somebody your weaknesses is like preparing for battle in a suit of armor, telling your opponent "I only have 2 weaknesses here and here" :P

I'm highly allergic to vodka but it's not like I'm going to meet any of you anyway :D

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

Hmm I can't eat vegetables,they make me puke when they come into contact with my tounge

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I hear you dragon, I can eat roast pumpkin, carrot and potato only. Anything else makes me puke, even if I hold my nose to block the taste, it still comes back up.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.