Please Welcome our Newest Administrator Das!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time.

Congrats Das!

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

hai \'

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

Thank you all, I look forward to randomly banning people I don't like and helping make sure Tip.it is in a state of constant confusion.

Fix'd

Hahaha, that really made me laugh in real life. :lol:

Congratulations Das! You deserved it and I wish you good luck with your new tasks. ::'

sig3j.jpg

If you have a goal, go for it :D Work hard, be proud and be yourself ;)

Thank you all, I look forward to randomly banning people I don't like and helping make sure Tip.it is in a state of constant confusion.

Fix'd

i lmao'd.

But, anyway, congrats Das! :thumbsup: You is da man!

Grats Das. <3:

Jcfc.jpeg

Thanks everybody for the sigs | 3,956 to 99 fishing | King of BsK 18/09/08 - 18/10/08

Chelsea Supporter | CD Supporter | AfterShock Member

Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Cotton Traders

Now what the hell are you waitin' for? After me, there shall be no more, so for one last time, make some noise.