How long am I going to stand like this?

The_Avatar

Whats up with this? I know it usually does this when your in an area with a lot of people, or a near full world, but I've gone to near empty worlds and I still stand like this, please tell me its a glitch.

lamestandck3.jpg

No comments on how hawt I am please.

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

He's standing completely straight up. Before the legs were spread out a bit more.

Yea same for me... Hope its a glitch :anxious:

129-130-331-59255585 RS Forums.

I see, but whats so wrong about it ? If it really bothers you then report it to Jagex.

Whats wrong with it? Our characters look like robots.

Geez its only a game, why dont you put some robe/skirt on so it will cover it up \'

Whats up with this? I know it usually does this when your in an area with a lot of people, or a near full world, but I've gone to near empty worlds and I still stand like this, please tell me its a glitch.

Change your "idle animations", that's what it's there for.

Way to... know whats going on at all? Idle animations are set to many, its the way we stand not what we do while we're standing.

Walkman1022.jpeg

It's a glitch. I'm sure Jagex wouldn't be dumb enough to do that.

I really don't think you know what you're talking about.

that's the breathing-moving-arms-thingy not the standing-with-legs-apart-thingy

129-130-331-59255585 RS Forums.

This is ancient. Its been around WAY before any graphical updates.

In largely populated areas it makes you stand like that to reduce the crowding and lag of loading all the animations, so instead you stand there straight.

Does it really bother you that much? Dont look at your character.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

I see, but whats so wrong about it ? If it really bothers you then report it to Jagex.

Whats wrong with it? Our characters look like robots.

Geez its only a game, why dont you put some robe/skirt on so it will cover it up \'

Now that'd be hawt!

2480+ total

In largely populated areas it makes you stand like that to reduce the crowding and lag of loading all the animations, so instead you stand there straight.

Lrn2read.

Walkman1022.jpeg

Lrn2read.

N00bsp33k is NOT cool. It makes you look like a clot.

To be honest, your problem really is way too anal to even discuss it. Apparently you still lag enough for your character to do that, and even if it's a mistake by jagex, why the .... do you even care? It doesn't concern your gameplay one bit (unless you just uselessly spend your time standing in the edgeville bank, which is probably true, seeing how bothered you are about the outfit and looks).

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Lrn2read.

To be honest, your problem really is way too anal to even discuss it. Apparently you still lag enough for your character to do that, and even if it's a mistake by jagex, why the .... do you even care? It doesn't concern your gameplay one bit (unless you just uselessly spend your time standing in the edgeville bank, which is probably true, seeing how bothered you are about the outfit and looks).

It was a joke, you shouldn't take everything so seriously. Also I don't lag at all, I run the maximum graphics fullscreen at 50fps so thats not it, its simply a glitch as I've already said. Also I've been at the barrows for most of the day, I honestly can't see why I would be standing in edgeville bank. :roll:

Walkman1022.jpeg

lamestandck3.jpg

No comments on how hawt I am please.

danm! that is hawt!

My private chat is always ON.

Winner of The Tip.It Teamcape Outfit Contest!

6 years. 1 dragon CS drop and some barrows, bad luck?

99melee.jpg

OOps.

Oops what?

If it is a bug send a report if it's not rant about it in the rants forum or suggest a change in the suggestions fourm.

No-one here works for JaGex and so we cannot tell you; All you can do is wait.

edtheripperpixelsigv2zy8.png

Thanks to Jopie for this great signature.

99 Slayer|Fishing|Summoning|Hitpoints|Attack|Strength|Defence|Fletching.

Anyone at Manchester University PM me

Lrn2read.

It was a joke, you shouldn't take everything so seriously. Also I don't lag at all, I run the maximum graphics fullscreen at 50fps so thats not it, its simply a glitch as I've already said. Also I've been at the barrows for most of the day, I honestly can't see why I would be standing in edgeville bank. :roll:

The point is, this isn't a breaking edge discovery. This is the standing up straight phenomenon as described by xpx, which has been around forever.

/thread

If you record your FPS when running in fullscreen then you must have OCD.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th