"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Guys, I have a problem with a potential stalker. Let me explain the problem indepth:

I logged ont to facebook an hour ago. I saw one of my friends log on, and he said hey. So I said hey back. He said how old a r u. I immideatly knew something was up. So i said 14. Turns out SHE is an ex gf of my friend. So she proceeded to say i am uber hot, so on and so forth. She asked where I lived, etc etc. I didn't give her ANYTHING. But as I said g2g I forgot I left my number on the facebook page. >.< And I added her as a friend on facebook, stupid me, i didnt think she was a stalker. So now she has my number. And now she's texting me nonstop, with all these comments such as 'hey hottie' and 'what are you doin on friday'. Help, please?

Pretty much done with rs now

Lol ^

Block her number, DDOS.

She isn't a real stalker anyway. A stalker won't ever reveal their identity to you while you are their mark.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

A question for Sworddude : Why is it that your advice is always to ditch/leave the epople that are causing the problems? Does this work for you at all out of curiosity? Cause I assure you there are frequently better optons.

@ Deathdrow: What your going through sucks. alot. But this kid lives 40 minutes away from you. He shouldn't have such a direct influence on your life. Your girlfriend needs to cool down, but in all honesty you and the other guy both have to stop taking crap so personally. I recommend everyone involved needs to take a chill pill, and then in turn each admit thir own faults. A resolution of sorts should then proceed.

@ Rsdude099: Your stalker is a petty one at best. Block the number that keeps trying to call you, set your profile on private and cut her off your friend list. That should at the very least slow it down.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

A question for Sworddude : Why is it that your advice is always to ditch/leave the epople that are causing the problems? Does this work for you at all out of curiosity? Cause I assure you there are frequently better optons.

Well, from reading over it, things aren't going to get better for him, rather is doubtful they will.

The guy is blaming him for the guy cutting himself. Its not like Death dragged a razor across his wrist (or whatever), the guy is still blaming him. I mean, I've felt like [cabbage] after saying something to a friend, but I didn't resort to harming myself over it.

He's continually arguing with his girlfriend from the sounds of it, so really, is there any point there?

Maybe they're all acting a bit immature, and perhaps it wasn't my best advice. I'll give some new stuff here.

Regarding the girlfriend: Try to say that you've been trying to act kinder to him, though it can be a bit hard due to how he can act at times. Say that you can't help if he is suicidal, and say that you are going to suggest that the guy gets some therapy or something. (Seriously, a doctor asked me once if I had ever thought about self-harming, I haven't though, and I wouldn't act on those thoughts.

Regarding your mate: Okay, he sounds a bit depressed. Be someone he can talk to about it. Listen to what he says, and don't try to argue if it sounds like a stupid reason. Tell him to not take things so seriously, sure, people can be [wagon], but they aren't worth listening to (some advice I actually gave a mate, she seemed to appreciate it), if it some of his other mates are doing it, tell him to talk about it to you, and the context in which they said it. They could be having a laugh, or they could just be being [wagon]. Talking about it will help him realise it.

Now, this may sound hard, but try not to argue with him. Rather, if you feel it is going to end up with you arguing, try suggesting you talk about something else.

So to sum it up. Suggest he get some therapy or something, talk to your girlfriend about it all, she should understand, and really, just try not to argue with people, suggesting you change the subject, or, if it comes to it, lying to your girlfriend and say you're cooking something for an excuse to hang up on her without being rude.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

You're not forward enough. Be brave.

Not true.

Sure, I have a hard time going up to a girl and just saying hi, but I'm straight up about everything else.

Maybe the opportunity just hasn't come for you yet. I haven't had a real relationship until now and I used to feel the same way you do. Just stay vigilant, but at the same time don't try and make a relationship out of every girl you meet. And most importantly, be optimistic.

Of course I don't think I'm gonna date every girl I meet. But I just work so hard and then all of the sudden something happens and I end up getting my heart broken. It sucks, man.

You're not forward enough. Be brave.

Not true.

Sure, I have a hard time going up to a girl and just saying hi, but I'm straight up about everything else.

Maybe the opportunity just hasn't come for you yet. I haven't had a real relationship until now and I used to feel the same way you do. Just stay vigilant, but at the same time don't try and make a relationship out of every girl you meet. And most importantly, be optimistic.

Of course I don't think I'm gonna date every girl I meet. But I just work so hard and then all of the sudden something happens and I end up getting my heart broken. It sucks, man.

Maybe you're working too hard to make sure it will be perfect?

You should ask when you have an oppertunity. Oh, and you can still have a close friendship with her, if you can't date her, then just remain a good friend. Be there for her. Not everything has to end in dating.

Just because you think you have a decent body and personality doesn't mean that others are going to be attracted to you. Really, different things attract different people. Whilst it is good to focus on what you have, and not others, just remember, you may not attract a person, but hell, there's bound to be someone.

Don't just cut off contact with someone because they're going out with someone else. If it ends what seems to be early for them, be there for them. Honestly, if you cut off contact just because they started dating someone who is not you, its going to make you appear a bit selfish, and perhaps leave them thinking you only got close to them just so you could date them, not because you liked them as a person.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Maybe you're working too hard to make sure it will be perfect?

You should ask when you have an oppertunity. Oh, and you can still have a close friendship with her, if you can't date her, then just remain a good friend. Be there for her. Not everything has to end in dating.

Just because you think you have a decent body and personality doesn't mean that others are going to be attracted to you. Really, different things attract different people. Whilst it is good to focus on what you have, and not others, just remember, you may not attract a person, but hell, there's bound to be someone.

Don't just cut off contact with someone because they're going out with someone else. If it ends what seems to be early for them, be there for them. Honestly, if you cut off contact just because they started dating someone who is not you, its going to make you appear a bit selfish, and perhaps leave them thinking you only got close to them just so you could date them, not because you liked them as a person.

That seems pretty correct.

You're right, though, about how I am. And I have been a bit selfish. It just bugs me that she even liked me while she was still in love with my best friend.

Now all the phone calls, the "I love you's" meaning nothing like they did before. It hurts.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you at the last sentence. She had an awesome personality, she's a great person. But she just felt so sorry for my friend that she just couldn't hide her feelings (from what I'm assuming), and it pisses me off that he's getting what he wants but no matter how well I get to know a girl and have one get to know me, it never works out and I never get what I want or deserve. It's terrible.

Have you tried talking to your mate about this?

I mean, if he's pursuing a girl, and he knows you like her and are getting close, then maybe he's not that much of a mate. If she says "I love you" then you don't have to say it back. I'm assuming that she's going out with your mate, so your excuse can be "While you are [mate]'s girlfriend, I can't say that to you.", of course, you could say it, I mean, I had someone say it to me once, and I kind of said it back, because I felt like I had to. It killed me a little to say it without meaning it, but, I did it anyway.

They still mean something, she considers you a good friend, and a close one at that. I'm close to a girl at the moment, but, I don't want to take it further (distance, you see). I'm happy that we can remain friends, she has an awesome personality to, which attracted me to her. I trust her more than I've perhaps trusted anyone (said a few things I haven't told anyone else) and I just feel... free while talking to her. I don't swear as much to her as I do to others (bad habit, trying to stop).

Oh and don't think you deserve someone, kind of makes you seem like a bit of an arrogant [bleep].

And face it, things can always be worse. I mean, I completely [bleep]ed up awhile back with the first girl I really had strong feelings for (well, maybe second but I guess I was too young to realise the first). I didn't feel ready, which perhaps I should have just taken the oppertunity. It ended in her saying my mate asked her out (I doubt it) and that she was going to say yes to him because she hated being single. Now that pissed me off, and I sort of just... broke then. I really did love her, but that all just disappeared when she tried that. We haven't talked in years now.

So really, don't lose a good friend. You'll end up regretting it.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Okay - deserved was kinda too much.

You're right, man. I'm still hurt though.

I completely ripped my friend a new one, because he's cried over her for like every night for who knows how long, and now he's getting what he wants while I'm left to be stepped on in the dirt.

So she was going out with him before? Must have missed that.

Okay, so now he seems like the obsessive type. Be thankful that it probably won't work out again. He's getting what he wants, but its definately not going to last. She finished with him for a reason. Perhaps she thought he was obsessive? She'll realise he still is, then probably avoid him.

Dude needs to learn that [cabbage] happens.

BUT I'm not saying to jump at the first oppertunity. Let their relationship run its course. Wait a few weeks after its over, then ask her out. Normally I'd say talk to your friend about it, but now, he doesn't seem like the understanding type.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

They're not dating, I never said that. He's the one that got us together in the first place. They just love each other, and she said she still liked me and that she meant it. She also said she doesn't wanna boyfriend in high school. I forgot to say that, sorry.

I'm gonna talk to him about it later. And I did tell her that he seems obsessed with her, but whatever. He even told her he loved her when she and I were seeing each other and that she completes his world

I'm not going to let it bug me because there are better things in life than relationships (though they are pretty nice).

Thanks for your advice Sword, you made feel me a lot better than I did before.

Well, if she doesn't want a boyfriend in High School, then respect that. Of course, she could just be letting you down easy though, hard to tell. But I'd assume not.

Honestly, I think you need to make your mate realise he has an obsession with her. Still, you've got a close relationship with her, which is good. Just, if you do take it into a further relationship with her, don't end up being driven apart, would suck to lose someone you can talk to like that.

Glad I could help you anyway.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Guys, I have a problem with a potential stalker. Let me explain the problem indepth:

I logged ont to facebook an hour ago. I saw one of my friends log on, and he said hey. So I said hey back. He said how old a r u. I immideatly knew something was up. So i said 14. Turns out SHE is an ex gf of my friend. So she proceeded to say i am uber hot, so on and so forth. She asked where I lived, etc etc. I didn't give her ANYTHING. But as I said g2g I forgot I left my number on the facebook page. >.< And I added her as a friend on facebook, stupid me, i didnt think she was a stalker. So now she has my number. And now she's texting me nonstop, with all these comments such as 'hey hottie' and 'what are you doin on friday'. Help, please?

go for it =] :thumbsup:

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

I'm not laughing.

Call the police, or block her number. Or both.

Delete her as a friend on Facebook, first priority.

I'm not laughing.

Delete her as a friend on Facebook, first priority.

She isn't really stalking so there isn't a need to get the police invovled... If she was stalking she'd be trying to figure out everything about from any possible scource. She's just being annoying and trying to get with him so his friend will be jealous.

Don't fall into her game keep ignoring her.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I'm not laughing.

]

Delete her as a friend on Facebook, first priority.[/quote

I did all that...except my cellphone doesnt have an option to block texts/calls. I'll just ignore them and delete them for now untill I find a way to block.

Pretty much done with rs now

Tell her "As flattering as you are, I dont have any interest in you". or simply "Your starting to creep me out"

For [cabbage]s and giggles theres another option:

"I have Herpies, my son is missing his left leg and I enjoy a daily Smoke of Weed"

...I dont recommend that one though.

Popoto.~<3

Man, I kinda wish I had a serious relationship. Or at least actually wanted one. But I'm not a very serious person. Sorta sucks.

Huh? You want to want a relationship? Why? Wanting something you say you don't want, doesn't that mean that you really do want it but don't want to acknowledge the want?

(On a sidenote, the word 'want' is starting to look odd to me now from overusing it. ::')

hi i need some advice

im in love with one of my classmates but the problem is im 17 and shes 22/23 and shes said that she dont like to date under 20s, she also has a boyfriend her own age but she said shes leaving him soon

and i dont think i can just get over her

any idea on what i should do because its driving me crazy

Personally, I wanna know how you're 17 and your classmate is 22. :?

Anyway, it's going good, I guess,every time [she] looks at me she smiles O_o.

MAYBE THATS A BAD THING.

im paranoid.

I THINK ITS BAD

IS IT GOOD OR BAD

I dont need a siggy no moar.

^ Stop lieing. You have to finish high school in England and that ends when your 16.

You usually enter college/sixth form at that age too but it isn't uncommon for an older person to want to catch up on your studies.

Stop making up bs.

Well, has she shown any interest in you?

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢