"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Rejection is nothing to cry over. The other person said no. Big whoop. If he/she agreed on your proposal and did not actually want to go, I believe that would be worse.

I wouldn't know. I've never asked a girl out before.

Neither have I, but I think I have such a negative view on the outcome that I'm never going to do it.

I dont need a siggy no moar.

You get used to it. Im 18 and still think about it but then there will be the moment and you'll think "Well if I dont try I'll never know"

70% of the time its a No, however shrug it off and prove your the better one.

EDIT: Out of sheer boredom I made a "REB ALERT" Button. It's 12:30am atm so I'll make a better one. till then here's this one for Laughs.

rebalert.png

Popoto.~<3

70%!?

Gah matt, you're never wrong. <3:

So, say I may have.. 10 crushes for an example, 7 will say no and 3 will say yes..

WOOT :XD:

Its actually 11 >_>

Im actually going to be 17 tomorrow, so I guess being older and hopefully more mature will help in this. like your parents, I think my mom would freak out that im seeing some girl who lives on the other side of the country.

I really do like this girl. I'v known her for about 5 months so far. I do believe what she tells me and I do believe she is real (as her mother added me on facebook xD) But the feeling she gives just talking to her is something I can describe, cosmic if you would. (cheesy, yes i know)

And I havnt even met her in person. Though she does want to meet this coming June-July when her and her mother travel up to my state to visit her cousins.

Im praying to God that this will work. :pray:

But I still see failure as a possible end result.

hope this helps

Happy birthday ;)

Good luck and keep us updated!! :thumbsup:

I talked to my mom about it today, seeing as its my 17th birthday, but at least I didnt get a horribe response. Shes not wild about it, because she feels like that I "need to be in a relationship" but at least I didnt get the banhammer :thumbsup:

I get pretty harassed by her mom as well last night via text message (jk jk, but she was asking good questions like "what interests you in my daughter", etc)

I think we both want to prove to each other's parents that we arn't sexual predators or something.

I have checked her facebook, and her mom has even added me o.O

We're just trying to make this work. <3:

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

*goes into super fury mode*

Basically, I think my friend is a tosser.

Over the last three months he has grown on my nerves, over and over and over again. I officially wished he crawled in a hole and died. So, when did this start?

He is a fool, a fool I tell you, he gets all these dumb ideas and says stuff like, we should camp in the park or make a fire. Our group of friends aren't too fussed what we do, but when he gives them those crazy ideas, I protest and then a few people would agree, then everyone agrees. He never, ever listens to me. He does listen to my ex though (we broke up today, which sucks) but, he only appears to listen to her. Anyway, I hope he seriously hurts himself with one of those stupid ideas he has.

We argue constantly, he just has to disagree with my motives, and then when I do something he does agree with, he gives me tips on how to do them, I'm thinking at this points "seriously, what the hell, piss off! I don't need your advice", I told him this and he ignored it and continued to do this. Also, he says stuff like "wow, if you want an anecdote told, Ethan is amazing at it" or whatever, This normally happens after Ethan has told a funny story, and everyone does happen to aknowledge the fact without having to be told. I don't think we need to be reminded by some guy shouting at the top of his voice. What else...

Also he talks to me, with loads of small acheivements and I'm like "well done", but when I come to him with the smallest most insignificant thing I wish to gloat about I just get a "don't care". Then an arguement starts up again, and He gets all personal and says stuff like I had a crap childhood I deserve some slack.

I think he is just a massive [bleep], all in all.

I bet you guys know someone like that.

Also - Me and my girlfriend split up today, cry cry. She said something about it not working out, although I did do something stupid and well I asked her if there was someone else, she didn't give a straight answer I got a "i'm not like that" answer and she stormed off.

Luck be a Lady

*goes into super fury mode*

Basically, I think my friend is a tosser.

Over the last three months he has grown on my nerves, over and over and over again. I officially wished he crawled in a hole and died. So, when did this start?

He is a fool, a fool I tell you, he gets all these dumb ideas and says stuff like, we should camp in the park or make a fire. Our group of friends aren't too fussed what we do, but when he gives them those crazy ideas, I protest and then a few people would agree, then everyone agrees. He never, ever listens to me. He does listen to my ex though (we broke up today, which sucks) but, he only appears to listen to her. Anyway, I hope he seriously hurts himself with one of those stupid ideas he has.

We argue constantly, he just has to disagree with my motives, and then when I do something he does agree with, he gives me tips on how to do them, I'm thinking at this points "seriously, what the hell, piss off! I don't need your advice", I told him this and he ignored it and continued to do this. Also, he says stuff like "wow, if you want an anecdote told, Ethan is amazing at it" or whatever, This normally happens after Ethan has told a funny story, and everyone does happen to aknowledge the fact without having to be told. I don't think we need to be reminded by some guy shouting at the top of his voice. What else...

Also he talks to me, with loads of small acheivements and I'm like "well done", but when I come to him with the smallest most insignificant thing I wish to gloat about I just get a "don't care". Then an arguement starts up again, and He gets all personal and says stuff like I had a crap childhood I deserve some slack.

I think he is just a massive [bleep], all in all.

I bet you guys know someone like that.

Also - Me and my girlfriend split up today, cry cry. She said something about it not working out, although I did do something stupid and well I asked her if there was someone else, she didn't give a straight answer I got a "i'm not like that" answer and she stormed off.

You should just sit your best friend down and ask him why he's doing it. If he doesn't answer you and continues to piss you off, don't hang out with him, or if that's almost impossible, just minimize your contact with him. If he's such a [bleep] there's no reason to be friends with him.

And sorry about your girlfriend :(

Amaranth_GTO.png

I talked to my mom about it today, seeing as its my 17th birthday, but at least I didnt get a horribe response. Shes not wild about it, because she feels like that I "need to be in a relationship" but at least I didnt get the banhammer :thumbsup:

I get pretty harassed by her mom as well last night via text message (jk jk, but she was asking good questions like "what interests you in my daughter", etc)

I think we both want to prove to each other's parents that we arn't sexual predators or something.

I have checked her facebook, and her mom has even added me o.O

We're just trying to make this work. <3:

No banhammer is always a good thing! :thumbsup: From what you've said, it sounds like it went pretty well. I mean very few parents are going to be really happy about the news, so a response that's sort of in the middle is good!

I hope everything works out for you guys :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Pretty common these days actually, whether you're nerdy, athletic or professional it doesn't matter. Good luck and I hope you enjoy the amazing experience that comes with it.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I think that not meeting a a person you're forming a relationship with is stupid. As in not meeting them period. That just seems so strange to me. WHAT IF THEY ARE A ROBOT

WHAT IF

Yeah, I met a girl yesterday who is 13 and the majority of her relationships had been with people she had never met and were all online.

She showed me her profile, and said that her current boyfriend was 17 years old.

I looked at her profile and the profile picture wasn't of her ("I just found it off the internet"), the name was fake and her age was fake too.

So.... just a warning of how many people are faking it.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

11 crushes? I don't believe those qualify as 'crushes' anymore, lol.

Well, not my fault.

6 are in my home-group and based classes.

-Science, Maths, SOSE.

Whats wrong with 11? I have alot of mixed-up classes, and my school has around 200-240 year 9s.

Well, not my fault.

-Science, Maths, SOSE.

Whats wrong with 11? I have alot of mixed-up classes, and my school has around 200-240 year 9s.

Holy [bleep]. we barely had 150. though mind you 70% of those were stuck up girls who though dating an Older man ment they were more mature. There were Pregnant or Mothers now.

Popoto.~<3

Well, not my fault.

-Science, Maths, SOSE.

Holy [bleep]. we barely had 150. though mind you 70% of those were stuck up girls who though dating an Older man ment they were more mature. There were Pregnant or Mothers now.

There's a few girls in my year level dating year 11s, I mean, come on? Thats kinda screwed imo.

Like the year 11s cant do any better, nor do the year 9s know what they want them for ;p

Rejection is nothing to cry over. The other person said no. Big whoop. If he/she agreed on your proposal and did not actually want to go, I believe that would be worse.

Neither have I, but I think I have such a negative view on the outcome that I'm never going to do it.

I have never dated or anything but if dating is similar to biking or skiing or something, it's just fail fail fail till you get better at it ::'

I have never dated or anything but if dating is similar to biking or skiing or something, it's just fail fail fail till you get better at it ::'

I will argee with you there lol,

Anyway, my friend has a habit of dating people in year 10, the year below us. And well, his most recent girlfriend. "She is amazingly hot, I've already [bleep]ed her hard yada yada" I've looked at her, she seems average, I doubt you have [bleep]ed her, as it classifies as rape. Good times.

Luck be a Lady

I will argee with you there lol,

Anyway, my friend has a habit of dating people in year 10, the year below us. And well, his most recent girlfriend. "She is amazingly hot, I've already [bleep] her hard yada yada" I've looked at her, she seems average, I doubt you have [bleep] her, as it classifies as rape. Good times.

Where are you from? Because someone in year 10, (unless I'm confused) where I am would be legal. The state I am in has one of the least open laws about this, most states have something like, if they are within X years of eachother, but here it's just: If they're over 15, and you're under 19, it's ok, or if they're 16 and your over 15, it's ok.

I wouldn't say dating is like skiing or biking. It's about emotions, and not everyone is the same. While there may be some general strategies about getting someone to like you, asking them out and so on, it's always different. You might get better at reading people, but not everyone is the same.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

We have 565.

I win!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

We have 565.

I win!

Year 9? I'd say my class had 700+.

Course, by the time graduation came around, we were down to ~450.

No comment on my situation? Oh well, I guess that's what I get for saying I didn't want advice, but I might've been looking for a sympathetic ear.

Flyingjj.png

We have 565.

I win!

I don't know where to find how many people are in my class so I took the entire school's population and divided by 4. I ended up with 784 people in each class. I win.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Well, not my fault.

-Science, Maths, SOSE.

There's a few girls in my year level dating year 11s, I mean, come on? Thats kinda screwed imo.

Like the year 11s cant do any better, nor do the year 9s know what they want them for ;p

1. Age doesn't make much of a difference. As long as their within 5 years of each other - I say, "whatever". Unless this implies one is younger than 15, or if both are older than 30 in which cases, there are exceptions to this rule

2. i agree with the "11 crushes doesn't constitute crush anymore" theory. You may find 11 girls attractive but if you honestly have a true crush on all of them and can see yourself being with all of them...you may want to rethink the way you see relationships. It's good to keep your options open...but not that open. Being too available can only cause problems (especially in a tight-knit social network like highschool)

3. My graduating class is ~280. Not the biggest number that's been posted, but I feel it's a decent sized number. It's large enough to have a variety, while being small enough for most people to be friendly. keyword being most.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

More often than not girls mature before boys and so they need some mental stimulation from people on the same level. Which means quite often they go for older guys.

I'm not a guy so I can't tell you why they look for the younger girls.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I'm not a guy so I can't tell you why they look for the younger girls.

Biologically speaking, it's because younger girls will be fertile longer than older ones.

Socially, it's for the same reason. Boys can't match the mental maturity of girls their own age. Plus younger girls are easier to manipulate, as can be shown from some of the stories of the last few pages.

Flyingjj.png

You guys have massive schools. My grade (11th) has barely 50 people.

To be fair I do go to a private school.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

You guys have massive schools. My grade (11th) has barely 50 people.

To be fair I do go to a private school.

My school has 3 campuses. One for the 9th and 10th grade classes, another for the 11th and 12 grade classes, and the last for the performing arts classes like band, choir, and theater. So yeah pretty big school. (Even though more than half can't name all 50 states...)

Anyways we went waaaaay off-topic.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg