"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Relationships in college don't always last. I know two kids from my school who graduated two years ago, and after being in a highschool relationship for 4 years, they got married last year. There are no real rules about relationship lengths in high school or college. What happens, happens.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

roccodog25, Im not going to take a "Proof Picture" for you, ye'r sicko.

Being in High-School OR Colledge makes no difference, Its your level of maturity but the main fault (half the time) is that one partner isn't commited, they know what the other expects, they try to meet those expectations but in the end only make it worse.

oh, and RpgGamer: if i was exagerating i wouldn't have said once in the 4 months, i'd have said multiple times. -.- I personally cannot stand people who consider me to exagerate...

(The 3 month Slow part is sadly true in Australian Teen Standards though...)

Popoto.~<3

roccodog25, Im not going to take a "Proof Picture" for you, ye'r sicko.

Being in High-School OR Colledge makes no difference, Its your level of maturity but the main fault (half the time) is that one partner isn't commited, they know what the other expects, they try to meet those expectations but in the end only make it worse.

oh, and RpgGamer: if i was exagerating i wouldn't have said once in the 4 months, i'd have said multiple times. -.- I personally cannot stand people who consider me to exagerate...

(The 3 month Slow part is sadly true in Australian Teen Standards though...)

These days many Aus teens I come across seem to have little to no standards, I lost practically all hope when I heard that there was a video that had nearly every girl at a school I went to in it, as in clips of them naked :shame:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Ten years, Lent!?

I highly recommend a job with the conservation corps, if you like manual labor and amazing scenery. Hopefully, that's what I'm doing this summer. Should be fun.

Aye. Although summers I might just pack up and travel around like I'd love. I kinda wish I'd lived in another age entirely. I want ADVENTURE. Maybe I'll make a thread on an online forum about it.

EDIT: Oh, and for more on-topicality, I've seen plenty of the girls at my school naked. As in, pictures. Although several haven't been shy when hanging out. It's always funny when girls think their naked texts (is there a shorter term?) will be kept secret by their "true loves." Seems like every day at lunch everyone will gather around one guy saying, "Oh dude his girlfriend sent him another naked picture!"

Good times.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Serious?? Jesus Crist. wasn't a Sydney School or something?

a school near Maitland, the two Maitland highschools are really aweful like that... Not to mention the city area isn't great either, I've seen a 14 yo I knew walking around with a child, and looked like she was ready to have another one, plus she smokes all the time and isn't allowed into any stores because she steals everything :wall:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Serious?? Jesus Crist. wasn't a Sydney School or something?

a school near Maitland, the two Maitland highschools are really aweful like that... Not to mention the city area isn't great either, I've seen a 14 yo I knew walking around with a child, and looked like she was ready to have another one, plus she smokes all the time and isn't allowed into any stores because she steals everything :wall:

Hunter River High in Raymond Terrace. The WORST I've seen yet. pops out about 3-5 teenage monthers between 13-16 yech year, most commonly pregnant by the 21 year old "Gangstas" of the town. I just laugh and say "You screwed your life over and I still got mine."

Popoto.~<3

Our societies are so screwed up anymore. Where have people's priorities gone? :shame:

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.
E-cards, the new and improved way to get in someones pants :thumbup:.

:twss:

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

Anyone see the movie Idiocracy? I think it may actually happen unless we have some massive scale reform.

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

Our societies are so screwed up anymore. Where have people's priorities gone? :shame:

They've shifted from getting a good education, getting a good job, getting married, etc. to getting laid as much as possible -.-

Ha.

Teenage naysayers have such an immature view of the world.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Peoples priorities have gone from relationships to sex, imo

i feel like im the only 17 year old guy out there that actually wants a relationship

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Yeah, I'm sixteen and want an actual relationship. +10 to abstinence. :thumbsup:

Yeah, I'm sixteen and want an actual relationship. +10 to abstinence. :thumbsup:

too bad iv lost my virginity already

tbh wasnt worth it. I would have much rather lost it to someone I truly loved and cared about then buzzed at a party.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

So me and my girlfriend talked it over and we both decided that I'm gonna go to college in Australia once I'm done with high school. Also I'm going to spend 2 months this summer staying with her to make sure we have our time together :) . It'll be a tough year without her, but I figure once it's over we only have the rest of our lives :P

1288581197250-1.jpg

They've shifted from getting a good education, getting a good job, getting married, etc. to getting laid as much as possible -.-

Ha.

Teenage naysayers have such an immature view of the world.

Yup.

Jump back 30-40 pages, remember that girl I thought I liked? Well, I don't really feel that attracted to her (I'd still date her though), and the whole time, I was thinking I wanted a serious relationship. Don't think like you're above emotions like that, it happens to everyone, and you feel like an idiot when you realize you expected something that stupid.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Hmmm...I know I'm new here lol but I just came across this topic and felt like I had to post this, just to get it off my chest if anything

SO theres this girl that I like(what a surprise). First off we're both 15 if that helps. I met her last september at the beginning of school. I considered asking her out then but decided not to as I didn't really like her. Well we've talked pretty much every day since then because we have a class together and are pretty good friends now. But then about a month ago I realized I like her A LOT like more than I've ever liked anyone :shock: and really want to be with her. But we've been friends for a long time now so I have no idea how to ask her out, or what she would think of it. One problem is just lack of interaction time...I mean most days all I do is talk to her a lot during class and then walk to her next class with her, so I don't know when I'd do it. I thought about trying to get her number, but I really wouldn't even know what to say for that, considering the circumstances. I feel like I've just waited way too long for the whole thing and its a lost cause... :wall: Any advice?

You probably have waited, far too long. Only way you can salvage is drop 'em and ask for her number, or to perhaps for her to accompany you to a picture show.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

^Pessimist <3:

Ask her out right before her next class, but don't just ask for her number, then it'll just look you're trying to contact her. Also, don't make it seem like you're just going as friends.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

^and if needed, make sure you clarify that you really like her, and you'd like to take things a step further than just good friends.

EDIT: Well, damn. It started on a new page.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots