"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Our societies are so screwed up anymore. Where have people's priorities gone? :shame:

Peoples priorities have gone from relationships to sex, imo

i feel like im the only 17 year old guy out there that actually wants a relationship

Your not alone. I gravely desired a meaningful relationship as early as 15. Albeit almost 16 at the time. prior to that it was a relationship with a -10 abstinense. I kinda out grew that though. I'm now 17 and can honestly say I've am/have been (I'll explain that in just a second) in a very serious relationship. And I enjoy(ed) every second of it.

Now then. We've been discussing the same 2 problems for the past 3 pages. It seems it's my turn to bring one to the table. Most of this forum probably remembers me and my girlfriend's issues. I certainly post enough of them. Well this time is honestly not much different from our previos issues. But in a way, much worse. For those of you who don't remember, my girlfriend has a nasty habit of hooking up with other guys (and occasionally a girl) both behind my back and right in front of me[literally]. Among other things, but that's what I'm gonna focus on for now. Long story short, she decides to seduce my best friend whom has held said title for a good 12 years. I don't blame her entirely, he deserves 50% of the blame as well. Anyway, as you can see the situation is not so good. All they did was make out, but that more than enough for most people to break up. I love her to death, but I simply can't trust her. And it sucks alot. All this crap added on to other life stresses has caused her to take up cutting again as well. Which is never good. So I'm just kind of lost in the tangled web of problems, as every issue our relationship has ever bumped into kinda slams us all at once. So far we've talked about it. She's taking his(my best friend's) advice in driving a distance between me and her. He's right, but I don't think it was his place to say so. anyway, point being is that I'm going to be goin on a break with my girlfriend for god knows how long. I'd say chances are rather high that we'll get back together eventually (you don't just throw away 2 years without a fight) but at the moment I guess I could be considered single. I'm not exactly sure what I'm asking you guys, because frankly I'm so confused I can't even form a question out of all this. I guess all I can ask is, if this is the right thing to do?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So me and my girlfriend talked it over and we both decided that I'm gonna go to college in Australia once I'm done with high school. Also I'm going to spend 2 months this summer staying with her to make sure we have our time together :) . It'll be a tough year without her, but I figure once it's over we only have the rest of our lives :P

Plus the Aus dollar has lost alot of value, so your every American dollar will go that bit further. May I ask what state in Australia she is moving to?

Our societies are so screwed up anymore. Where have people's priorities gone? :shame:

Peoples priorities have gone from relationships to sex, imo

i feel like im the only 17 year old guy out there that actually wants a relationship

Your not alone. I gravely desired a meaningful relationship as early as 15. Albeit almost 16 at the time. prior to that it was a relationship with a -10 abstinense. I kinda out grew that though. I'm now 17 and can honestly say I've am/have been (I'll explain that in just a second) in a very serious relationship. And I enjoy(ed) every second of it.

Now then. We've been discussing the same 2 problems for the past 3 pages. It seems it's my turn to bring one to the table. Most of this forum probably remembers me and my girlfriend's issues. I certainly post enough of them. Well this time is honestly not much different from our previos issues. But in a way, much worse. For those of you who don't remember, my girlfriend has a nasty habit of hooking up with other guys (and occasionally a girl) both behind my back and right in front of me[literally]. Among other things, but that's what I'm gonna focus on for now. Long story short, she decides to seduce my best friend whom has held said title for a good 12 years. I don't blame her entirely, he deserves 50% of the blame as well. Anyway, as you can see the situation is not so good. All they did was make out, but that more than enough for most people to break up. I love her to death, but I simply can't trust her. And it sucks alot. All this crap added on to other life stresses has caused her to take up cutting again as well. Which is never good. So I'm just kind of lost in the tangled web of problems, as every issue our relationship has ever bumped into kinda slams us all at once. So far we've talked about it. She's taking his(my best friend's) advice in driving a distance between me and her. He's right, but I don't think it was his place to say so. anyway, point being is that I'm going to be goin on a break with my girlfriend for god knows how long. I'd say chances are rather high that we'll get back together eventually (you don't just throw away 2 years without a fight) but at the moment I guess I could be considered single. I'm not exactly sure what I'm asking you guys, because frankly I'm so confused I can't even form a question out of all this. I guess all I can ask is, if this is the right thing to do?

Giving yourselves time apart is a good idea, just keep an eye on what she does, from what I can tell she isn't worth your time though.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Ok, Im in a new relationship. Everything going pretty good. My problem is, we dont go to the same school or live in the same neighborhood. How do we hang out (im poor, not making much money)?

And another thing: how do i start getting to know her (like really good).

Im asking this because Im not all that good DURING a relationship. Im a HUGE flirt, dont have a problem with finding a girl (EDIT: i erased this part because yall are being [wagon]). Just not so smooth IN a relationship.

I need lotta tips. Ex. When do i know when to kiss (peck kiss) a girl? or same for next step of relationship. (you know what i mean)

Please, if you could, send me a private message. If not, ill check this i guess

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

umm can someone please reply to my message. (my gf is on phone)

Excuses are tools of incompetence that builds monuments of nothingness. Those who specialize in excuses never accomplish anything.
If the world does end on December 21, 2012, I want to be doing hot stuff with Megan Fox and/or playing Runescape :D

Yeah, theres something that not long been invented.

Its called public transport, you might not have heard of it yet.

As for getting to know her, you should over time, just don't randomly ask her stuff about herself, I mean, theres alot of mundane facts you don't need to know. As long as you know what type of person she is, you might be fine.

And regarding the flirting thing, just try to stop. It might be hard (like me and swearing), but you can do it.

Can't help you much with the whole kissing thing, just try to learn her signs as to like when she wouldn't stop you or something.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

no offence dude but i didnt ask you to be an [wagon]...

and its called no license or parents wont drive me

but thank you for the info you DID give me

Im asking this because Im not all that good DURING a relationship. Im a HUGE flirt, dont have a problem with finding a girl (proof: during my 8th grade year: i counted and averaged that at least 4 girls everyday talked to me, wanted to go out with me). Just not so smooth IN a relationship.

I need lotta tips. Ex. When do i know when to kiss (peck kiss) a girl? or same for next step of relationship. (you know what i mean)

Wooow boys, out of the way. This guy has talked to FOUR GIRLS in a SINGLE DAY.

Bow mortals.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

He wasn't really being an [wagon], you could've figured out all of your questions yourself easily with some thinking.

I don't really understand your post either ... You say you ARE in a relationship, then you ask how you can start to know her? oh and if you're such a good flirter, I think it won't be too hard for you to know when it's the right time to kiss her. And what's the next step of the relationship? Because I don't know what you mean with that.

Can't really be bothered to post more then this at the moment...

Retired High Leader of the Great Titans

linesig3bv2.jpg

DK: Dragon axe x55, Zerker x40, Warrior x44

GWD: Bandos hilt x2,Bandos plate x8,Bandos tassets x3, Bandos boots x 2, Armadyl helm x2, Armadyl hilt x1, Saradomin sword x3

Dragon drops: d chain x3, d left half x3, d legs x4, d skirt x2, d claws x6

Im asking this because Im not all that good DURING a relationship. Im a HUGE flirt, dont have a problem with finding a girl (proof: during my 8th grade year: i counted and averaged that at least 4 girls everyday talked to me, wanted to go out with me). Just not so smooth IN a relationship.

Bow mortals.

*bows*

Most people have no problem talking to girls. It's getting into a relationship that's the problem.

He was trying to help, and help he did. Why don't you go over there and play with your flirt-machine before coming back here to ask for advice again.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Bow mortals.

In all seriousness, Reb is a forum ninja. It seems like he's always in the right place at the right time to make a funny or witty post. Not even making fun of Reb.

Did it ever occur to you that he might read every single post on the forums just for this purpose?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Basically, on the first date. You mount her. (you work backwards through the bases ;) ) Until you are old, and all you can do is hold hands :)

Lots of tips? Become a waiter.

Ok now to be serious...

Basically, do not rush anything until you feel ready for it, if she "serious", she will give you time, but then ofcourse, if you are "serious" you would need to give her time too...

Talk to her, and listen. When she is comfortable enough with you she will tell you.

Heck there are things my girlfriend forbids me to talk about, as she feels guilty about them (its a real long story).

But the important thing is not to rush, you have plenty of time....

Luck be a Lady

Ok, Im in a new relationship. Everything going pretty good. My problem is, we dont go to the same school or live in the same neighborhood. How do we hang out (im poor, not making much money)?

Im asking this because Im not all that good DURING a relationship. Im a HUGE flirt, dont have a problem with finding a girl (EDIT: i erased this part because yall are being [wagon]). Just not so smooth IN a relationship.

Please, if you could, send me a private message. If not, ill check this i guess

As it has been said, public transport, it is rather cheap (I get all public transport on concession, and free on certain days/times) and gets your really far, also get used to walking/riding a bike as you will probably need to get around a bit to see her. One thing I won't be able to stress enough is try to remember everything she talks about, it will be a great help in remembering what to get her for her birthday etc. and she will really love that you remember the trivial things and dates such as anniversaries and her birthday.

If you are getting offended by the way most people are posting, get used to it or leave, most of us will offend you often. I am posting nice to help you out this time. ;)

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Yeah, I'm sixteen and want an actual relationship. +10 to abstinence. :thumbsup:

too bad iv lost my virginity already

tbh wasnt worth it. I would have much rather lost it to someone I truly loved and cared about then buzzed at a party.

Technically it's not too late to be abstinent. :thumbsup:

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.
E-cards, the new and improved way to get in someones pants :thumbup:.

:twss:

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

Hi guise. So last Wednesday I asked a girl I liked to be my girlfriend and she said yes. However, she kinda want's it on the DL for a bit, so that basically means I can't do anything boyfriend-ish (grab her waste, kiss her on the cheek, etc) just yet. So my question is...what should I do? School is really the only place I see her, although I am working on taking her to the movies this weekend possibly..

~~Chaise91~~

Dump her. If she doesn't want you to even act like you're dating, she is saying that she doesn't want to date you. Sorry man.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.
E-cards, the new and improved way to get in someones pants :thumbup:.

:twss:

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

You should buy a dictionary.

Though in all seriousness, she doesn't appear to be that serious about your relationship. Dump her.

ok slow down there. Maybe she has a reason for doing so Ex. friends dont want her to date you

If you really want to know why, ask her...

I think I may have worded my problem wrong...

I know she likes me a lot, but I think she is a rather private girl that doesn['t need the entire school getting in on our relationship.

~~Chaise91~~

Seventeen, apparently. That's pretty surprising. Maybe you should hang out with other couples. She'll see how it's rather common, and maybe she'll get used to it.

Or maybe you'll be one of those old couples that stare at each other across the dinner table and get FAT.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

So, I've just become part of the classic love triangle. I just found out my best friend likes the same girl as me and she happens to like him as well (they are aware of this). Neither of them know I like her though and for now I'm acting like everything is fine. I want to let her know I like her but don't want it to cause any problems with my friend. Help :wall:

Guitar_by_Lemeja123.jpg

So, I've just become part of the classic love triangle. I just found out my best friend likes the same girl as me and she happens to like him as well (they are aware of this). Neither of them know I like her though and for now I'm acting like everything is fine. I want to let her know I like her but don't want it to cause any problems with my friend. Help :wall:

sorry bud, but it looks like it's a bit too late. She is with your friend and you don't want to end your friendship with him, meanwhile you like her, but she has already fallen for someone...