"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

College is more crazy drunken one-night stands and orgies, really. High school is more dramatic, though.

But are there serious relationships in college? Thats all i really want to commit myself to. I cant stand the idea of 1-night-stand kinda things.

Of course there are serious relationships in college, but there are usually more one night stands and such. There's no definitive rule about what types of relationships happen in highschool/college

Very true, I just hope I dont get into any 1-night stands. I hate them, personally.

Just for the sake of it, how do you know that you hate them? I'm assuming you don't really have any actual experience with 1 night stands from what you've said earlier.

I dislike the idea. It doesnt feel right to me.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

College is more crazy drunken one-night stands and orgies, really. High school is more dramatic, though.

But are there serious relationships in college? Thats all i really want to commit myself to. I cant stand the idea of 1-night-stand kinda things.

Of course there are serious relationships in college, but there are usually more one night stands and such. There's no definitive rule about what types of relationships happen in highschool/college

Very true, I just hope I dont get into any 1-night stands. I hate them, personally.

Just for the sake of it, how do you know that you hate them? I'm assuming you don't really have any actual experience with 1 night stands from what you've said earlier.

I dislike the idea. It doesnt feel right to me.

It'll probably feel right at the time.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

What an odd statement. It's like saying I hope I don't go out drinking. As if, you have no self control. :?

What an odd statement. It's like saying I hope I don't go out drinking. As if, you have no self control. :?

what do you mean, "as if"

just because i prefer the happiness of a relationship over sex doesnt automatically make me weird.

what do you mean, "as if"

just because i prefer the happiness of a relationship over sex doesnt automatically make me weird.

You said you hope you don't get into any one-night stands, this pretty much implies that you have no control over what's going to happen in those sorts situations which you completely do. He compared your statement to drinking because it is essentially saying the same thing. The way you said it made it out like you have no self control which, I would imagine is not the case. It is an odd statement.

LOL.jpg

Are you a virgin? Because if you've never actually had sex, you don't actually know what you prefer.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Are you a virgin? Because if you've never actually had sex, you don't actually know what you prefer.

Right, just like you don't know you prefer steak over a piece of cow [cabbage] until you've had both.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

From an opinion of a non-virgin I'm right there with him. I'd much rather have a good steady relationship then a one night stand. One night stands in my opinion are more for getting over the loss of the former.

In other words, I'd never want to get into a one nght stand unless I was incredibly lonely. That - and if I had to choose between a one night stand and a real relationship I'd go for the relationship no question.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

From an opinion of a non-virgin I'm right there with him. I'd much rather have a good steady relationship then a one night stand. One night stands in my opinion are more for getting over the loss of the former.

In other words, I'd never want to get into a one nght stand unless I was incredibly lonely. That - and if I had to choose between a one night stand and a real relationship I'd go for the relationship no question.

I'm not saying I disagree, I'm just saying you can't always know unless you've actually experienced something

And madmanpur, that comparison doesn't really work with what I'm talking about. And when you smell something, you do taste it, so I guess that counts as trying it. So I'll stick with steak.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Guru Latios say:

One night stand give you AIDS.

Guru Latios say:

With long relationship come many sex. With one night stand come only one time sex.

Guru Latios say:

People not change. What you do change, but you still same person.

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Guru Latios say:

With long relationship come many sex. With one night stand come only one time sex.

Thats absolute [cabbage]. I had a serious relationship with my ex and it took 3 months to even lose our virginity, nothing for the next 3 months and then broke up last night.

Popoto.~<3

Guru Latios say:

One night stand give you AIDS.

Guru Latios say:

Guru Latios say:

People not change. What you do change, but you still same person.

Good words Latios

Im actually not a virgin, and to me sex aint all what people crack it up to be.

Yo estoy soltero de nuevo.

My girlfriend dumped me with no sign or warning.

Is it weird, with how much I felt a connection with her, to have moved on already. Keep in mind, I accepted the fact that she's moving from Pennsylvania to Oregon. And one more thing, She's literally friend zoned me over AIM. I got on to a message saying, "I think we should just be friends."

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.
E-cards, the new and improved way to get in someones pants :thumbup:.

:twss:

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

^Well nothing happens just like that, it's probably something that she've been thinking about a lot for quite some time. Sound like she made up her mind, shame that it turned out wrong.

Guru Latios say:

Thats absolute [cabbage]. I had a serious relationship with my ex and it took 3 months to even lose our virginity, nothing for the next 3 months and then broke up last night.

Serious, sex and 3 months doesn't go well together.
igsig.png

^Well nothing happens just like that, it's probably something that she've been thinking about a lot for quite some time. Sound like she made up her mind, shame that it turned out wrong.

What? My friend got naked pictures from his girlfriend today. HE ASKED HER OUT THIS MORNING. I mean, she is a [bleep], but ...

It can.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

What? My friend got naked pictures from his girlfriend today. HE ASKED HER OUT THIS MORNING. I mean, she is a [bleep], but ...

It can.

No pics, no proof?

:twss:

twss or no twss, fact is it happens. Even if he's exageragting, I guarentee somewhere, its happened. Sex in three months is practically considered slow these days. I've seen it much much sooner in a lot of cases though. I really hate the way the rules of highschool have swayed for our generation.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Since when have teenagers not been sex-crazy? And they're teenagers; they barely know who they are let alone what they want in a serious relationship.

Very true, thats what im beginning to find out myself. If only the relationship I was in was in college, i knew it would have lasted. But because high schoolers are easily frightened by big things like this they tend to give up when the fight itsnt over.

Tbh, I have a god sense of what I want, what im looking for. I know who I am, why is noone else in my school like me :(

Well, college students aren't much better, so don't get your hopes up. Sure there is greater maturity, but it's a whole new time which for some can be vastly different from high school. Also, you might know what you want, but find out in a few years, it's not quite what you want. Self discovery can easily go into mid-late twenties (or thirties!). You're still in highschool (soon to be college?), live life while you have minimal responsibilities. Enjoy yourself. Travel, go on a crazy adventure, do things you might not always do, buy a motorcycle. You get the idea.

Of course, maybe you're someone who always likes to be in a relationship. Either way, long term stability can't really be expected before 20.

Travel, go on a crazy adventure, do things you might not always do, buy a motorcycle.

Don't mock me. I can't adventure for almost ten years. WHYYYYYY.

Well, maybe during collegiate summers. There's an idear. Of course, if I actually get a job somewhere cool, like National Geographic or something, I could do that AND make oodles of money! Hurraaaaaaay!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream