"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

What (e, preferably) books should I read? I've read "Brad P's Fashion bible" and "Double Your Dating" from D. DeAngelo, I'm about to start on Neil Strauss' The Game. What next?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Oh, oh, I have one!

It's called "a girl"!

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Rebdragon, lol

ANYWAY

I got 2 good 'specific' questions.

Numero uno- Eye contact. Im a somewhat-shy kid, and I tried to get some eye contact a-goin with random girls.

It worked. kind of.

So, this brings me to the question- is simply holding eye contact going to get the girl to think "what a wierdo"?

numba 2- Conversations. I want to get a certain girl here, but right now i think i just need to get a conversation rolling, kind of get to know her, and her own group of friends a bit. Will aproching her and a small group of her friends make her think im an idiot? Small means 1-4 freinds in my eyes.... soooo...

Ya. Any and all tips are what i need. Dont think anything is too small to mention

....oops, i said shy. Lent is gunna hunt me down for that :ohnoes:

What (e, preferably) books should I read? I've read "Brad P's Fashion bible" and "Double Your Dating" from D. DeAngelo, I'm about to start on Neil Strauss' The Game. What next?

'Double your Dating' is a little misleading. It sounds like it is aimed as those who have never dated or have real difficulty dating (I have never even heard of it before, so I don't know the validity of it), and if you've dated 0 times, and you double that, you still have 0 dates. Increase your dating sounds more accurate, in my opinion.

Rebdragon, lol

ANYWAY

Numero uno- Eye contact. Im a somewhat-shy kid, and I tried to get some eye contact a-goin with random girls.

It worked. kind of.

So, this brings me to the question- is simply holding eye contact going to get the girl to think "what a wierdo"?

numba 2- Conversations. I want to get a certain girl here, but right now i think i just need to get a conversation rolling, kind of get to know her, and her own group of friends a bit. Will aproching her and a small group of her friends make her think im an idiot? Small means 1-4 freinds in my eyes.... soooo...

Eye contact is fine, it shows that you are interested. Staring on the other hand is a different kettle of fish. If you stare at her then she will think you're a weirdo.

Try approaching her after a lesson you have with her, keep the conversation going and she will probably go to her group of friends, and you get essentially a 'free pass'. Obviously, she can tell you to beat her, but if you keep her interested it should work. If you do get into the group like that, make sure to talk to all of them and not just completely focus all of your attention on the one girl, since if she feels her friends approve, you're more likely to 'score'.

Oh, oh, I have one!

It's called "a girl"!

Clever, wouldn't have thought of it myself.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

You want to start practicing while you read now. Honestly, Double Your Dating/The Game/Whatever the Mystery Method book is called are fine on their own. Brad P helps with fashion and stuff, of course.

But now, you gotta dive in. Go to the mall. Look around music stores especially, I would think - you like music and stuff. Look at specialty stores in eclectic little areas.

I personally haven't found good-looking girls there myself, but it'll happen eventually.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Will do. Thanks for your help guys, I really appreciate it.

Except reb. :lol:

Rebdragon, lol

ANYWAY

It worked. kind of.

Ya. Any and all tips are what i need. Dont think anything is too small to mention

I'd say do it when she's alone, you're more likely to intrude otherwise. What kind of girl is she?

[Edit] sorry about the DP.

Rebdragon, lol

ANYWAY

It worked. kind of.

I'd say do it when she's alone, you're more likely to intrude otherwise. What kind of girl is she?

[Edit] sorry about the DP.

What kind of girl....

WELL

i dont really know, but ill give you big things

-REALLY smart, but not in the nerd group

-Not the hottest girl in the school by far

-On a scale from one-ten, with ten being UBER popular, id put her at 4 and me at 3

Is that enough? I think that sums up all that needs to be said.

Will do. Thanks for your help guys, I really appreciate it.

Except reb. :lol:

Damn and here I thought you appreciated my advice. (sad face)

nicholson-creepy.jpg

a-male-model.jpg

See the difference?

It's all abuot how you do it, and how you come off. You can look at a girls eyes all day, and it could be perfectly normal. Or it could be horrifically awkward. Don't go out of your way to gape at her pupils. Just gentling look into her iris from time to time and admire the color. Compliment as you please.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I don't her friends will mind if that's your place on the popularity ladder.

Sigh... here goes.

Well, I've liked this girl for a few months, but am not really sure whether I should continue to pursue her or give up.

On the one hand, I have seen her consistently looking over at me within school over the last two months. She also seems to find a lot of things I say funny despite there being no real humour value (often, no joke is intended), and talks about me a lot to one specific mutual friend - all of what she says is positive, and she often has no good reason for mentioning me at all. She also accepted a recent invitation enthusiastically and unconditionally, despite taking a while to actually receive the message.

On the other hand, actually talking to her is a royal pain. Whenever I say hello to her in the hallways, she appears to ignore me completely. She will more often than not only talk to me when I have a good reason for doing so, although we can have long conversations occasionally. Finally, she often appears to be making a conscious effort to ignore me - she will either pay me more attention than necessary, giving me almost costant eye contact, or much less, giving me almost none at all. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground.

This is frustrating the heck out of me, so all advice would be appreciated. Bear in mind that this girl is generally the quiet type, although she is far from asocial, and is also quite academic.

Thanks in advance. :)

Sigh... here goes.

Well, I've liked this girl for a few months, but am not really sure whether I should continue to pursue her or give up.

On the one hand, I have seen her consistently looking over at me within school over the last two months. She also seems to find a lot of things I say funny despite there being no real humour value (often, no joke is intended), and talks about me a lot to one specific mutual friend - all of what she says is positive, and she often has no good reason for mentioning me at all. She also accepted a recent invitation enthusiastically and unconditionally, despite taking a while to actually receive the message.

On the other hand, actually talking to her is a royal pain. Whenever I say hello to her in the hallways, she appears to ignore me completely. She will more often than not only talk to me when I have a good reason for doing so, although we can have long conversations occasionally. Finally, she often appears to be making a conscious effort to ignore me - she will either pay me more attention than necessary, giving me almost costant eye contact, or much less, giving me almost none at all. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground.

This is frustrating the heck out of me, so all advice would be appreciated. Bear in mind that this girl is generally the quiet type, although she is far from asocial, and is also quite academic.

The species known as girl has a brain structure like a labyrinth that will make even the most ardent maze fanatic go insane.

Don't bother trying to get it. Just ask her out and see how it goes.

Sigh... here goes.

OK, I'm not really the type that knows much about girls, but I'm guessing the reason you're confused about this is because she's ignoring you, right? Well, by the looks of it, I think she's got something for you, and she's too shy to admit it, that's why she's ignoring you IMO.

Just my two cents.

22031_s.gif

She's going hot and cold. A lot of girls do that when they like you. They think it keeps you interested, when it really just freaks us the [bleep] out and we get scared that she's an alien or something.

Anyways, ask her out.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Does anyone know some "tests" that girls give to guys? I know I was given a test last night and that I pretty much failed, but idk what the test was. Help?

How can you know you had a test but not know what it was? :s

Most of the time the test will be her trying to get you to jump through a hoop like doing something for her, or following her.

Girls that get hit on a lot will often just straight up insult you, and if you pass (and neg) they warm up a lot. I wouldn't worry about those types until you get out of school though.

Sigh... here goes.

Well a smart girl is definitely the kind of girl you should be with. My boyfriend thinks I'm smart and says he probably wouldn't like me otherwise. Although she is quiet, is she popular? It sucks to say but sometimes popular girls will ignore any friend of theirs who isn't when they are in public. Or maybe she doesn't hear you. I was always the quiet type in school, and I would get "weird" in a crowd full of people, so when a friend say hi I would just smile and continue walking. Maybe that's the case...

"Gentle Girl"

Does anyone know some "tests" that girls give to guys? I know I was given a test last night and that I pretty much failed, but idk what the test was. Help?

Most of the time the test will be her trying to get you to jump through a hoop like doing something for her, or following her.

Girls that get hit on a lot will often just straight up insult you, and if you pass (and neg) they warm up a lot. I wouldn't worry about those types until you get out of school though.

Well last night we were talking on the phone, it was pretty late, and the conversation is going well but out of nowhere she just says that she'll talk to me some other time and she hangs up. 5 minutes later she texted me that she didn't hang up because she was tired (I figured she did cause it was late), and she said that she was testing me and that I was failing. I just gave up and went to sleep, but I didn't know what she was testing me for.

And what is (neg)? And I'm in college lol, I meet those types of girls alot.

111-1.jpg

A light insult wrapped in the package of a complement. Used by pick-up artists to gain and maintain the attention of women who possess uncommon beauty (9+). These women are immune to standard complements.

The classic neg

pua - "you have beautiful nails, are they real?"

(9+) -"not really"

pua - "Oh, I guess thats still cool"

pua - "that's really cute, your nose wiggles when you speak"

(9+) -"no it doesn't"

pua - "ha ha, there it goes again, sorry, its just really cute"

"I just kept tossing neg after neg at that 10 standing by the bar, and she loved it, she was giving me crazy kino"

From urban dictionary.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

Do you guys have any advice on getting over jealousy? For the most part I'm indifferent as a brick, but whenever I see a girl I like quite a bit flirting with another guy I flip like a switch. I don't know how to control it either. The worst part is when it's really bad I can realize it but can't do anything about it. I know it sounds stupid, but that's how it works and I hate it. I've tried to fight it for years now but nothing actually worked. I've been terrified since last summer when my jealousy reached it's high point and caused me to act extremely immature and I nearly lost two friends and nearly became suicidal. It's terrible, I'm sitting in my room thinking, "Why the [bleep] do I care so much?!" then minutes later flipping out because I'm worried she's talking with another guy.

I hate this because I haven't made ANY progress on fixing it and I don't know when it's going to happen again. I know most of you can't give advice that will actually help me since it's a battle I have to fight on my own, but it would be nice if anyone had tips backed up by psychological research, or knowledge of where to find such information.

wl7w9j.png

Well last night we were talking on the phone, it was pretty late, and the conversation is going well but out of nowhere she just says that she'll talk to me some other time and she hangs up. 5 minutes later she texted me that she didn't hang up because she was tired (I figured she did cause it was late), and she said that she was testing me and that I was failing. I just gave up and went to sleep, but I didn't know what she was testing me for.

I've had that one pulled on me. I hate that BS. When a girl suddenly hangs up out of anger or any otehr reason that feels like a test, they expect you to call them back immidiatly. That's how you would have "succeeded". But in succeeding you have to tribute your manhood.

I purposely fail tests like that. And then I turn the table on them. for that situation i would have said

"Hey, you hung up on me. Obviously you don't want to talk to me, so why should I talk to you?"

or

if the girl says that you're failing her test, I'd reply

"Psh, that's alright you're bombing my test by acting like any other crazy women that I could find anywhere"

It's like reversing a neg. I don't do it to flirt though, it actually legit does piss me off when girls pull that garbage. So when I say a "neg" i more often than not mean it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

A light insult wrapped in the package of a complement. Used by pick-up artists to gain and maintain the attention of women who possess uncommon beauty (9+). These women are immune to standard complements.

The classic neg

pua - "you have beautiful nails, are they real?"

(9+) -"not really"

pua - "Oh, I guess thats still cool"

pua - "that's really cute, your nose wiggles when you speak"

(9+) -"no it doesn't"

pua - "ha ha, there it goes again, sorry, its just really cute"

"I just kept tossing neg after neg at that 10 standing by the bar, and she loved it, she was giving me crazy kino"

From urban dictionary.

Whoever wrote that article is so full of [cabbage] it's not even funny.

The idea is correct. You can't just straight up complement hot girls, or even girls in general. It's kind of awkward and random. But sarcastic, negative comments show a bit more creativity and are definitely more interesting. But the person who wrote those articles had an infinite amount of time to write them in response to hypothetical "[bleep]-shields" (or whatever those stupid PUA writers call it), and they were awful. I'm pretty sure they weren't even "negs". If I were a girl I'd be telling him that's it's getting late.