"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Sorry for ignoring this. Somehow it slipped under the radar ^^;

I'm not sure what kind of advice you're really looking for though. Are you asking if your putting enough effort in? Are you asking how much is too much effort?

We're gonna need details to judge things like that. We're not in your shoes, we can't see your life. Obviously you're interested in her. If you don't feel like your putting enough effort in...than put more effort in. Don't stop til you're satisfied...or until you start thinking that you're coming off as creepy.

I guess I'm asking how to put in more effort, I want to make it face to face but there just doesn't seem to be the time for it. I guess I'm just going to just tell her through facebook that we need to talk and hope she can make some time. If I have to skip a class, so be it.

Yeah, I know, I'm really pissed at my seventh-grade self. I don't know about telling her I'm over her, though. I'm alright with the lying part, I just really don't want to bring all that up again.

You could do it with your body language and actions, but since time is important (with the other guy flirting with her and all) you would need experience to do it properly fast enough.

It's not necessary to do since you're in school but it would help your chances.

Yeah, I know, I'm really pissed at my seventh-grade self. I don't know about telling her I'm over her, though. I'm alright with the lying part, I just really don't want to bring all that up again.

You'll have to confront it, I guarantee. Just be nonchalant-city about it. I promise she'll bring it up, and it WILL be a test. If you freak out about it and get wierd, I can't tell you for sure what'll happen, but odds are it won't be good. Just sorta shrug. I had the same problem. If I could go beat up myself in middle school, I would do it a hundred times, because I had the exact same situation (ish). Just that I asked out this girl back then, but I was so unconfident and just a little girl about it, that it got all wierd. She brought it up this year, and I just shrugged and said that it was a long time ago.

Of course, I don't really like her any more. She gets on my nerves. Good luck with your situation, though.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

You'll have to confront it, I guarantee. Just be nonchalant-city about it. I promise she'll bring it up, and it WILL be a test. If you freak out about it and get wierd, I can't tell you for sure what'll happen, but odds are it won't be good. Just sorta shrug. I had the same problem. If I could go beat up myself in middle school, I would do it a hundred times, because I had the exact same situation (ish). Just that I asked out this girl back then, but I was so unconfident and just a little girl about it, that it got all wierd. She brought it up this year, and I just shrugged and said that it was a long time ago.

Of course, I don't really like her any more. She gets on my nerves. Good luck with your situation, though.

Hey, I'll be fine with it as long as I'm not the one who brings it up. That would just be weird and a little awkward.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

This is pretty much a question for the more "experienced" guys and gals in here.

So last night after a band competition me and my girlfriend were on the bus ride back, about a 30 minute drive. It was really dark and we were making out in the seat and she was getting a bit handsy so I decided to go for second base. She didn't respond either positively or negatively to it, she just kept going on. This is good, yes?:-P

This is pretty much a question for the more "experienced" guys and gals in here.

So last night after a band competition me and my girlfriend were on the bus ride back, about a 30 minute drive. It was really dark and we were making out in the seat and she was getting a bit handsy so I decided to go for second base. She didn't respond either positively or negatively to it, she just kept going on. This is good, yes?:-P

Very.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Very.

If she didnt want you there you wouldnt have gotten there ;)

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

This is a fairly random question, but why are there so many baseball analogies for dating?

I mean, do Europeans say that they were "red-flagged?"

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Sure. You know, nowadays boob action is common at middle school age (although I don't quite understand it, how many twelve year old girls have boobs?), I doubt your girlfriend considers it a huge deal and you shouldn't worry too much about it. Handsy comes with making out! It's really a "package" deal (lesser-used sexual pun totally intended, but it's not the common usage of package - just clearing that up - it means boobs). Also, if you want sort of general out-making advice or anything, feel free to ask. I've learned a few things, mostly from my brother and older friends, that you'll be a pioneer of in high school. It'll drive her nuts.

Much like this steering wheel in my pants!

So, yesterday I saw my ex, and had a party. last night at the party, we ended up kissing, we didn't really talk about it, it was kind of brief, lasted for a minute or two. not sure what really happened, but I know it was kinda of like, I was just tucking her into bed because she was tired and wanted to sleep, so I was tucking her in, and my head moved down, and she like pulled me close and kissed me, then I moved up, and I went back down to move her pillow, and it was just like, I didn't really think I should be kissing her, so I just like, moved by and kissed her once and made it seem to myself like nothing happened, but we ended up kissing in the end. and ten minutes ago, I go to put something away in the drawer I keep my stuff in in my room, and all the letters she'd sent me were in there, and they were gone, I called her, and apparently this morning she went into my room and took them. I don't have any idea why. I'm so confused. I really want to like, get over her, and move on really, but I don't really know how to, and I've been trying to. and it's terrible. I'm so confused. I'm getting mixed messages from her like hell. I have no idea what's going on.

Sure. You know, nowadays boob action is common at middle school age (although I don't quite understand it, how many twelve year old girls have boobs?), I doubt your girlfriend considers it a huge deal and you shouldn't worry too much about it. Handsy comes with making out! It's really a "package" deal (lesser-used sexual pun totally intended, but it's not the common usage of package - just clearing that up - it means boobs). Also, if you want sort of general out-making advice or anything, feel free to ask. I've learned a few things, mostly from my brother and older friends, that you'll be a pioneer of in high school. It'll drive her nuts.

I heard that joke the other day, that is brilliant.

That kind of alarms me that boob action is now common at a middle school age. Im a senior in high school now and when I was in middle school just having a girlfriend was the [cabbage]. The younger the kid's sexuality curiosity gets, the more I feel like Huxley's Brave New World is actually somewhat close to being true, except its happening only 60 years in the future rather then the book's plot being roughly 600 years later.

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png

Well, we aren't exactly the middle school [bleep]ty experimenting couple. Im her first boyfriend, she is essentially my first girlfriend (Second actually, but the first one lasted only a week). We've been together about a month and a half now. Im a junior in high school, she's a senior.

Making out advice? Go for it. I've pretty much got the general hang of it (I hope), and a friend of mine pretty much told me the only good advice is dont suffocate her=P~

Well, we aren't exactly the middle school [bleep]ty experimenting couple. Im her first boyfriend, she is essentially my first girlfriend (Second actually, but the first one lasted only a week). We've been together about a month and a half now. Im a junior in high school, she's a senior.

Making out advice? Go for it. I've pretty much got the general hang of it (I hope), and a friend of mine pretty much told me the only good advice is dont suffocate her=P~

Am I the only one who immediately thought of SNL's Twilight spoof when I heard that?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

So, yesterday I saw my ex, and had a party. last night at the party, we ended up kissing, we didn't really talk about it, it was kind of brief, lasted for a minute or two. not sure what really happened, but I know it was kinda of like, I was just tucking her into bed because she was tired and wanted to sleep, so I was tucking her in, and my head moved down, and she like pulled me close and kissed me, then I moved up, and I went back down to move her pillow, and it was just like, I didn't really think I should be kissing her, so I just like, moved by and kissed her once and made it seem to myself like nothing happened, but we ended up kissing in the end. and ten minutes ago, I go to put something away in the drawer I keep my stuff in in my room, and all the letters she'd sent me were in there, and they were gone, I called her, and apparently this morning she went into my room and took them. I don't have any idea why. I'm so confused. I really want to like, get over her, and move on really, but I don't really know how to, and I've been trying to. and it's terrible. I'm so confused. I'm getting mixed messages from her like hell. I have no idea what's going on.

Maybe it was a setup to get the notes. Was there anything personal in them that she wouldn't want anyone to know? And I think she took the initiative to you moving on. You shouldn't hold onto stuff like notes or gifts that are going to remind you of her. You'll never move on.

"There are times when silence has the loudest voice."

Well, this is good advice for a lot of you guys out there. You might consider yourself a good kisser, and you might be, by school standards, but if you wanna wow a girl, there are a few things to remember:

1. A woman's lips are her number one erogenous zone. You wanna make an impression? Leave a memory of a kiss so amazing she'll remember it for years and still giggle like a 10 year old every single time.

2. Your hands are important. Don't be all sleazy with them. Gently tug at the roots of her hair, or gently but firmly curve lines down the right side of her spine (stage right) with the side of your hand. The ribs, directly under the boobs, are also good places to lightly rub - but that goes for guys and girls.

3. Generally, however she kisses you, she expects you to reciprocate. Biting? Do it. Whatever else? Do it. But don't necessarily let a girl take the lead - many girls like a guy to take control. If you know what she likes, don't wait for her to start it up. If your girlfriend loves you to be very forceful, do it - unexpectedly and spontaneously.

Really those three rules are some of the most important. A girl being comfortable (AND WARM!) is especially important as well, especially when sex begins to factor in. Most women can get a lot more out of any experience if they're warm, especially their extremities (hands and feet). But, that's about it, without getting a little too graphic I guess.

@ Latino

Good idea! See? You didn't even really need help.

@doc_roe

Great book. And yes, it IS scary how true its becoming (can you believe it's almost 100 years old now?)

@Lent

Good advice, all very true. You know alot for your age.

@Deathdrow

Me and you shuld have an "I hate women" party sometime. We can reminise about all the crazy BS we've been though.

@Kinggabe

Good stuff. Although, try to make her respond positivly next time ;)

...did I miss anyhting?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Or, if you wanna be subtle (you really shouldn't, but I guess if you don't just straight out tell her, you'd better do it right...) be very cold with body language and keep conversations with her to one-word answers.

@ Latino

Good idea! See? You didn't even really need help.

@doc_roe

Great book. And yes, it IS scary how true its becoming (can you believe it's almost 100 years old now?)

@Lent

Good advice, all very true. You know alot for your age.

@Deathdrow

Me and you shuld have an "I hate women" party sometime. We can reminise about all the crazy BS we've been though.

@Kinggabe

Good stuff. Although, try to make her respond positivly next time ;)

...did I miss anyhting?

Yea I only said the word very, i wasn't the one that asked for advice lol :^_^:

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Or, if you wanna be subtle (you really shouldn't, but I guess if you don't just straight out tell her, you'd better do it right...) be very cold with body language and keep conversations with her to one-word answers.

Problem with her is that she hasn't just flat-out told me, but she drops hints so obvious and frequent I am 99% sure that she is into me (asking me if I have a currently have a girlfriend, what girls I know etc). She texts me constantly, asks me to go with her places, all that. If I just plain tell her I'm not interested she'll probably pull a "pshh I was never interested in you in the first place!" on me. Eh what do I care if she does, I'll just tell her.

After hanging out with her a couple times I can't get that girl I posted about (p225) out of my head, but I don't find her physically attractive.. (i think) She's not bad looking, kinda pretty but kinda plain. It's driving me nuts. I went over her place, got a txt from a girl I know that basically said 'lets be [bleep] buddies' and I actually said no which isn't like me at all. I then didn't tell her about the txt, which is also not like me. She asked me to stay the night and I almost did. AHH :wall: