"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Hrm, I'm not very good at spotting if guys are hitting on me, nor do I know how to hit on a guy. So I was telling my (male) friend this piece of information and he said "I can tell." and later on he mentions that he was checking me out yesterday and that he was blatantly hitting on me before.

I don't see how he was hitting on me at all and I'm guessing he's .. joking? Or ..? *scratches head* Boys are too confusing.

you're like 10, who cares? unless you _really_ wanna hold his hand

some of these posts are funny. omggggggggg someone talked to me what do i dooooooo. there's not enough help in the world that will teach you how to act around people.

i'm not trying to insult anyone, but you guys are putting way too much thought into trivial things. there's actually people with legitimate questions, but it's drowned in this sea of spam.

Lrn2research please, 1 click to her profile would have shown you that she's 16 and it's like the perfect age to be talking about relationships and asking for advice.

And to some people the fact that someone talked to them can be confusing... Everyone has to start somewhere, just think back to when a girl started talking to you for the first time and you didn't have a clue what it meant before you go criticising people.

And about the spam comment, your post had no relevance to the thread and therefore I would class it as spam. (Tecnically this post is too but I couldn't just sit here and see you type that without saying something.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

WAHHH Shadowfax hates me naow D; MAI LIFE IS RUINED

I don't need your help, I just thought it'd be interesting to see what you guys say (and I could probably learn something) and for some reason, Shadow hates me? Try comparing my one post to the many posts in this thread that have asked "OMFG I LIKE THIS GIRL I DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO HER WHAT DO I DO". You're just mocking me because you're a sexist.

...sexist.

And don't insult me just because you think I'm _10_, you have a freaking unicorn as your display picture.

So if anyone would like to suggest anything I should do to avoid him (dunno how to reject him gently), then go ahead. Or else I will just mess with his head.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

If you really want to hit a guy, just be cuddly and you can get almost anything. Just give him a hug the next time you see him, and stand like real close to him.

Easy peasy, guys arent complicated.

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

No but the thing is, I don't want to hit on him. He's starting to become a potential close friend and then he whips this out, I'm not interested. I don't believe in love (especially not at this age anyways) and infatuation is overrated.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

WTH's Fat Tuesday?

The Tuesday before Lent starts where you stuff your face with anything and everything...aka Mardi Gras.

For like 5 minutes I couldn't understand what you were saying because I thought you were talking about Lenticular J, not Lent Lent. But you weren't. That's very unsatisfying.

If you want to scare away a guy talk about other "hot guys." You could say something like, "See that cute guy over there? Do you think he was looking at me?" Try to keep the conversation from being about him and drag it more towards other people or you.

But don't do any of this because it's not cool at all :(

wl7w9j.png

No but the thing is, I don't want to hit on him. He's starting to become a potential close friend and then he whips this out, I'm not interested. I don't believe in love (especially not at this age anyways) and infatuation is overrated.

True love is awesome, and trust me dont think youre too young for that yet.

Maybe youre just a bit, eh not bright?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

True love is awesome, and trust me dont think youre too young for that yet.

Maybe youre just a bit, eh not bright?

Or maybe she realizes we don't live in a disney movie.

I've only ever met a couple people under 25 mature enough for a relationship anyway. I mean it still works, just not very well.

Hey guys, I have a not so big problem.

So I like this girl, and I'd really like to go out with her. I know I really like her; I talk to her all the time and I find I sometimes find myself just reading over some older text messages from her. I really like her :rolleyes: . Anywhoo, she's going out with my buddy, so I figured I'd just sort of go out with one of her friends. So I confided in the girl whom I now realize that I really like who's going out with my friend that I like one of her friends and now it's too late to go out with her and I'm confused.

Being 14 Sucks.

Indie_Kids.png

"Don't push me; what's the hurry?" - Imogen Heap

Hold on... You like girl (lets call her Jenny) and she's going out with your friend. You and Jenny seem to be pretty close friends. Then you told Jenny you like one of her friends.

Well, you seem to be friend-zoned with Jenny, and at any rate she's already going out with your friend. I hope the friend you told her you liked is hot, because you might just want to go out with that friend if you can.

Amaranth_GTO.png

WTH's Fat Tuesday?

The Tuesday before Lent starts where you stuff your face with anything and everything...aka Mardi Gras.

For like 5 minutes I couldn't understand what you were saying because I thought you were talking about Lenticular J, not Lent Lent. But you weren't. That's very unsatisfying.

If you want to scare away a guy talk about other "hot guys." You could say something like, "See that cute guy over there? Do you think he was looking at me?" Try to keep the conversation from being about him and drag it more towards other people or you.

But don't do any of this because it's not cool at all sad.gif

The scaring off tactic hasn't ever worked for me. Probably because I try to bat away the "good girls" by tantalizing over sex. I throw in their face and they're still all up on me. Kind of frustrating really. But as Flyingjj said, the best way to end it is to END it. It sucks, but in the lnog run its better.

So I like this girl, and I'd really like to go out with her. I know I really like her; I talk to her all the time and I find I sometimes find myself just reading over some older text messages from her. I really like her rolleyes.gif . Anywhoo, she's going out with my buddy, so I figured I'd just sort of go out with one of her friends. So I confided in the girl whom I now realize that I really like who's going out with my friend that I like one of her friends and now it's too late to go out with her and I'm confused.

Being 14 Sucks.

you like a girl with a boyfriend so you decide to date one of her friends? Yeah. You're screwed. Let this be a lesson to you: Don't date around people, date the people. If you like someone date them, not the people they're close to. That's like the express lane to the friend zone...actually it's more like the "undatable" zone. Don't date someone unless they actually mean something to you. It saves you from lots of headaches.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

So I like this girl, and I'd really like to go out with her. I know I really like her; I talk to her all the time and I find I sometimes find myself just reading over some older text messages from her. I really like her rolleyes.gif . Anywhoo, she's going out with my buddy, so I figured I'd just sort of go out with one of her friends. So I confided in the girl whom I now realize that I really like who's going out with my friend that I like one of her friends and now it's too late to go out with her and I'm confused.

Being 14 Sucks.

you like a girl with a boyfriend so you decide to date one of her friends? Yeah. You're screwed. Let this be a lesson to you: Don't date around people, date the people. If you like someone date them, not the people they're close to. That's like the express lane to the friend zone...actually it's more like the "undatable" zone. Don't date someone unless they actually mean something to you. It saves you from lots of headaches.

I can see something good in this. If he stops thinking of his friend and starts noticing the girl he's dating, it might get him over his one-itis. Or, he could have an emotional breakdown, tell the girl everything and ruin everything. If he was older all it would take is the girl in sexy lingerie to get him to notice her.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

So I like this girl, and I'd really like to go out with her. I know I really like her; I talk to her all the time and I find I sometimes find myself just reading over some older text messages from her. I really like her :rolleyes: . Anywhoo, she's going out with my buddy, so I figured I'd just sort of go out with one of her friends. So I confided in the girl whom I now realize that I really like who's going out with my friend that I like one of her friends and now it's too late to go out with her and I'm confused.

Being 14 Sucks.

she's going out with your friend, forget it and move on

WAHHH Shadowfax hates me naow D;

no i don't

Being 14 Sucks.

she's going out with your friend, forget it and move on

Great advice!

but seriously, that with your friend wont last long probably, trust me

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Hahahaha I'm a genius. I came up with a nice variation of the whole flowers and dinner cliche of valentine's day. I wanted to stay somewhat traditional, but also, you know, not.

So I'm taking her to plant sunflowers on a little picnic. It's going to be cold as a mother [bleep]er, though, which makes me mad ... Guess we'll keep each other warm.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Hahahaha I'm a genius. I came up with a nice variation of the whole flowers and dinner cliche of valentine's day. I wanted to stay somewhat traditional, but also, you know, not.

So I'm taking her to plant sunflowers on a little picnic. It's going to be cold as a mother [bleep]er, though, which makes me mad ... Guess we'll keep each other warm.

Best to let your pants keep your junk warm, not her.

Best to let your pants keep your junk warm, not her.

What world do you live in?

Lent's idea isn't bad, as long as he can handle the cold. Personally I have very low tolerance to it, and can't be outsied for more than a few minutes. So such an idea is not applicable to my circumstance. Fortunatly, I'm single this year, so I'm not really fretting over it at the moment. 2 years ago I went to a chinese resteraunt on a double date, and the year after that was pretty much sex and a movie. But it also involved chocolate fondou. And a pretty sweet home cooked dinner, compliments to my ex. Good times. Ah well.

It's just going to be chilly, really. By the time of the date, it'll probably be in the high 30s. I thought it was a great idea. I'd cook her something, but I have nothing to cook at home and no time to buy the things I need (quality ingredients). So a sort-of picnic will be helpful.

Plus, I don't wear pants. I actually wore a skirt for half of the day yesterday. They said I couldn't, well, [bleep] them. Got hilarious reactions from strangers, too. I want to do it again. It's nice to have no shame.

It's just going to be chilly, really. By the time of the date, it'll probably be in the high 30s. I thought it was a great idea. I'd cook her something, but I have nothing to cook at home and no time to buy the things I need (quality ingredients). So a sort-of picnic will be helpful.

Plus, I don't wear pants. I actually wore a skirt for half of the day yesterday. They said I couldn't, well, [bleep] them. Got hilarious reactions from strangers, too. I want to do it again. It's nice to have no shame.

Oh god, you're awesome, if I'm ever in Texas I must meet you and join you in one of your skirt-wearing days.

I wore gift wrap a few days before Christmas. And I had Christmas decorations hanging from my ears.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Oh god, you're awesome, if I'm ever in Texas I must meet you and join you in one of your skirt-wearing days.

Best part is that I got three phone numbers that day. They were all girls that went to my school (apparently, since they knew me), but, still. I'm just kind of a badass.

And tomorrow, I'm enjoying my Valentine's Date! You [bleep]ers had better have one, too. And if not, go FIND SOME LONELY GIRLS DAMN IT

I think the general consensus of this thread is that if in Texas; meeting Lenticular is on the to-do list. I had a "make-up" Valentines Day today. Was nice. Nostalgic. My favorite emotion. As for the real day, I had planned on going to a party or two but my dad decided it would be a good day to visit my grandparents. I hate when he informs me of family plans hours before they happen >.>