"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

You could also probably fit quite a few in your wallet it you don't want to be so obvious when pulling them out of your pocket.

Good call. That's what I'll do. And no, my school actually promotes "safer" sex because "safe" sex is politically incorrect. They would take it away because they don't want us having sex on the trip. It's a school function and it's supposed to be treated as if we were in the school building. So they'd likely take it from me, and tell my parents. Which would suck. But putting in my wallet? That should conceal it pretty good. I like your thinking :thumbup:

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

rpg, a wallet probably isn't the best place to put them just because being in your pocket they're subjected to a lot of warmth, rubbing, pressure, etc. So I'd say after they do the luggage check and you land in florida put them in a ziplock bag or something then putting them in your luggage somewhere hidden. Don't want you becoming a daddy ;)

Amaranth_GTO.png

rpg, a wallet probably isn't the best place to put them just because being in your pocket they're subjected to a lot of warmth, rubbing, pressure, etc. So I'd say after they do the luggage check and you land in florida put them in a ziplock bag or something then putting them in your luggage somewhere hidden. Don't want you becoming a daddy wink.gif

lulz, true that. I was planning on it. Wallets are not a good place to keep them in the long term.

rpg, a wallet probably isn't the best place to put them just because being in your pocket they're subjected to a lot of warmth, rubbing, pressure, etc. So I'd say after they do the luggage check and you land in florida put them in a ziplock bag or something then putting them in your luggage somewhere hidden. Don't want you becoming a daddy ;)

Why hadn't that occurred to me? Guess those condoms I have in my wallet are useless now. Guess I'll need to find a hiding spot that my mum won't find. Or escape from my catch 22 and somehow move out.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Finally finalised all ze details and everything, and eet's official: me and my girlfriend are meeting up from the 3rd-17th of April. :3

Is gonna be so awesome.

Anyone know of uhm, like, stuff to do? ._o There's not much to do in my town, eet's kind of a redneck village, but we shall manage. We're going to pretty much spend the week playing video-games, hanging around ze pool/ovals/cattle-club, movies mebbe, depending what's on, going out to tea, me cooking when we're not. And then we're both flying down to her place to spend a week there.

Ahmagawd, can't wait. Dx

Don't really need any advice, just wanted to say it somewhere and get it off mah chest. :3

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Yeah, odds are you'll end up staying at your house and banging pretty much the whole time. Happens when you haven't seen someone for a while. Even just a good bud.

Or you could have a picnic!

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Here's a question, is it possible to love two people at once?

Unfortunatly. Usually one love is stronger than the other, but the choice is often blinded by circumstance. Always a mess. Do yourself a favor and avoid any situations involving a love triangle. They're more pain than they're worth.

Unfortunatly. Usually one love is stronger than the other, but the choice is often blinded by circumstance. Always a mess. Do yourself a favor and avoid any situations involving a love triangle. They're more pain than they're worth.

Unless it results in a threesome.

In all seriousness though, if you like two people at once, just pick one. Save the other the time and pain and stuff and just let her know you'd rather be just friends and try not to make it a sticky situation.

...That last part sounded wrong. But still.

Amaranth_GTO.png

Don't have a three way with someone you love. Unless they're actually okay with it through and through. Trust me, that gets mad ugly when not properly handled.

I'm not speaking first hand experience. Although, I was offered to be involved in one once or twice, I turned em down [one because it was 2 guys, which was a no, and the other because I didn't want to share my beloved girlrfriend - even with a chick]. But I've seen a lot ofdecent relationships go down the drain after a threesome. Supposedly the threesomes were just last ditch efforts to save the relationship, but honestly...I think they can only do harm. Unless you have no emotional attatchments to any of the participants - then it's all good.

He watches lots of realistic pr0nz.

Today whilst I'm waiting for the bus home, the girl I am pretty sure has been admiring me came and stood near me and asked for the time, then she just continues it into a convo. She's very talkative, which is great cause it hides the fact that I am not exactly good at talking much, I prefer to listen.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

He watches lots of realistic pr0nz.

Today whilst I'm waiting for the bus home, the girl I am pretty sure has been admiring me came and stood near me and asked for the time, then she just continues it into a convo. She's very talkative, which is great cause it hides the fact that I am not exactly good at talking much, I prefer to listen.

Sounds like you're progressing well :thumbup:.

Get numbers yet, or you playin it by ear? I love talkative chicks...they relieve so much pressure of thinking of discussion topics.

I need to find this girl. She's pretty cute. Turns out she's one of my facebook friends (didn't realize it until today), and I wink at her in the halls every time I see her because she's attractive. She's part of this group of party girls that get all kinds of [bleep]ed up drankin every weekend. They're pretty fun to be around.

It most definitely is...I personally don't buy into that whole "one true love" bs. Now obviously if you love multiple people that doesn't mean it's ok to be in a more than friends relationship with multiple people.

May the presents of our lord and savior, Santa, be with you this holiday season!

First annual Clausmas - 2009 December 25

I need to find this girl. She's pretty cute. Turns out she's one of my facebook friends (didn't realize it until today), and I wink at her in the halls every time I see her because she's attractive. She's part of this group of party girls that get all kinds of [bleep]ed up drankin every weekend. They're pretty fun to be around.

To each his own. Those are the type of girls I try to avoid talking too, lol. You wouldn't happen to be one of those ear-studded-abercrombie-billboards, would you? Not that I judge people on their clothes, I'm just making conjectures.

Remember when I said I would keep hooking up with my ex as long as it was fun?

It stopped being fun. Enter: emotional connection.

[cabbage].

I wear suits. [bleep]ing often. Think NPH as Barney Stinson - actually very similar in features and hair, along with the whole suit thing. I started my suit thing before I watched How I Met Your Mother, but now that I like that show, I just hopped on board.

I wear suits. [bleep]ing often. Think NPH as Barney Stinson - actually very similar in features and hair, along with the whole suit thing. I started my suit thing before I watched How I Met Your Mother, but now that I like that show, I just hopped on board.

You know that's weird, right?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

It's not so much weird as it is different, which in the PUA handbook is a good thing. Suits = Plus. There was a guy in my school that wore a new suit to school every Friday. I'll probably never forget him. His intended effect occured. Savvy?