"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Well, TIF is a family, and we're here for you. It sounds like you were on top of the world, and watched it all kind of slip away. There's not much you can do about the girl, personally from where I am, I would advise against trying to win her back. But it sounds like you very much enjoyed being in a band, and hanging out with your friends. I recommend getting back into that. Whether its with your old friends or not, you seemed to really enjoy the setting you were in around that time. Breaking up "because we're going no where" is a legitimate reason, but that doens't mean you guys can't play together and have fun. Only now, it'll just be for fun, it won't be a serious career move. Highcshool is crazy. You'll have ups and downs. You had an up, now you're in a down. It's time you took control over it, and brought yourself back up. Call up your buddies and say you want to play some music. You don't have to get the band back together, but atleast incorporate one of your old favorite hobbys back into your life. Know what I mean?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well, TIF is a family, and we're here for you. It sounds like you were on top of the world, and watched it all kind of slip away. There's not much you can do about the girl, personally from where I am, I would advise against trying to win her back. But it sounds like you very much enjoyed being in a band, and hanging out with your friends. I recommend getting back into that. Whether its with your old friends or not, you seemed to really enjoy the setting you were in around that time. Breaking up "because we're going no where" is a legitimate reason, but that doens't mean you guys can't play together and have fun. Only now, it'll just be for fun, it won't be a serious career move. Highcshool is crazy. You'll have ups and downs. You had an up, now you're in a down. It's time you took control over it, and brought yourself back up. Call up your buddies and say you want to play some music. You don't have to get the band back together, but atleast incorporate one of your old favorite hobbys back into your life. Know what I mean?

Yeah I get what you're saying, and I really appreciate the support. Most of my life has been down though,and I finally had an up, and now I just feel like I'm back to square one. I know some of that is high school, but I look at some of my other friends, and just how successful they are (a part of that being how much natural "game" they have, I guess?). Then there's socially awkward old me, and although I've come such a far way from that and I'm really social now, I still desire to be more and sometimes it just feels pointless. Is that just who I am? Because I want to be the best, but it just seems like a pointless goal.

hmolsig.png

Yeah I get what you're saying, and I really appreciate the support. Most of my life has been down though,and I finally had an up, and now I just feel like I'm back to square one. I know some of that is high school, but I look at some of my other friends, and just how successful they are (a part of that being how much natural "game" they have, I guess?). Then there's socially awkward old me, and although I've come such a far way from that and I'm really social now, I still desire to be more and sometimes it just feels pointless. Is that just who I am? Because I want to be the best, but it just seems like a pointless goal.

You're poblem is that you feel likeyou're at square one again. yo're forgetting all the progress you've made. You've already proven to yourself that you can topple it. Now you just have to ind the means of doing it again. You'll never be the person you were back then again. You're better now, even if you're having a down streak currently. You have the ability to put yourself back on top. Utelize it.

[cabbage] gets so much easier when you can drive. It's still good to practice, though. Or go after older girls ... :)

I've started playing shows with some friends (I've gotten damn good with my harmonica), just got back from a bluegrass show at a bar. God girls go crazy if you're in a "band." The whole group of us, we're all good-looking, and I'm pretty sure at one point there was a pair of panties almost thrown onto the stage - I think they landed just short.

I have a good life lately. Although I'm pretty sure I'll never feel any emotions deeper than lust. Love seems a fairy tale to me now.

And I'm pretty okay with that, to be honest. I'm fifteen, dawgs.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

^ yeah, I went to see my friend's band play the other day and I helped them set up a bit and carried the gear in. When they were playing, they gave me a shoutout and pointed at me and the girls threw themselves at me haha. Bands are awesome, even if your not in one.

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

elementary relationships are a joke, go play tag or something instead of worrying about crap like that

Agreed. Just forget about relationships until you're in high school at least.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Damn, today I froze up when attempting to approach this girl, so I just walked past and kept on walking. :(

Well thats not good, how are you going to talk to them if you get nervous around them?

99 Hunter - November 1st, 2008

99 Cooking -July 22nd, 2009

99 Firemaking - July 29th, 2010

99 Fletching - December 30th, 2010

Dating in elementary school or middle school really just isn't worth it. I remember those days... People made like a huge deal out of kissing someone, people who were "going out" wouldn't even go out on dates together.... Just wait until high school.

Amaranth_GTO.png

I don't feel like a video right now to be honest. Maybe later.

It's just some 15 year old girl on Maury talking about how she wants a baby and is gonna have one even though everyone tells her not to.

Honestly, you can "date" in middle school if you want, but there's really no point. Nothing ever really happens.

Amaranth_GTO.png

Number one: Girl I've liked for ~3 years gets her friends to tell me she doesn't like me.

What? Is this third grade or something? No offense, but that seems kind of sad.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I don't feel like a video right now to be honest. Maybe later.

It's just some 15 year old girl on Maury talking about how she wants a baby and is gonna have one even though everyone tells her not to.

Honestly, you can "date" in middle school if you want, but there's really no point. Nothing ever really happens.

Not as bad as this from 4-5 years ago. 4 14 year old children (oh I went there) purposely got pregnant just because they wanted to be moms cause they thought it was "cool"

two were so desperate (since no man that age wants to be a father) that one of them had sex with a homeless man for cash to get pregnant, the other snuck into a club and got a random guy drunk and "did the deed" in his car.

3 of the babies were placed in adoption care, 1 of the kids were charged under rape convictions and another one was found guilty of possession of drugs (and not your silly weed either).

And such is life.

Popoto.~<3

I concur. Relationships pre-highschool are rather pointless. The most you can get out of them is saying "hey we used to date" and giving a precursor to confidense. So, It's not useless...it's just not worth all that bullcrap middle school drama. Wait til highscool. Then relationships/dating actually mean something. And can go places, both physically, and literally. In progression of "escapades" and connection. I love highschool. I hate highschool. But at the end of the day, no matter how crappy my life seems at any given moment, I know in the end I love it. Just adhere by it's one and only rule:

[bleep] it.

In my day, only very few people dated in Middle School. Now I assume the majority do it?

Oh well. High School relationships aren't that glorious neither. Maybe the senior ones. But they get crushed when college starts. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Most people I know are surprised that I'm a virgin at 15.

Of course, I'm starting to gain a reputation as being good (great) with girls, so that doesn't help.

This is the buckle of the bible belt. "The most churches per capita in the United States." Actual thing down here. Besides, this is the country. When Texas Tech lets out, there are barely 160,000 people in the county.

Man, here in the city you see 15 and 16 year olds having sex all the time at parties. Like, I was in the car driving down the street and saw this guy feeling up this girl and kissing her neck while she was laying on the hood of his car outside some house. And she waved. While the guy was licking her boobs.

Amaranth_GTO.png

In my school you see freshmen feeling each other up in the hallways all the time. Not many of them get anywhere though. I guess that's pretty normal.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Alright so theres this girl who's dating a senior (we're sophomores), and me and this girl are getting to be pretty good friends and we just met last week. A lot of my friends are talking to me about how they think she likes me, and it really seems like she does. One of my friends even asked her if she liked me out of nowhere, (he's crazy), and she just said "I have a boyfriend" and changed the subject. There's a few problems though:

1. Almost all my friends hate her except for a couple (they say shes annoying and obnoxious)

2. She's dating a senior...

3. I have no clue if she actually likes me or not

yes im weird idk why im even here

My bias opinion tells me to tell you to remind yourself that she's taken. The moralality in me tells me to tell you to stick with your friends, and not try anything with her. But if you really wanted her...you could make a move. But you're friends don't like her, you're unsure if she likes you, and she's taken. My advice?

remain vaguely distant from her until she's single again.

Or you can help her cheat on her boyfriend. You know, with you. :)

But bail when [cabbage] gets real.

I think I may have a crush on a girl. But I'm not sure - I can't remember what feelings are like. I know she likes me, though. And she doesn't like her boyfriend much any more.

[hide] Oh, and the story from last night. She's in my theater UIL play, and we've been relative friends for a while, but she knows how flirtatious I am. But, she's had a boyfriend the entire time, and I've met him and think he's an alright guy, so I never really escalated. Last night, me and three friends were going to a play. I didn't know that dates were supposed to be involved. Me and our friend D were the ones without dates, and my friend T was with this girl who we're trying to get broken up with her boyfriend - a whole romantic love story there, it's cute - while J was with the girl I might kinda like, Ta.

So I was gonna call a girl to come, because D bailed and left with some chick right at the beginning (we were late because we went to the wrong place. not much of a bad thing, the play was [bleep]ing weird for the most part) so I took his ticket stub. Then, for some reason, I decided not to and just enjoyed the play. Ta and J were kinda snuggly, and J's a great guy, but I began noticing that Ta would always look at me before she got all close to J. Makes me feel bad, but I've turned J into a bit of a player, so he'll bounce right back.

Anyways, we want to do something when the play was over, so we think we'll go to an ice cream place. Then we decide we don't want to, so we head to T and J's dorm (most of my friends are in college). There, J goes to the bathroom or downstairs to the store or something, and me and Ta are flirting a lot. J's sort of admonishing her, but whatever, it was fun. Then I'm holding Ta and I tickled her or something, and she told me to go away. So I did. I hardly even looked at her the rest of the night, and that literally drove her crazy because she was with J, who was acting like I do whenever I try and get on peoples' nerves. I became the night's DJ, and impressed her by playing a couple songs on guitar (I've learned a few easy chord progressions).

Anyways, they had to leave at like 11, so we saw them off. I just gave her a little side-hug to continue with the night's theme.

About ten minutes later, she texted me "Sowwy I was so mean(:". I waited about an hour before saying "We'll see how you pay me back." She made some smiley face, and I smiled inside. I actually didn't mean to not text her for a while, we'd gotten pulled over by some cops because apparently my friend's exact car had been stolen - but they didn't know the license plate number. Major wtf.

Anyways, now she's texting me kinda nonstop. See ya![/hide]

Or you can help her break up on her boyfriend.

Better idea. No bailing necessary.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!