"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Terrible. Relationships will involve fights. All relationships do. One of you isn't quite acting like yourself (not unusual).

In fact, it's weird to even know someone for two months and not get pissed off at each other at least once.

This one hasn't yet. And I've been extremely honest thusfar. (Obviously I can't speak for my partner with 100% certainty.)

However, I don't really see how getting along this well is a bad sign.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

That's really the cynical bastard in me saying that, but it really is strange that you aren't disagreeing on literally anything.

Of course, you guys probably aren't making huge decisions or anything, and I wouldn't be surprised if she's a bit more interested in impressing you or something. It happens. As long as you're happy, though.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

That happened with me and my girlfriend. We didn't fight about anything the entire time we were dating (two months, in fact).

But then again we are generally agreeable people, and don't get angry at people easily. Now that we aren't dating, a little bit of frustration occurs between us when one of us says something that irritates the other person, but nothing more than temporary discomfort occurs. I'm sure that occurred while we were dating as well, but the relationship between us kind of glossed over it. Look for occasions where you're like, "No, that doesn't bother me at all," with her, but if anyone else were doing it you'd be irritated, if just slightly. I'm sure you'll find something.

As for myself, not dating her is actually helping both of us to get to know each other better, or at least more fully, strangely enough. She said she thought it might be that way, that we'd get to know each other better not dating, and it's turned out to be quite true. Only problem is that I admire the things I'm learning about her now, even the negative things. But we'll see where that goes.

I'm hanging out in relationship neutral at the moment, there are no women I wish to pursue at the present time, and though part of me wishes there were, I'm happy at the present. Though I could deal with a little more drama, that makes things a little more fun. Maybe I should call out to the cosmos to send me some. Hey, it worked last time. I did it, and a week later I started hanging out with the woman who became the girlfriend I just talked about.

Flyingjj.png

Darn man-law #1 <_< My friend just broke up with his girlfriend, and she is really cute, nice, funny, etc. She would hang out with my friend and I when they got together, and I started to like her. But now he broke up with her, and I want to ask her out, but man law says I have to wait 6 months :evil:. RAGE.

WAIT! ML#1 says HE has to be dumped by HER! Not the other way around... BRILLIANT! Thanks guys/girls.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Darn man-law #1 <_< My friend just broke up with his girlfriend, and she is really cute, nice, funny, etc. She would hang out with my friend and I when they got together, and I started to like her. But now he broke up with her, and I want to ask her out, but man law says I have to wait 6 months :evil:. RAGE.

WAIT! ML#1 says HE has to be dumped by HER! Not the other way around... BRILLIANT! Thanks guys/girls.

We love problems that fix themselves. :razz: That way, we can do absolutely no work and take credit for it anyway. :razz:

Flyingjj.png

@ TT: Yeah that is a little odd. Same thing happened with me and my ex. But eventually after we agreed on like everything things were just boring. Probably because she wasn't being herself (and I'll admit at some times I wasn't 100% honest either) but there was nothing to really talk about. The relationship ended up being mostly physical, then when we couldn't see each other as often things just fell apart.

@ Sarge: your welcome :P

Unrelated, but is it odd for the entire sophomore class at my high school to want freshman girlfriends? Seriously, all the girls in my class are going out with junior or sophomore guys = now 8th grade girls (6th-12th grade school) think they should have freshman boyfriends. Makes things very complicated... Thank god girls from other schools exist too

Amaranth_GTO.png

K guys, I have another situation.

You guys know the girl I was talking about in the last few posts here? Well, we were at the local park today, and her friend came along. They kept whispering stuff, and I got a little curious of what they were talking about. I didn't bother or ask them about it, but I was just curious.

But then, her friend walks up to me and says, "Hey (my name)!" and then the girl quickly retorts saying, "(friend's name)! No..." in a loud whisper.

Ever since, I wonder what her friend was going to say. Do you guys think the girl likes me?

It is possible, or it could be something else she doesn't want you to know.

That's what I'm trying to figure out. But I don't want to ask what it was.

Sup girl is a very fun game to play.

As true as that statement it, it makes me laugh nonetheless.

I wouldn't think it's something else she didn't want you to know. I personally would think to myself that there were three options here.

She could have been ready to say:

a)Hey, my friend likes you.

b)Hey, do you like my friend?

or

c)Hey, you're a freak, you should stop hanging around my friend!

She could have been ready to say any one of these things, or any combination of two of them, or possibly all three. The world may never know.

Or, she might have been going to say something else her friend didn't want you to know.

Flyingjj.png

Pretty sure you still have to wait a few weeks.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

If you go out with her ever then an [wagon] kicking is fully justified.

If you go out with her ever then an [wagon] kicking is fully justified.

I don't know about ever, but definitley take some time. You should at least ask your friend for permission first as well, if he's a good friend he will be ok with it (after a few weeks or a little longer).

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I would say it depends on the circumstances surrounding the breakup. Why did he break up with her? If it was for some really negative reason, then you should probably back off for quite some time. If it was more of "we don't really click anymore" sort of thing, I would think less time would be okay. Minimum, I think, however, would be a couple/few weeks.

Flyingjj.png

Well, it wasn't a huge breakup, they hadn't been going out for that long, maybe 2-3 months. And he is definitely OK with it, heck he even pushed me to ask her to prom. He finds that I like her funny actually. They are still friends, and he even has a new girlfriend now. So yea: He's ok with it. She likes me. I like her. Month until prom. I'm going to ask her. Plus my friend is a very non-violent person.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Well, it wasn't a huge breakup, they hadn't been going out for that long, maybe 2-3 months. And he is definitely OK with it, heck he even pushed me to ask her to prom. He finds that I like her funny actually. They are still friends, and he even has a new girlfriend now. So yea: He's ok with it. She likes me. I like her. Month until prom. I'm going to ask her. Plus my friend is a very non-violent person.

Good luck man. :thumbsup:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

If you have a month, I would at least give her some cool down time; not everyone looks to jump right back into dating someone else after a breakup.

Flyingjj.png

If you have a month, I would at least give her some cool down time; not everyone looks to jump right back into dating someone else after a breakup.

If she likes him, it doesn't seem like she wants cool down time.

Just got back from the mall with some friends. One of my friends saw a girl he "likes" but didn't want to approach her because he thought it would be awkward. She was with her sister, which might have been awkward, but I figured I'd be able to "distract" her. ;)

Then we talked about these two tools that feel the need to get everyone to laugh at him in school to make them feel better about themselves. No matter what he tries, nothing seems to be working. I might actually get involved in this. I mean, he's got some kind of plan to say they're gay for each other (they are both extremely homophobic, yes I know how immature that sounds, but what they were doing was ten times more [developmentally delayed]ed) until he gets everyone to laugh at them instead of the other way around. But if that doesn't work I'm just basically gonna tell them to piss off next time they start talking [cabbage].. If that doesn't work, well, we'll see what happens.

EDIT: Back on the girl thing, he keeps trying to think of something to say to her on Monday. I told him not to think about it, but he keeps trying to say something like "Hey, I saw you at the mall on Friday." Since she didn't see him I think that sounds kinda creepy, but here's where he started to catch on. He said something like "What if I say, 'Hey, I saw you at the mall on Friday. Sorry I didn't say hi, I had better things to do. Just kidding.'" That didn't sound as bad, so I told him not to say "just kidding" until she gave him the "What did you just say to me?" look. Then he should laugh, give her a shove, and then do the "catch you later" thing Lent mentioned a couple (hundred?) pages ago. He responded with "No, that's [developmentally delayed]ed. I'm sorry, that definitely would not work." I told him I would prove it (with different wording on a different girl, obviously), but I still think he's over-thinking this way too much.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

Guys, I think I've become a flirt. Any girl I meet that's close to cute, I will flirt with. That wouldn't be a problem if I was interested but I'm not always. I'm sort of scared it'll create problems, like today I was at my friend's school and apparently it looked like we had something going on, like really badly, but I didn't want that. And I'd flirted with the cute girl from that October party when I first got high (I can refer to that event like that because everyone ITT is following the chronicles of my life) before that, and after that I flirted with a girl I met at the bus stop. Only October girl interested me.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

This girl keeps posting mysterious statuses on Facebook.

She posts things like: "I hope I see yooouuuu"

Or, "Why aren't youu here?"

I'm beginning to question who this "You" is. But I actually think it may be me after the episode that happened two days ago.

This girl keeps posting mysterious statuses on Facebook.

She posts things like: "I hope I see yooouuuu"

Or, "Why aren't youu here?"

I'm beginning to question who this "You" is. But I actually think it may be me after the episode that happened two days ago.

Girls mess around with guys' minds. It could be you, it could be someone else, and it could also be no one, just a line she wanted to type in. I wouldn't pay much attention to these things unless I saw a name...