"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

How could you put up with that, and still return? 13 times? Drop it off, dude.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm fairly new in this thread

[...]

I'd stay along and see how things go... but maybe that's just me.

well, lets give a very very brief over view.

Over the curse of the past 3.5 years, I have dated this girl 'officially' a total of 12 times. She has cheated on me atleast 13 times, and there was a point in time where whe was hooking up with me and seeing another guy. We've got more chemistry than a nuvlear bomb, but I have trust issues and she has a bad habit of infidelity. I love her more than I love anything else. And no, I'm not some annoying 12 year old who thinks their in love. I'm an annoying legal adult that yells it at the world.

theres some other stuff in that obviously, but thats the gist of it

Aren't you 17? That doesn't make you a legal adult yet buddy.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Drop it off like nick said. Any girl like that (or guy, depending on your gender/orientation) is not worth trying to make a commitment to.

I agree.

I do understand that love can be a silly thing and sometimes you can love someone when you KNOW that you shouldn't love them and maybe you don't even have a reason to love them.. From an outsider's view, the relationship looks like it's doomed to fail. If it has lasted this long and has not improved (cheated 13 times...), it's not going to get any better. It honestly seems like you're already aware of this so I kind of doubt we'll be able to sway you, but just putting it out there anyway. If you have tried this long and it hasn't been working out, I don't see it EVER working out.

And honestly, I wouldn't want to chase after someone who clearly doesn't love and appreciate me. And the fact that she has cheated on you that many times show that she doesn't appreciate you (and imo doesn't love you either). Put your energy toward finding someone who makes you feel SPECIAL.. not someone who makes you feel disposable (you didn't say you felt that way but I probably would if my boyfriend cheated on me 13 times).

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

[...]

Over the curse of the past 3.5 years, I have dated this girl 'officially' a total of 12 times. She has cheated on me atleast 13 times, and there was a point in time where whe was hooking up with me and seeing another guy. We've got more chemistry than a nuvlear bomb, but I have trust issues and she has a bad habit of infidelity. I love her more than I love anything else. And no, I'm not some annoying 12 year old who thinks their in love. I'm an annoying legal adult that yells it at the world.

Oh, wow. I didn't expect anything like that.

If I were you, I'd make sure to never meet her again. Sorry for being inconsistent

[...]

There comes a time when enough is enough - and if she has cheated on you that much then she doesn't love you. She may say she does, but she doesn't. To be frank, there's no good reason to be wasting your time with someone like that, regardless of whatever chemistry you may have.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I agree with everyone else. I think it's time to move on. Seriously, thirteen times? :huh:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

tell-you-to-leave-her-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Well, a couple pages back, I posted on a girl my friend had been dating. Well, as of now, we are officially going to prom together, and I plan on asking her out wednesday, they day I get back from spring break. It's so weird, because there is... I don't know, a group sort of, consisting of me, my friend, my friend's ex, and my friend's ex's friend. Unfortunately, everything spreads between us, since my friend told his ex's friend that I was going to ask his ex to prom, and friend's ex told her! And now I hear from him that the two were talking, and my friend's ex wants me to ask her out. This is all very confusing... Hope you understood that. But yea, I'm happy I met her :grin:

Also, shouldn't your rank be called "hot fuzz" Tripsis? To go with Rapidash?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

tell-you-to-leave-her-c-c-c-combo breaker!

Well, a couple pages back, I posted on a girl my friend had been dating. Well, as of now, we are officially going to prom together, and I plan on asking her out wednesday, they day I get back from spring break. It's so weird, because there is... I don't know, a group sort of, consisting of me, my friend, my friend's ex, and my friend's ex's friend. Unfortunately, everything spreads between us, since my friend told his ex's friend that I was going to ask his ex to prom, and friend's ex told her! And now I hear from him that the two were talking, and my friend's ex wants me to ask her out. This is all very confusing... Hope you understood that. But yea, I'm happy I met her :grin:

Also, shouldn't your rank be called "hot fuzz" Tripsis? To go with Rapidash?

Sounds great, though that story needs less "ex-s" and more made up names.

I'm happy that it's working for you. I can't, however, help but be amused in the same way that your friend was amused a couple of pages ago when you said he was amused that you wanted to ask his ex out.

Flyingjj.png

What does Man Law #1 say about if he proposes on the internet and gets rejected but never really dated? How many hours until I can propose?

Depends how much he likes her. If a lot then never, (or a year+/he finds someone else) if a little then ask him.

Blaaaghw4ijtaegjijfao[j0aweg[bleep]waghhhh

Had a golf match today, this really attractive girl was in my group. We were talking, hitting it off pretty well, but right when the last hole ended she had to go and I didn't ask her for her number or anything. [bleep] me.

Sarge... Congrats :P

Romy... Yeah that is a man-law. The most important man-law. Never date a friend's ex without his permission.

Amaranth_GTO.png

If that's a real 'law', men are dumber than I thought....

Not specifically about proposing, but yeah, it's a law.

Most of the man-laws are about beer, [rooster]-blocking, and the appropriate punishments, and if you break #1, you're pretty much asking for several kicks to groin. Every guy knows that.

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

I'm 18 for the record, thank you very much :P

and yeah, I've heard it all before, and honestly if I were on the opposite end of this thread, I'd being yelling at the top of my lungs for the person in my role to break up with her and stay far far away.

Shame I don't have the will to do it. I did it once, a few months ago, but that just got REALLY messy months later as I posted on the thread during my little freak out episode.

and I have dated other people...okay person...in between. Which was a very well structured relationship, but I just didn't feel anything for the girl in general. Chemistry is the most important thing to me. And for that reason, I stick with my infedlous lady. Logically, [developmentally delayed]ed decision. But its one I will continue to make and not have a problem with.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Blaaaghw4ijtaegjijfao[j0aweg[bleep]waghhhh

Had a golf match today, this really attractive girl was in my group. We were talking, hitting it off pretty well, but right when the last hole ended she had to go and I didn't ask her for her number or anything. [bleep] me.

Sarge... Congrats :P

Romy... Yeah that is a man-law. The most important man-law. Never date a friend's ex without his permission.

No, I was talking about certain periods pre-set, to do anything with a friend's ex.

Asking him about it seems reasonable... although setting it as a *rule* does seem kind of childish & dumb...

Or perhaps our dear RpgGamer isn't what he appears to be... eusa_think.gif

what is that supposed to mean exactly?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I like this girl, and I'm pretty damn sure that she likes me as well, but, she isn't exactly the prettiest girl around. I know if I go out with her people will hassle me, especially the people I hang out with. Should we just remain friends?

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I like this girl, and I'm pretty damn sure that she likes me as well, but, she isn't exactly the prettiest girl around. I know if I go out with her people will hassle me, especially the people I hang out with. Should we just remain friends?

Don't live your life according to other peoples' standards. Ask her out :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Or perhaps our dear RpgGamer isn't what he appears to be... eusa_think.gif

what is that supposed to mean exactly?

That was a soliloquy, as in thinking out loud.

aka, you can help others with their relationships but not very good at your own...which is pretty much 90% of everyone here.

Popoto.~<3